剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
not like these american boobs.
我早知道
I know.
今天早上"耳环精灵"来探望我了
This morning, I got a visit from the earrings fairy.
哦 下次我也想要
Ooh, next time, I want those.
当然
Yeah.
是琴·卢克
It's Jean Luc.
你好 亲爱的
Bonjour, mon cheri.
嗨 特里斯坦
Hey, Tristan.
- 什么 - 啊
- What? - Yeah.
- 哦我的天哪 - 什么?
- Oh, my god. - Yes?
- 真的么? - 今晚见
- Really? - I'll see you tonight.
- 我当然愿意 - 好的 再见
- I'd love to. - Okay, bye.
再见
Au revoir.
他们要用私人飞机
They're flying us to st. Barts
载我们去圣巴特岛!
on their private jet!
先是各种席卷酒吧
First, we were whisked.
然后要冲上云霄了
Now we're being winged.
嗨 哥们儿 今天过得怎么样?
Hey, buddy. How--how was your day?
新衬衫?
So, uh, that a new shirt?
你穿黄色很好看
You look good in yellow.
哦 啊 呃...
Or, uh, well...
更像淡黄色
It's more of a canary.
一种"勇气淡黄"
A...A "Brave canary."
好吧
All right.
我猜你们看见昨晚酒吧那一幕了
I'm guessing you saw what happened last night at the bar.
是的 某种意义上说我们看到了
Yeah, we kind of did.
你不能任那家伙摆布斯图尔特
Stuart, you can't let that guy push you around like that.
你得一鼓作气势如虎啊
You got to stand up for yourself.
对不起 我一向不崇尚暴♥力♥
I'm sorry. I don't believe in violence.
野蛮且粗俗
It's uncivilized and barbaric.
谁都不是赢家
There are no winners.
当然有赢家
Yeah, there are.
能把另外一个吓住的就是赢家
The guy standing over the guy bleeding is the winner.
我不同意
Well, I disagree.
如果你觉得我这么做显得懦夫
And if you think that makes me a coward,
那么就叫我懦夫好了
then go ahead, call me a coward.
不 不 不 我不会叫你胆小鬼的
No, no, no. I won't.
而且我知道你也强迫不了我
And I know you can't make me.
不 斯图尔特 我们不是想多管闲事儿
No, Stuart, we didn't mean to get in your business.
我们... 我们会让你一个人静一静的
We'll... we'll leave you alone.
这就像回到了我四年级的那个夏天
It was the summer of fourth grade.
那时我在公园的池塘边 刚收到了生日礼物
I was at the park pool, and I had just gotten flippers
一对脚蹼和一副面具
And a mask for my birthday.
当时心情激动 跃跃欲试
I was so excited to use them.
可是接着那个街头小混混比利·内夫
And that little thug, Billy Neff,
就过来了 把它们从我手中抢走了
Came and snatched them away from me.
我说: " 比利 这么做可不对"
I said, "Billy, this is unconscionable."
他只让我滚开 后来他再也没回来
He just told me to beat it and never come back.
这让我很生气
And I was so angry.
但我又很害怕 什么都做不了 所以只能逃跑了
I was too scared to do anything, so I just ran,
我想我就是从那时候起一直在逃避
And I guess I've been running ever since.
好吧 可能你早该停止逃避了
Well, maybe it's time you stopped running.
没错 你该振作起来 勇敢面对酒吧里的那个家伙
Yeah, you got to step up and face that guy at the bar.
我会的 我会的 除了一件事以外...
I would, I would, except for one thing.
他会把我打得屁滚尿流的!
He'll kick the crap out of me.
不 不 他不会的
No, no, he won't.
因为我会教你怎么去打架
Because I'm gonna teach you how to fight.
算了吧 这太扯了
Nah, the hell with that.
我要教你怎么能打赢
I'm gonna teach you how to win.
首要原则就是永远不要光明正大地对决
The number one rule is you never fight fair.
别硬碰硬 你得抢占先机
You never fight square. You gotta take him out first.
速战速决
You gotta take him out fast.
好吧 我怎么能做到呢?
Okay. How do I do that?
右勾拳? 还是重拳?
Right hook? Haymaker?
直接抓一把沙撒到他脸上
A handful of sand to the face.
