剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
- Oh, hi, Haskell. - Hello, Nicki.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
- 我顺路过来看看你在干嘛 - 你人真好
- I just came by to see how you're doing. - Oh, that's so sweet.
- 快进来 - 好的
- Come on in. - Yeah.
在我小时候
You know, when I was younger,
我爸爸老是用棒球棒赶走约我的男孩子
my father used to chase away my dates with a baseball bat.
现在我大了 看来能自己做这种事了
Now that I'm older, apparently, I can do it all by myself.
对Pete的事我很抱歉
Look, uh, I'm sorry about what happened with Pete,
但我想让你知道一直有人在等你
but I want you to know there is a guy out there for you.
知道啊
Oh, yeah, right.
我刚忘记了约会的场景是多么的可怕和糟糕
I forgot how horrible and crappy the dating scene is,
但它们现在都浮现在我眼前
but it's all coming back to me now.
那些贼人 那些谎言
The games, the lies,
那些男孩只会说好听的
guys telling you what they think you wanna hear.
你很棒
I think you're amazing.
对 就像这样说
Yeah, exactly, like that.
当我早晨醒来 你是我第一个想起的人
You are the first thing I think about
当我晚上入眠时
when I wake up in the morning and the last thing
你的身影伴着我入睡
I think about when I go to sleep at night.
真是太经典了
Oh, yeah, that's a classic.
我非常嫉妒你的鞋子
No, I mean I am jealous of your shoes
因为它们每天离你那么近
because they are so close to you every day.
虽然我还没听过这句话 但这肯定就是后续他们会说的
I have not heard that one yet, but I'm sure it's coming.
你还没明白
No, you don't understand.
我想告诉你的是
What I'm trying to tell you is that I...
Haskell 我知道 知道的
Haskell, I know, I know.
"别放弃希望 在你不经意的时候 好事就发生了"
"Don't give up hope. It'll happen when you least expect it."
巴拉巴拉巴拉 我懂
Blah, blah, blah, blah, I get it.
我很感谢你的到来 但对不起 我很累了
I so appreciate you coming by, but I'm sorry, I'm just beat.
哦 呃 好的
Oh, uh, okay.
至少今天还是有件好事的
You know, there is one good thing that came out of this.
- 什么 - 我找到了一个朋友
- Oh? - I found a friend.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 Nicki
Good night, Nicki.
Nicki Lutz.
Haskell Lutz夫人
Mrs. Haskell Lutz.
John Deere:全球著名的农机巨头公♥司♥
Epcot:主题乐园,坐落于美国佛州华特迪士尼世界度♥假♥区♥
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表