剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
- 他是唐纳德·法森 - 大家好
你正准备收看的是
新一集《前夫总动员》
我们可以一起把唐纳德演的片段下载到手♥机♥
进行循环播放
你好搞笑 你好搞笑
那的确很搞笑
- 能看后面一个片段吗 - 不知道诶
嗨 哈斯克
Hey, Haskell.
我好激动
Oh, I'm so excited.
今晚终于能见到那个叫夏洛特的英国女孩了
Finally meeting that English girl Charlotte tonight.
至今为止 我们只在网上说过话
We've only talked online so far,
但那种感觉很奇妙
but it's been amazing.
- 也就是说你还没有见过她真人 - 没错
- So you haven't seen her yet? - No.
我就替你省点时间吧
Let me save you some time.
算了 朋友 听着
Yes, well, my friend, you see,
我和你不同
that's the difference between you and me.
对我来说 空虚的外表远远比不上美丽的心灵
To me, looks are not as important as a beautiful soul.
更别说是有如此火♥辣♥外表的美丽心灵了
Especially when the soul is as smokin' hot as that.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
用它来驱逐我深夜的空虚
I'm filing it away for later tonight.
边儿去 赶紧还我
Okay, give me that.
来杯斯特利
Hey, shot of stoli.
也给我来一杯
Oh, make it two.
愿谢拉·布拉万斯基早日下地狱
May Sheila Blatsky rot in hell.
- 没错 - 恩
- Damn straight! - Mmm.
谁是谢拉·布拉万斯基?
Who's Sheila Blatsky?
那个越级成为高级合伙人的贱♥人♥
The woman who jumped over me for senior partner.
我是全公♥司♥最努力 工作时间最长
I have worked harder, billed more hours,
受冷脸最多的人
and kissed more ass than anyone else at that firm.
但比起她钓上一个大客户
But you land one whale of a client,
我就和霍普纳·柯林斯·琼斯和布拉万斯基
and all of a sudden it's
这些碌碌无为的人一样了
Hubner, Collins, Jones and Blatsky!
哦
Oh.
- 我听见了 - 恩
- I hear ya. - Mm.
我感同身受啊
And now I feel ya.
哦
Oh.
听我说 我刚签下了
You know, I just signed
联赛中最抢手的守门员
the hottest goalie in the league.
我老板就给我打电♥话♥
My boss called me in the office.
你知道他对我说什么吗?
You know what he said to me?
"我们打算出去为谢拉的升职庆祝一下
"We're going out to celebrate Sheila's promotion,
你就留在公♥司♥看家吧?"
so watch the fort"?
错了
No.
他对我竖了竖大拇指说
He gives me thumbs up and says,
-"好样的 菲尔" - 噢
- "Way to go, Phil!" - Oh.
我是全公♥司♥签到球员最多的经纪人
I've signed more clients to that agency than anyone,
而我就只得到了一句"好样的 菲尔?"
and all I get is a "Way to go, Phil"?
你知道我是怎么对他说的吗?
So you know what I said to him.
你怎么说的?
What?
"谢谢 先生"
"Thank you, sir."
每当我一提做合伙人
Whenever I bring up making partner,
我得到的回答就是 "现在还不是时候"
all I get is, "Now's not a good time."
"噢 我们再等等看吧"
"Oh, let's see what happens."
"请离开男厕所"
"Please get out of the men's room."
我等不及了
Well, I'm sick of waiting.
我们是时候该行动了
Now's the time we make our move.
- 你真这么觉得 - 现在不做 更待何时?
- You really think so? - If not now, when?
要我说 我们明天早上
I say tomorrow morning
就去老板的办公室
we march into our bosses' office,
要求他们给我们应得的合伙人职位
and we demand the partnerships we deserve.
不达目的 誓不罢休
And we don't take no for an answer.
好 你做我就做
Well, I'll do it if you do it.
因为我这么做 你也这么做
Well, you're doing it, 'cause I'm doing it.
我跟定你了 宝贝 走起!
Well, then I'm with you, baby. Let's do it.
要不升职 要不卷铺盖走人
We go big or we go home!
太好了
Hell, yeah!
太好了
Hell, yeah.
