剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
嘿 Haskell 你能…
Hey, Haskell, would you...
你能收拾一下你的工作区吗
Would you mind tidying up your workspace?
我妹妹马上就到了
My sister's gonna be here any minute.
哦 是今天吗
Oh, is that today?
我忘得一干二净了
It completely slipped my mind.
早啊 - 早
- Morning. - Morning.
伙计们 我真的很感激你们
Listen, guys, I really appreciate
让Nicki住在这里 直到她找到工作
you letting Nicki stay here while she gets a job,
有自己住的地方
finds her own place.
如你所知 一段婚姻结束后 重新开始并不容易
As you know, starting over after a marriage ends is no picnic.
是啊 没事 我不介意的
Yeah, sure, I'm cool with it.
只是 既然我和Eden分手了
But just know, now that Eden and I are broken up,
家里可能会有几个姑娘进进出出的
there might be a few girls coming and going.
嗯
Yeah.
其实 肯定要比几个多
Actually, more than a few.
实际上 我需要一段天鹅绒绳和一个保安
Actually, I might need a velvet rope and a bouncer.
好吧 好吧 我懂了 我懂了
Okay, all right, all right, understood. Understood.
我去开门
I got it.
- 嗨 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
从斯塔顿岛打车过来花了我50块
50 bucks for a cab from Staten Island,
那个讨厌的司机还不肯帮我搬行李
and the stinking driver wouldn't even help me with my bags.
你们还愣着干嘛 快帮我拿行李啊
You guys on strike? Help me with my bags.
- 哦 我来拿我来拿 - 谢谢你啊 Haskell
- Ooh, I got it. I got it, I got it. - Thank you, Haskell.
在下Haskell
I'm Haskell.
Nicki 我代表Haskell和Phil以及我自己
Nicki, on behalf of Haskell and Phil and myself,
正式欢迎你来到你新的生活
I would like to officially welcome you to your new life...
行了 你在给大桥献词吗
All right, what are you, dedicating a bridge?
你就不能给我一个吻 说声你好吗
Can't you just give me a kiss and say hello?
- 好吧 我想我可以 - 不 不 不 不 不 不
- Well, I suppose I could. - No, no, no, no, no.
"你好"就一个词 不要废话
"Hello"It's one word.
你好
Hello.
么么
Mwah.
我很抱歉 Holly不在这
I'm just sorry that Holly's
不能导航你驶出离婚的阴影
not here to help you navigate your divorce.
啊 导航是什么东西
Ugh, what's to navigate?
我们可以玩"石头剪子布"
We can divvy up our assets
来分配财产
by playing a game of rock, paper, scissors.
好啊 Phil
Hey, Phil.
- 好啊 Nicki - 嗨 我是 Carol
- Hey, Nicki. - Hi, I'm Carol.
恩 Carol马上就走了 我会打给你的宝贝
Well, Carol's just leaving. I'll call you, baby.
- 等等 - 等什么
- Wait, wait. - Wait, what? What?
我想感谢各位留我在这里住
I want to thank you guys for letting me crash here,
所以 今晚我们大喝一场
so tonight I'm taking you all out for drinks.
- 你也来 Carol - 我好喜欢
- You too, Carol. - I'd love that.
- 我也是 - 噢
- Me too. - Ooh!
那晚上见了 宝贝
So I'll see you tonight, baby.
你俩真可爱
You guys are adorable.
你俩处多长时间了
How long have you been seeing each other?
比我想的要长
Longer than I thought.
好了 我去搬行李
All right, well, better go get my bags.
哦 我来搬 我来搬
Oh, I'll do it. I'll do it.
- 这边请 - Haskell 她是住在
- There you go. - Haskell, she's staying
我卧室 不是你卧室
in my bedroom, not yours.
哦 我真笨
Oh, silly me.
嗨 你要点什么 美人
Hi. What can I get you, beautiful?
- 恩 是时候了 我要一个… - 他在跟我说话呢
- Well, it's about time. I'll have an... - He was talking to me.
我叫Eden 你好
I'm Eden. Hi.
如果我知道有一位 新来的又招人喜欢的酒保
If I had known there was a new, cute bartender,
我就会扮上我撅嘴的表情
I would have worked on my pouty look.
好吧 其实我是一位 酒保兼演员
Well, actually I'm a bartender/actor.
能即兴表演一下 你从哪里拿啤酒吗
How about we improv a scene where you get me a beer?
马上来
Coming right up.
如果你们感兴趣的话 我参演了
You know, if you're interested, I'm appearing
一部小制♥作♥的
in a small production of twelve angry men.
