剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表
Hi.
嗨
OK, Melanie, this is Daughter.
Melanie 这是你的女儿
Daughter, Melanie.
女儿 这是Melanie
Hello. Isn't she lovely? Hellooo.
你好啊 她是不是很可爱 哈喽
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜你 谢谢
Now, we need to talk about something.
现在 我们有话要说清楚
Ok, probably not the perfect moment.
现在不是时候吧
Oh, OK. What is it?
噢 好吧 说什么
It's er... A girl. Yeah, I know, you said.
呃 是 是一位女孩子呀 我知道 你说过了
Richard, what is it? What's the matter?
Richard 你要说什么 什么回事儿
Well Hey, stupid. Yes?
呃 嘿 傻子 干嘛
She's talking to me. Both of you.
她在跟我说话 你们两个
Stupids. Come outside.
傻子们 出来一下
Would you excuse us for one minute?
失陪一下
OK. I love you.
好的 我爱你哟
Pat, neither of us likes being called stupid,
Pat 我们两个都不喜欢被人叫作傻子喔
even if this one does slightly deserve it.
即使形容得他还挺贴切的
You missed Alice's delivery.
你错过了Alice的分娩
I bet. It's really hard
肯定啊 很难哎
to be in two places at the same - whoaaa.
很难同时出现在两个地方哎 哇
That's... that's erm... Hmm...
那 那 嗯 嗯
Tell me a little bit more about this Darren the photocopier guy?
再告诉我多一点关于复印男Darren的事情
I can tell you he's in room five right now.
我可以告诉你他现在在5号♥房♥
Better late than never, he says.
他说 迟到比没到要好
I gave him a smack.
我赏了他一巴掌
Yeah, I think I need a little chat with Alice, actually.
我想我真的要和Alice好好聊聊
No, no, no, no. Come on, that's the past.
不 不 不 不 过来 那边已经过去了
OK? This is now, the present.
这边才是你的现在(礼物)
I haven't got her a p... Ohhh, yeah. I see.
我没有给她礼物啊 噢噢 我明白了
Oi, oi, zebra man. Oh, hello again.
喂 斑马线男 噢 你好啊
Yeah, I got your message about having a meet and a chat.
是的 我收到了你说想见面谈谈的信息
I'm the sadistic rabbit. Thank you for coming over.
我现在就是那只超疯兔子 谢谢你专门过来
And you mean sarcastic. No, I don't.
你想说嘲讽兔子吧 不 我没说错
I can see why you might want to apologise,
我知道为什么你想道歉
I don't know why you did it in person.
但我不知道你为什么要亲自来
Couldn't you write it on a post-it note like everyone else?
你不可以像其他人一样写张便利贴吗
You said he only got verbal. Yeah, with me.
你说他只是动口不动手的 是啊 只是对我而已
He's always punching other guys.
他会经常打其他人啊
Especially when they are
特别是那些
interfering in co-workers' relationships.
妨碍同事关系的
Like I said, I didn't realise he was your boyfriend.
我说过 我没有意识到他是你的男朋友啊
I just thought he was an arse.
我只是觉得他是混♥蛋♥
Swear it? I swear, I thought he was an arse.
发誓 我发誓 我觉得他是混♥蛋♥
I see what you mean, sorry.
我知道你什么意思 对不起
I'm impressed you just took it, though.
但是我很惊讶你竟然能咬牙忍♥着
Yeah, well, I didn't really feel I had the right to hit him back.
是啊 我不觉得我有权利去回击他
Don't suppose you know if
你应该不知道
Arnold Schwarzenegger ever played a police officer?
阿诺德·施瓦辛格饰演过警长吧
Er... Well, there Kindergarten Cop and Red Heat.
呃 <幼儿园警探>和<红色警探>
Undercover police officer in Kindergarten Cop,
<幼儿园警探>中的卧底警长
Russian police official in Red Heat.
<红场特警>中的苏联警♥察♥
Mrs Edward is a big fan.
我老婆是他的狂热粉
I prefer the works of Peter Greenaway myself.
我个人比较喜欢Peter Greenaway的作品
Intimate, this, isn't it?
这是很亲密的行为吧
When your faces are so close together in a work situation.
工作场合 你们俩的脸靠得这么近
That is why we normally enforce a territorial bubble
这就是为什么我们一般要强制执行
of at least 11 inches.
至少11英寸的个人领域了
Sorry, won't happen again.
对不起 不会再犯了
I better er...
我最好 呃
I can tell you're doing a little smile.
我看得出来你们笑得很勉强
We can all do little smiles.
我们都可以笑得很勉强
Apparently I can't.
很明显我不可以
Say you love me. Darren?
Darren 说你爱我
Say it. Say it, go on, just say it, Darren.
说吧 说吧 就说吧 Darren
Go on, babes. I... I love... I love you.
继续 宝贝 说 我 我爱 我爱你
Darren, just open... I, just start with I. Darren?
Darren 开口吧 我 先说"我"这个字吧 Darren
剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表