- 嗯哼 - 这个算了
- Uh-huh. - Oh, no, not...
夏洛特
Charlotte.
嗨 我是斯图尔特
Hi, I'm Stuart.
如果可以
And if I may,
我想说你真人比照片上更漂亮
you are even prettier in person than in your photo.
很高兴你这么说
What a lovely thing to say.
前夫总动员 第三季第六集
好了 伊登
okay, Eden,
我这就去柯林斯先生的办公室
I'm going up to Mr. Collins' office,
我会以高级合伙人的身份凯♥旋♥
and I'm coming back a senior partner.
没错 胜利属于你
That's right, 'cause you're a winner.
胜利属于我!
I'm a winner!
霍莉·富兰克林 是你一展才华的时候了
Holly Franklin, this is your time.
是我一展才华的时候了
This is my time.
- 去吧 - 我去了 宝贝
- You go, girl! - I'm going, baby!
嗨 霍莉
Hey, Holly.
嘿 泰德
Oh, hey, Ted.
我就是想来道个别
Yeah, I just wanted to say good-bye.
道别 发生什么了 泰德?
Good-bye? What's going on, Ted?
我就是跟柯林斯先生说 我该升职了
Well, I told Mr. Collins I thought I deserved a raise,
然后他就炒了我
and he fired me.
好了 好了 我这就走
Okay, okay, I'm going.
好吧 或许时机未到
Yeah, maybe now's not the right time.
- 你走那么急干嘛 - 我要赶紧回我办公室
- What's the rush? - Yeah, I'll be in my office.
去吧 姐们
You go, girl.
噢
Ooh.
和那个英国妞进行的怎么样?
How'd it go with the British bird?
亲了没?
Did you do a bit of snogging?
滚床单了没?
Give her the ol' steak and kidney pie?
夏洛特是一个很棒的女人
Charlotte is an unbelievable woman.
就只有一个小小的缺点
There's just one... tiny problem.
- 她的牙有点 - 不整齐
- Her teeth are a little... - Crooked?
就是噩梦啊
It's a nightmare!
就像她的每颗牙
It's like every one of her teeth
都有五颗附牙!
has five other teeth!
那我猜 你拒绝她了
So I guess you gave her a bit of the ol' heave-ho.
- 是吗 - 才没有
- Hey, what? - No.
拜托 哈斯克 我人品很好的好么
Come on, Haskell, I'm a better person than that.
内在才是最重要的
It's what's on the inside that counts.
你在跟谁开玩笑呢?
Who are you kidding?
你可是一个牙医
You're a dentist.
她的笑容
Every time she smiles,
就是对你工作最大的嘲讽
she mocks everything you stand for.
这让你的内心备受折磨
And it's eating you up inside.
承认吧
Admit it.
- 承认吧 - 没错 简直就是对我的凌迟
- Admit it! - Okay, it's killing me!
但我怎么坦白才能让她不反感?
But how can I tell her without her hating me?
你不能
You can't.
但是一个喝醉酒的陌生人能
But the drunken stranger can.
什么能?
The what?
这是我们卢茨家族宣布坏消息的传统方法
It's a Lutz family tradition for delivering bad news.
我们就是这样告诉爷爷
It's how we told grandpa
其实奶奶不是在度假
that grandma wasn't really on vacation.
我慢慢给你解释
Allow me to explain.
你把这个暴牙淑女
You take the fair lady snaggletooth
带到酒吧
to the bar.
我 就是那个喝醉酒的陌生人
I, the drunken stranger,
跌跌撞撞的经过 然后批评她的牙齿
stumble by and insult her teeth.
她会很生气
She takes umbrage,
但是消息传达到了
but the message has been delivered,
然后喝醉酒的陌生人摇摇晃晃的消失在了夜色里
and the drunken stranger staggers into the night.
然后我就用
and then I comfort her
帮她矫正牙齿来安慰她
by offering to fix her teeth.
- 没错 - 哈
- Jah-jah-jah... - Ah!
妙计
It's genius!
妙计 我这就打电♥话♥约她出去
Genius! I'm gonna go call her and ask her out right now.
估计她会高兴露出那恐怖的笑容
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表