剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
还提各种过分的条件?
and made all sorts of crazy demands?
你知道吗? 我根本不配在这工作
You know what? I don't deserve to work here.
我错了 小的告退了
I'm sorry, I'll go.
不! 等等! 喔! 喔! 喔! 喔...
No, wait! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa...
嗨 菲尔! 菲尔! 菲尔!
Hey, Phil! Phil! Phil!
- 别走 - 干嘛不走?
- Don't go. - Why not?
你... 你是想告诉我外面很冷
Are... are you trying to tell me it's cold out there,
还是我再也不会找到这么好的工作了吗?
and I will never find another job as good as this one?
我想就是这意思
I guess I am.
格兰特 你是个非常聪明的人
You're a wise, wise man, Grant.
现在... 关于合伙契约呢
Now... about the partnership.
恩
Yes.
我明白这事没啥希望了
I understand it's not gonna happen.
所以我们就当做我从来没说过吧
So let's pretend that I never brought it up.
要是你拒绝我了 我也不会再提的
And if you take me back, I never will again.
格兰特 你的心胸像大海一样宽广
So, Grant, you got a heart as big as a bus.
你意下如何?
What do you say?
我能回来工作了不?
Do I have my job back?
不行
No.
等等 神马?
Wait. What?
菲尔 你是才华横溢 不可多得的人才
Phil, you are just too valuable and talented
却如此自贬身价
to sell yourself so short.
而我是个自大愚蠢眼拙的傻瓜
And I'm too big of a pompous idiot to see it.
但是 菲尔 你已经前程似锦了
But, Phil, you've got a bright future.
呆在这里只是浪费生命
And you're just wasting it here.
格兰特 再见了
So long, Grant.
嗨 夏洛特
Hi, Charlotte.
- 请坐 - 嗯哼
- Please, sit down. - Mm-hmm.
首先
First,
我要说
Let me start by saying
你真的是个非常特别的女孩
you're a special, special woman.
斯图尔特 谢谢
Thank you, Stuart.
- 这话很动听 - 喔!
- That's so sweet. - Oh!
噢 天呐 你的牙齿!
Oh, my God, your teeth!
太美了!
They're beautiful!
惊喜吧!
Surprise!
我迫不及待地想给你看
I couldn't wait to come and show you.
那个糟老头说的话真是太伤人了
It was painful hearing what that horrible man said,
但我发现他是对的
but I realized he was right.
所以我去矫正牙齿了
So I got them fixed.
这真是太棒了!
It's fantastic!
我是说 我以前也没在意过
I mean, not that I ever noticed.
不 你很好
No. You're amazing.
我是说 你从来没鄙视过我的牙
I mean, it never bothered you.
你能透过表面发现我的内在美
You were able to see beyond it.
这就是我爱你的原因
That's what I love about you.
好吧 那我们就去街上展示这一口漂亮的牙齿吧?
Well, why don't we take those teeth out on the town?
好啊
All right.
没啥落下吧?
Ready?
- 噢! - 抱歉
- Oh! - Sorry.
- 喔! - 真是不好意思呢
- Oh! - Sorry.
斯图尔特 我勒个去 出成果了啊!
Holy crap, Stuart! It worked!
她的一口大龅牙不见了!
She fixed those donkey teeth!
什么成果?
What worked?
斯图尔特 你认识这个人吗?
Stuart, you know this man?
额滴神啊!
Oh, my God!
是你让这个酒鬼对我说那些刻薄的话的
You had this drunken lout say those horrible things to me.
我只是个喝多了的陌生人
Drunken stranger.
真的醉鬼 你是不会想碰见的
You don't want to meet the drunken lout.
- 夏洛特 我 我 我... - 再见 斯图尔特
- Charlotte, I-I-I... - Good-bye, Stuart.
看到那个妹子了没?
Did you see that girl?
真是个尤物啊
What a knockout, huh?
伤感的是 斯图尔特失手了
Sadly, Stuart misplayed his hand.
噢
Oh.
陌生酒鬼 我要杀了你!
I will kill you, drunken stranger!
- 哦 不要杀了他! - 我一定要杀了他!
- Oh, don't kill him! - I'm gonna kill him!
- 哦 天呐 别这样! - 给我回来!
- Oh, God, don't! - Come back here!
嗨 霍莉
Hey, Holly.
嗨 告诉我你能回去工作了
Hi, so tell me you got your job back.
好吧...
Well...
还是不行?
So you didn't?
- 好吧... - 噢 我也受够了这个词!
- Well... - Oh, enough with the "Wells!"
真心招人烦!
God, that's so annoying!
他让我回去了
He offered me my job back.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
但是我拒绝了
But I turned him down.
神马? 疯了么你?
What? Are you crazy?
我发现我不想因等待区区一个职位
I realized I didn't want to spend the next 20 years
来决定我未来20年的发展
waiting for some nut-job to decide my future for me.
而且真♥相♥是
And the truth is,
我一直都想自己开公♥司♥
I've always wanted to start my own agency.
这事儿让我明白了 此时不搏更待何时?
And I figured, if not now, then when?
真心祝贺你啊
Congratulations.
我觉得这里面也有我的一点功劳吧
I think I deserve a little of the credit.
就那么一小点儿 是吧?
Just a small piece, you know?
再小点
Tiny piece.
好吧 没我事儿
Nothing.
等等 你知道吗?
Wait, you know?
我... 我想我的确该感谢你
I... I... I guess I do owe you a thank you.
要不是你一次又一次地给我下套 把我出♥卖♥♥♥
If you hadn't set me up, sold me out,
让我失望...
and let me down time after time after time after time...
我也不会被逼着做出这样的决定
I might not been forced to make this decision.
这就对了 承认不是难事嘛
There, now that was so hard.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表