如果你俩都能来 我会很开心的
I'd love it if you both came.
- 你在开玩… - 我们一定去
- You've got to be... - We would love to.
什么
What?!
太棒了 酒水我请客
Great. Drinks are on me.
恩 既然这样 好哇
Well, in that case, huzzah!
嘿 我听说Stuart的妹妹搬进来了 她是啥样的人啊
Hey, I heard Stuart's sister moved in. What's she like?
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
你知道 我可以接纳她或者不打扰她
You know, I can take her or leave her.
你懂的 都行
You know, whatever.
哦天啊 你喜欢她
Oh, my God. You like her.
就像从天而降的傲娇天使
It's like heaven sent a brash
掠过维拉♥萨♥诺大桥
ballsy angel over the verrazano bridge.
哇 你跟她说过你的感受吗
Wow. Have you told her how you feel?
我告诉了她的行李箱 我告诉了她的梳子
I've told her luggage. I've told her hairbrush.
我告诉了放在她咖啡杯上的口红
I've told the lipstick on her coffee mug.
但是还没有告诉她本人
But her? Not yet.
嘿 Phil 什么事
Hey, Phil, what's up?
难道你不知道什么事
Don't you 'sup me.
我都把Carol赶出门了 但是你妹横插一嘴
I had Carol out the door until your sister butted in
还邀请她晚上来喝酒
and invited her for drinks tonight.
她为自己辩解说 看见你们两在一起
Well, in her defense, she saw the two of you together
她只是想装作你不是那种流连裙底的混♥蛋♥
and just assumed you weren't a skirt-chasing dog.
好吧 她说的不对
Well, she was wrong.
等一下 啊 是我的前台接待
Hang on. Ah, it's my receptionist.
她怀孕了
She's with child.
嗨 Susan 那是什么
Hi, Susan. What's that?
哦不不 没事
Oh, no, no, it's fine.
你需要多久就用多久
You take all the time you need.
好的
Okay.
我完了
I am so screwed.
出什么事了
What's up?
她的医生让她卧床休养 直到她生完孩子
Her doctor put her on bed rest until she delivers.
我该怎么办 我缺一个前台接待
What am I supposed to do now? I'm out a receptionist.
- 你妹妹怎么样 - 不行
- What about your sister? - No.
- 为啥不行 - 不行
- Why not? - No.
- 但她需要一份… - 不行就是不行
- But she needs a... - No!
我不能和我妹一起工作
I can't work with my sister.
好吧 当我十岁的时候
All right, I was ten years old.
我有一个柠檬水站
Okay? I had a lemonade stand.
它给我带来了非常多的乐趣 直到Nicki
I was having so much fun until Nicki bullied
威胁我让她加入
her way in there and
还用廉价的甜味剂 毒害了我的柠檬水
poisoned my lemonade with some cheap, sugary mix
还拿我的理发店去换
and swapped out my barbershop
那些杜兰杜兰乐队的重金属音乐专辑
quartet mixtape for those headbangers Duran Duran.
- 你让她得逞了 - 不 不 我没有
- And you let her get away with that? - No. No, I did not.
我一时气愤 扯掉了我的围裙
In a fit of rage, I ripped off my apron,
我坚定的走到她面前 然后我的第一次哮喘就犯了
I marched right up to her, and I had my first asthma attack.
哦 嘿 Nicki
Oh. Hey, Nicki.
无论你想干吗 都别问我…
Whatever you do, do not ask me...
工作找的怎么样啦
How's the job search?
别问我这个
About that.
我把我的简历发到市里的每家餐馆
I handed out my resume to every restaurant in the city
并且被20种不同的语言轰走
and got told to buzz off in 20 different languages.
至少在意大利餐馆 他们掐了一下我的屁♥股♥
At least at the Italian place they pinched my ass
还给了我一份意式冰淇淋
and gave me a gelato.
-嘿 Phil - 哦 嘿 Carol
- Hey, Phil. - Oh, hey, Carol.
嘿 这个可爱的小朋友是谁呀
Hey, who's this cute little guy?
哦 这是我儿子Austin
Oh, this is my son Austin.
Phil 听着 我很抱歉
Phil, look, I am so sorry.
我知道我们定的今晚喝酒
I know we were supposed to have drinks tonight,
但是我前夫放了我鸽子
but my ex flaked on me,
所以我只能亲自带他去欢乐镇参加聚会
and I have to take him to a party at fun-ville.
哦 真可惜
Oh, that's a shame.
玩的开心 小兄弟
Have fun, little dude.
我会打给你的 宝贝
I'll call you, baby.
Phil 别胡扯了
Phil, don't be ridiculous.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表