剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表
Showtime.
好戏上演
Can I see your pass, Matthew? Ian, it's me.
能出示一下通行证吗Matthew Ian 是我
Very good. Anyone can find out my name.
很好 谁都能知道我的名字
Well, you're currently living in my flat.
好吧 你现在正我家借住
You spilt orange juice on a guitar this morning.
今天出门前还把橙汁洒在了我吉他上
Lucky guess.
猜得挺准
Besides which, no-one actually needs a pass.
话说回来 没有人需要用通行证
Have they given you any training? Loads.
他们有好好训练你吗 当然
What do you have to do? Sit in a little room,
你的职责是什么 坐在一个小房♥间里
watch CBBCTV.
盯着中♥央♥闭路卫视
CCTV? Yeah, that's it, yeah.
你是说闭路电视 对就是这玩意儿
Then one of us goes for a little walk.
然后派一个人出去走走
Right. Where? Anywhere we like.
这样啊 去哪儿 想去哪儿就去哪儿
The Lake District, the Algarve?
大湖区 阿尔加维吗
Round the hospital, on patrol. That doesn't sound too hard.
绕着医院 巡逻 听起来不难嘛
Probably as hard as what you do. Really?
跟你工作的难度不相上下 真的吗
In fact, it's probably harder.
实话说 可能还要难一些
Do you actually know what I do?
你真的清楚我的工作内容吗
I won't split hairs, but basically you say, 'Push,' and I say, 'Leave it.'
我不吹毛求疵 但你要说"用力"而我要说"别动"
I say, 'Leave it,' sometimes. Well, I say, 'Push,' sometimes.
我有的时候也要说"别动" 我有时候也得说"用力"
I'm going to get you some DVDs.
我去给你拿些DVD看
Don't bother. Already got some.
不劳费心 我都备好了
Can I see your pass, please, sir? No.
先生 请出示你的通行证 不
I'll have a go on that after you.
我待会也要玩玩这个
Have a go? You know it's not a fruit machine, don't you?
玩玩 你应该知道这不是水果机吧
Hm. Thought I'd cracked it, beaten the system.
嗯 我觉得能破解它 战胜系统
Oh, God, sorry! What?
天哪 对不起 怎么了
No, I just... I looked at your...
没事 我只是 我看到了你的
My chest? What?!
我的胸 什么
No! Your PIN.
不 是你的密♥码♥
I'd never look at your chest. Oh, thanks, good to know.
我绝对不会瞄你的胸的 是吗 谢不瞄之恩
I'm sure it's very interesting. Interesting?! Wow!
那肯定会很有趣的 有趣 哇哦
No, your hand. I saw the... So now you know my PIN number.
不 你的手 我看到了 所以你知道我的密♥码♥了
No, I think I probably got it wrong. I made it 4679.
不 我可能看错了 好像是4679
Now everyone in the queue knows my PIN number.
现在整条队伍里的人都知道我的密♥码♥了
Thanks
多谢了
So? Hi.
怎么着 嗨
Having a cosy little chat there?
在这儿聊天聊得挺欢嘛
I'm not sure I'd call that cosy.
我倒不觉得很欢
Same, really. I was just about to ask her if she fancied...
跟往常差不多 我正准备约她出去喝
Oh. Over your limit? Probably for the best.
哦 余额不足吗 这样可能更好
Payday's not for a couple of weeks, is it?
还有几周才会发工资 对吧
Is there any kind of system of an advance of...?
这里有没有可能预支我的
Oh, Matthew.
噢 Matthew
No. OK.
不行 好吧
Hey, is there any policy on staff relationships? While I'm thinking about it.
对了 这儿有关于办公室恋情的政策吗
I can't condone sexual harassment in the workplace, Matthew.
我不会容忍♥办公场所的性骚扰的 Matthew
I mean I don't say I could, but I can't.
我不是说我可以 我就是不能
No, I just meant, if we were
不 我想问的是
to have a little post-work drink one night...
我们能不能下班之后去喝点小酒
Oh... Oh!
哦 啊
Yes, please.
当然了 我很乐意
I'm free at all of those times...
我闲得不能再闲了
and, don't worry, I'll bring my purse.
还有 不用担心 我会带上钱包的
No...
我不是这个意思
Most men don't know the difference between a skirt and a dress.
多数男人不知道裙子和连衣裙的区别
A skirt and a dress?
裙子和连衣裙吗
All they need to know is one goes up and one goes down.
他们只知道脱的时候一个往上 一个往下
Hi. Oh, Matthew,
嗨 哦 Matthew
what do you call it when a woman is wearing something from the waist down?
一个女人腰以下穿着衣服 你叫它什么
Topless.
半裸
I hate bullies. Who's bullying you?
我讨厌恶霸 谁欺负你了
Mr Edward. He always makes out like I'm stupid.
Edward先生 他总像玩傻子一样对待我
You ARE a bit stupid. If I'm so stupid,
你确实有点傻 要是我真那么傻的话
how do I know he just tripped me up?
我怎么会发现他老给我下绊子
Tripped you up?
