剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
I'll just put my feet up and watch TV for a week.
嘿 知道么 这有点像
Hey, you know what? It's kind of like
吃粮不管事
I'm being paid to do nothing.
这不公平 为什么我就不能喘口气
It isn't fair. Why can't I ever catch a break?
你还好吧
You okay?
伊登 我他妈到底在想些什么?
Eden, what the hell was I thinking?
辞职 借钱
Quitting my job, borrowing all that money,
然后开了这么个破地方?
and then opening up this place?
你是想指望我同情你吗
Well, if you're looking for me to feel sorry for you,
甭想了 我不会的
I'm not gonna do it.
一丁点都没有?
Not even a little?
没有
Not going there.
听着 也许你会失去这个客户
Look, you may lose this client.
也许你会丢掉这份工作
You may lose this office.
也许你会以破产告终
You may end up broke.
但是?
But?
伊登 告诉我紧接着会有个"但是"
Eden, please tell me there's a "But" Coming soon.
但是... 最终 你会成功的
But... eventually, you're gonna make it.
我是菲尔·切斯
Phil Chase.
嘿 特蕾西
Oh, hey, Tracy.
好的 谢谢你打来电♥话♥
Okay. Thank you for calling.
没关系 下一个你会搞定他的
It's all right. You'll get the next one.
我搞定这个了啊
I got that one.
什么?
What?
你说得没错
You were right.
特蕾西说所有其他经纪人都是在阿谀奉承
Tracy said all the other agents were blowing smoke,
只有我有胆量告诉她事实
and I was the only one with the guts to tell her the truth.
就是说她会签喽?
So she's gonna sign?
没错 她同意签 我有了第一个客户了
Hell yeah, she's gonna sign! I got my first client!
你有客户了!
You got a client!
那么 恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
- 那我... - 去吧 嗯哈
- I'm gonna... - Yeah, uh-huh.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表