剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表
then a seagull flew past.
但后来有只海鸥从他们头顶飞过
Not one of 'em looked up.
却没有一个人抬头看
I were like, "Hang on."
我当时就想 "不对劲儿"
I'd be surprised if Jamie Gordon actually turns up.
要是Jamie Gordon真的露面了 我会很惊讶的
You know, like If it's all true.
要是这些都是真的的话
There's all these stuff about having an affair with an older woman.
这儿有写他跟年长女性发展婚外情什么的
Really?! I don't read those sort of magazines.
真的吗 我都不看这方面的杂♥志♥
Sometimes they take his piccy
有时候他们给他拍照
and he's only had a chance to put his pants on.
而他仅仅只穿着内♥裤♥
I'm sure he's very busy.
我敢肯定他非常忙
They're very snug, aren't they?
这内♥裤♥怪贴身的啊
She said he's caught in traffic.
她说他被堵在路上了
I'd like to catch him in my traffic.
我倒想把他堵在我的路上
That doesn't even make any sense. I know what I mean.
你这话完全说不通 我知道我什么意思
Still, I would. I would.
我还是会上他 我也会
I would. I've had worse.
我也会 我♥干♥过更差劲的
What do you think, Matthew? Jamie Gordon.
Matthew 你怎么看 Jamie Gordon
What's your opinion? As a sort of man.
你觉得怎么样 以一个还算男人的视角
OK, yes, he's an athlete, isn't he? So he's obviously very fit.
好的 他是个运动员对吧 所以他肯定很 结实
You've got to look at the picture. Do I really, though?
你必须先看看照片 我真的得看吗
I think I know what he looks like. I've -
我想我知道他长什么样儿 我见过
Very good. Yes. Nice. Nice body?
很好 是的 很棒 身体棒吗
Nice underpants? Yeah. Nice nipples?
内♥裤♥棒吗 是啊 乳♥头♥也棒吗
I do wonder though if this sort of thing
我在想哈 这样的评头论足
doesn't just depict men as objects in some way.
难道不会把男人太过物化了吗
No? OK, you're right.
不是吗 好吧 你们说得对
Phwoar!
呜哇
Hello, Comfort. Are you OK? Shh!
你好啊 Comfort 感觉如何 嘘
I'm not here. Yeah, you are.
我不在这里 你当然在这儿
You're probably just feeling a little bit spaced out.
你可能只是有点精神恍惚
Can I look after her? Please. Please.
可以让我来照护她吗 拜托 求你了
No. You've got Mrs Renwick. Matthew's got her.
不行 你有Renwick夫人了 Matthew会照护她
That's not fair.
这不公平
I saw her first.
我先看见她的
OK, Tash. I think you're in
这么跟你说吧 Tash
danger of coming across as a little bit shallow.
我觉得你有些过于肤浅了
Caitlin! The husband's nearly here.
Caitlin 她老公要来了
Ok.
好的
Tell him to come straight to me.
让他直接来找我
Especially if he's had to run here.
告诉他跑过来
Maybe he's a little bit sweaty. I can hear you, you know.
没准身上还能汗津津的 你知道我都听得到吧
No, you can't. There, there.
谁说的 你听不到 乖
Stick her in Room 5.
把她弄到5号♥房♥
Can you make Mrs Renwick hurry up and give birth?
你能让Renwick夫人早点生了吗
No! Why? Cos I should be with our VIP.
当然不行 为什么 因为我应该去照顾我们的贵宾
You know who that is? It's hard to tell.
你知道那是谁吗 看不太出来啊
She's in disguise. Dodging paps.
她为了躲狗仔都伪装好了
Is it the German Chancellor Angela Merkel?
是德国总理安格拉默克尔吗
No. It's Comfort Evans!
不是 是Comfort Evans
SHAG star!
SHAG里的明星
Actress.
一个女演员
Oh, silly me. Yeah. Duh!
噢 我太笨了 可不是吗 笨
No. No. That is actually quite offensive.
不 不 你这话可就有点冒犯人了
Who to? Well, to people who actually go, "Duhhhhh".
冒犯谁啊 冒犯那些真正笨的人
Really? Yes! Really.
真的吗 当然了
I'll let you off this time
你要是告诉我狗仔是什么意思的话
if you tell me what paps are.
我这次就不跟你计较了
Duhhhh!
笨
All right? I'm looking for Comfort.
你好 我来找Comfort
Well, you've come to the right place.
那你就来对地方了
So she's here, then? Who?
她在这 对吧 - 谁
My wife.
我老婆
Oh, yes! Yes, she is.
哦是的 她在这
Sorry. Yeah. I'll take you to her.
不好意思 我马上就带你见她
Can I get you anything? Tea. A shower?
你需要点什么吗 茶 或是洗个澡
Nah. I'm all right, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Oranges cut into quarters.