下绊子
Yeah, he kicked me dead hard in the shin and pushed me over.
对啊 他死命地踢我小腿还把我推倒
Don't want to make a big thing of it, though!
只是我不想计较这事儿罢了
That's unbelievable. Hm...
难以置信 嗯
Lisa, why's your patient not got a proper name?
Lisa 为什么你病人的名字那么奇怪
A bit foreign, is it?
有些异域是不是
A bit difficult to pronounce?
有点难念
I can pronounce it, Pat. It's zero-one-seven-five.
我可以念出来 零一七五
There's a police officer outside. Oh, that'll be for me.
外头有一个警♥察♥ 哦 他是来找我的
Looking for Matthew.
要找Matthew
Inspector Levein. Do I need to call a lawyer?
Levein警官 我是不是应该找个律师
We're in the process of signing over a prisoner from Duckworth into your care.
我们准备把达科沃斯的一个犯人转交给你照料
Ah, prison number.
啊 监狱编号♥
Prisoner zero-one-seven-five
0175号♥犯人
is about to give birth. She's past her due date.
马上要生产了 她已经过了预产期
Are we supposed to call her that or does she have a name?
我们是应该按编号♥称呼她 还是叫她的本名
Fraser. Agnes Fraser. OK, well, there you go. Lovely.
Fraser 她叫Agnes Fraser 好了 这样多好
Nicknamed the 'Man Stabber'. We'll probably stick with Agnes.
诨名"杀男狂魔" 我们还是叫她Agnes好了
Lovely. She's been allocated to Miss Lisa McGoohan,
很好 她被分配给了Lisa McGoohan小姐
but we've requested you as an additional midwife
但是我们额外点名你给她做助产士
due to your particular skill set. I'm very flattered.
因为你在这方面的特殊能力 我很荣幸
Because lovely Agnes has some information we need.
因为Agnes握有一些我们需要的情报
And now I'm insulted. I have a duty of care.
我被冒犯了 我有照料她的职责在身
That would go against... well, everything.
那样做会有违 呃 一切原则
We're looking for a large Manila envelope.
我们在找寻一个牛皮纸信封
Have you tried WH Smith? You'll understand why I have to ask.
你们去便利店找过吗 你会明白我为什么必须找你帮忙的
You'll understand why I have to say no.
你也会明白我为什么必须拒绝你的
No, I won't. I knew you wouldn't.
不 我不会明白 我就知道你不会
I just thought I'd say that anyway. Shame.
只是感觉必须那么说一下 太可惜了
Nice pyjamas, by the way.
顺带一提 这睡袍挺好看的
Hello, Zero-one-seven-five.
你好 0175
I'm Lisa. Nice to meet you.
我是Lisa 很高兴见到你
Oh, yes...
哦 这样啊
Do you have a birthing partner with you? Goldilocks.
你有陪产人吗 金毛的那个
And some guy who says he's security intelligence.
还有一个自称来自安全机关的家伙
Oh, sorry about that.
哦 不好意思
I've had a liter of the old isotonic power drink.
我喝了一升等渗饮料
It went straight through me!
直接就让我尿意汹汹了
Ian, are you officially assigned to this?
Ian 你是正式被分派过来负责的吗
I'm hospital security.
呃 我是医院的安保人员
Well, that's a big fat no, then. Isn't it.
是吗 也就是说你完全没有资格
Let's find you a room and get you some pain relief.
我来给你找间房♥然后给你些止痛剂
I can open beer bottles with these.
我能用这手打开啤酒瓶
Yeah, so can I.
是吗 我也能
They're hands.
它们是手
Oh, Luke, if you've got a second,
哦 Luke 你有空吗
could you explain something to me. Yes.
你能不能跟我解释一下 当然
The daddy cuddles the mummy and makes a tiny baby in her tummy.
爹地抱抱妈咪然后在她的肚肚里造出小北鼻
All clear? Very good. Thank you.
听明白了吧 很好 谢谢
Yes, it's about Tash. Oh, I see.
关于Tash的事情 哦 我明白了
Are you in love? Am I? No.
你爱上她了 是吗 我没有
Has she broken the hospital? No.
她在给医院搞破坏吗 没有
So it's neither hilarious nor serious. Should I care?
所以这事儿既不有趣也不严重 我需要在乎吗
I'm concerned with the way she's being treated.
我是在担心你对待(治疗)她的方式
Treated for what? Not FOR anything.
她需要什么治疗 不是治疗
There's nothing wrong with her.
她没有任何毛病
Ha! Come, come!
哈 得了吧
Let me make this quite clear.
让我把话说清楚了
I don't think you should be kicking midwives.
我觉得你不应该踢助产士
Oh, you're no fun. Or indeed tripping them up.
哦你真无趣 或者给他们下绊子
Spoilsport. So you're not denying it, then?
太扫兴了 所以你也不否认自己的行为咯
Of course I'm denying it,
我当然要否认了
you... twerp.
你个 烦人鬼
What, are you saying that Tash just...
什么 你的意思是Tash在
Makes things up. Yes.
胡说八道 正是
剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表