我把这招叫做 "沙尘暴"
I call that move the "Dust storm."
它让我躲过了很多劫哟
It's gotten me out of many a scrape.
问题是你在酒吧里
where the hell are you supposed
上哪儿找沙子啊?
To find sand in a bar?
你个白♥痴♥ 沙子是自带的
You bring it with you, you idiot.
我不带一大袋沙子绝不出门
I never leave home without a pocketful.
要不然你觉得哥是怎么能横行乡里这么多年的?
Where do you think my swagger comes from?
忘了沙子的事儿 忘了吧
Forget the sand. Forget the sand.
我要教你怎么像男子汉大丈夫一样去打架
I'm gonna teach you how to fight like a real man.
我们的目标是 不惜一切代价 不让脸蛋受伤
The goal is protect the pretty at all costs.
好吧 我的确不想脸上挂彩
Well, I certainly want to protect my pretty.
没错 好吧 你照我的法子做
All right, well, you do it right,
斯图尔特 你甚至不用动手
You won't even have to throw a punch, Stuart.
态度决定一切...
It's all about the attitude...
用眼神杀死对手
And the crazy eyes.
喔 有问题吗?
Oh, we got a problem?
有 问 题 吗?
We got a problem?
喔 你有问题吗!
Oh, we got a problem now?
喔 你找茬是不是? 想找茬是不是?
Oh, you want some of this? You want some of this?
哇哦
Wow.
好吧 这挺吓人的
Well, that is intimidating.
当然
Mm-hmm.
瞎扯淡嘛
That was a joke.
哦 我是瞎扯淡 是吧?
Oh, I'm a joke, huh?
你说我在瞎扯淡?
You calling me a joke?
哦 你想找茬吗?
Oh, you want some of this?
想找茬?
You want some of this?
- 看我 "沙尘暴"的厉害! - 啊啊!
- Dust storm! - Aah!
看看这地方
Look at this place.
天呐 我们真的在这了
Holy balls, we've arrived.
欢迎乘机
Welcome aboard.
琴·卢克和特里斯坦 已经在圣巴特岛
Jean luc and Tristan are awaiting your arrival
恭候你们的到来了
In st. Barts.
我是克莱顿
I'm Clayton,
全心全意为您服务
Here to see to your every need.
那么 克莱顿 我想要香槟
Well, Clayton, I need champagne,
一份牛排 一份龙虾 更多的香槟
A steak, a lobster, more champagne,
- 再来一份牛排... - 好了 伊登
- Another steak... - Okay, Eden.
你得原谅我的朋友
You'll have to excuse my friend.
她还不习惯乘坐私人班机
She's not used to flying private.
我们什么时候能有花生吃?
When do we get the peanuts?
鱼子酱上过就有了
Right after the caviar.
啊
Ah.
- 请坐吧 - 谢谢
- Please have a seat. - Thank you.
特里斯坦和琴·卢克考虑的可真周到啊
Tristan and Jean luc think of everything.
尝尝橘汁香槟酒吧?
Mimosas?
橘汁香槟? 当然要尝尝
Mimo... certainly.
克莱顿 谢谢你
Thank you, Clayton.
- 敬咱俩 - 敬咱俩
- To us. - To us.
伊登 这才是我们梦想中该过的生活
Eden, this is the life we were meant to be leading.
你知道是为什么吗?
And do you know why?
因为我们是这么得独一无二
Because we are two special ladies.
完全正确
Exactement.
等其他女孩儿都到了 我们就会起飞
We'll be taking off as soon as the other girls get here.
还有其他女孩儿?
What other girls?
喔 我的天呐 我都等不及了
Oh, my God. I can't wait.
她们都是谁?
Who are they?
可能是特里斯坦和琴·卢克的亲戚吧
Maybe they're relatives.
我听说法国人的家庭关系非常亲密
I hear French families are very close.
- 呃 你好 - 喔 你当然可以坐这儿
- Uh, hello. - Oh, certainly.
坐吧
There you go.
恩
Yes.
那么跟我说说 你是怎么认识特里斯坦和琴·卢克的?
So, tell me, how do you know Tristan and Jean luc?
哦 我是在拉斯维加斯认识他们的
Oh, I met them in Vegas.
我和他们在澳门参加过派对
I partied with them in Macau.
实际上我没见过他们
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表