切成四瓣的橘子
Do you do that thing where it looks like
你切完橘子
you've got a completely orange smile?!
你就像有了一个微笑的橘子
I'm all right for food too, thanks.
我也不需要吃的 谢谢了
Oh, God. Yes. No, of course.
哦 你当然不需要了
Yeah. You athletes. Always watching your figure.
你们这些运动员 时刻注意着身材
I spy with my medically-trained eye someone who goes to the gym.
我医学训练过的眼睛总能看出那些常去健身的人
Yeah. Very much like myself.
我也经常去健身
Oh, yeah? What do you bench?
真的吗 你能举多重的
Hm? What do you bench at?
啥 你都举多重的杠铃
Weights. How many pounds can you lift?
重量 你能举多少磅
Yeah. I bench at... 12 mainly. You?
呃 我能差不多举12磅 你呢
160. 160?
160磅 – 160磅啊
You could bench me. I could. I am pretty strong.
那你都能把我举起来了 没错 我很壮实的
Yes, you are. What about my wife?
是 你确实很壮 那我妻子呢
I wouldn't, no. Not in her state.
她这种状态 还是不要举她了
Do you shave down there? Your legs.
你下面的毛都刮了吗 我是说你的腿
Oh, for aerodynamics.
哦 为了减小空气阻力
Not so much for the football, more for the modelling.
其实不是为踢球 主要是因为做模特
It's funny cos the gaffer's... Actually, where is she?
这挺搞笑的因为领队 呃 她在哪儿呢
Who? Comfort.
谁 Comfort
I should probably be with her instead of here with you, probably.
我应该去陪她 而不是在这跟您闲聊
OK. So...
好的 那么
You were the only one I was allowed a fling with.
你是我出轨清单上的唯一一人
What? Yeah. I let my ex husband have Pippa Middleton
什么 我前夫选的是皮帕米德尔顿
although he ended up with a drug rep from Chorley.
他最后找了一个乔利区的医药代表
Pretty sure that's a step down.
我很确定这算是低了一个档次
Please show me where my wife is.
您赶紧带我去见我妻子吧
Room 5. Thanks.
5号♥房♥ 谢谢
Special delivery. What, for me?
有你的快递 给我的吗
I hope it's cake. I don't think so.
我希望是蛋糕 我觉得不是
I bet it's from Ryan.
这肯定是Ryan送的
That boy doesn't understand the word "Get lost".
他显然不懂"滚"是什么意思
He doesn't listen, Pat. He never has.
我说啥他都不听 Pat 从来不听
When I dumped a boy they stay dumped.
我要是甩掉一个人 他就是永远被甩了
Often requiring several years of therapy.
通常还需要几年的心理治疗
Well, you're an example to us all, Pat.
Pat 你就是我们的榜样
You have to be cruel. .. to be kind.
你得残忍♥一点 或是善良一点
No. Oh, yeah.
不 就是
It's from Ryan.
就是Ryan送的
You have to admire his perseverance.
不得不说 你还真得欣赏他这不屈不挠的劲儿
But you don't have to admire his bouquet of sausages!
但是不值得欣赏的 是他的这一束香肠花
Oh, yeah, there's some flowers made out of bacon.
看 有的花还是培根做的呢
I suppose he's put some effort in creatively.
我看他还是想着要弄出点新意
If he really cared he'd put in a piece of black pudding.
他要是真的用心 就应该搁一块黑布丁
Why can't I have an ex boyfriend who works for Tiffany's?
为什么我就不能有一个在蒂芙尼工作的前男友呢
You know it's not going to fit in the fridge.
你知道冰箱都装不下这些吧
I'll put it in the morgue.
我会把它放到停尸房♥里
"A sausage in the hand is worth two in the bush."
"一肠在手 胜似两肠在林"
Hm.
嗯
"A sausage in the hand...
"一肠在手
is worth two in the bush."
胜似两肠在林"
Hi. I'm Matthew.
嗨 我是Matthew
Sorry about the glare in here.
我为这里的强光表示抱歉
It is surprisingly sunny for indoors, isn't it?
对于室内来说过于刺眼了 不是吗
I don't want anybody to know who I am.
我不想让任何人认出我
He's your husband so probably has a fair idea. Other people.
他是你老公 所以他应该能认出 我是说其他人
Right. I already know who you are, I'm afraid.
好吧 恐怕我已经知道你是谁了
You are... Comfort Evans.
你是Comfort Evans
You can call me Com. Mmhm.
你可以叫我Com(高♥潮♥) 嗯哼
Really? It's what my friends call me.
真的 我朋友就这么叫我的
Not Comfy? I could do with an extra pillow.
难道不是Comfy吗(不舒服吗) 再给我个枕头我就能舒服点
Yes. OK.
好的
It's an interesting name. It's Welsh.
这名字真有意思 - 是威尔士名字
剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表