剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表
So, what, you're in labour? Shut up.
所以呢 你是来生孩子的么 给我闭嘴
Sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Um... I...
呃 我
I just wanna say that you're...
我只想说
the best thing that's ever happened in my life
认识你是我这辈子最美好的事
and I just want you to give me a second chance.
我只想求你再给我一次机会
And I'll understand it if you don't.
如果你不愿意我也能理解
And I just want to give you... I want to give you this.
我就想把这个给你 我想把这个给你
OK? I'm...
好吗 我
Is it sausages?
这是香肠么
What is it, is it a ring?
这是啥 是戒指么
No, it's a ticket from our first date.
不 这是我们第一次约会时的票根
Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides.
<加勒比海盗4 惊涛怪浪>
That's rubbish. Yeah.
一部大烂片 没错
Yeah, it was rubbish, rubbish film.
是啊 那确实是部大烂片
But a great first date.
但那是美妙的第一次约会
So... what, are you gonna, like, get your money back?
所以 你要把你的钱拿回来么
I can't believe he kept it.
我不敢相信他还留着票根
Well, what do you know?
你们知道么
Wow. Apparently 75% of women have got different breasts.
哇哦 据说百分之75的女性的胸部是不一样的
What, are they made of chocolate or something?
啥意思 她们的胸部是巧克力做的还是怎么的
No, you know, just different to each other in size.
不 只是两个胸部的大小不一样
Yeah, my right one's bigger.
没错 我的右胸要大一点
Oh, opposite to me. What about you, Pat?
哦 我正好相反 Pat 你呢
No, mine are both a good size.
我的两边都挺大的
Size doesn't matter. It's what you do with them that counts.
大小不重要 关键是你用它们来做什么
I'll bear that in mind for the rest of the day.
今天我是忘不掉这句话了
Yeah, I haven't actually measured them, obviously,
其实我都没量过它们
it's just a gut feeling.
这只是我的直觉(肠子的感觉)
If you can feel them on your gut then you're in big trouble.
如果你的肠子也能感觉到 那你就有大♥麻♥烦了
Mine are identical, by the way.
顺带一提 我的两边一样大
Hello.
哈喽
Oh, that face. What face?
哦 这个表情 什么表情
That's your 'I'm about to take responsibility
这就是你的"我要负起责任
for something that isn't necessarily my responsibility' face.
虽然责任不一定在我"的表情
I might just have got someone pregnant.
我可能让某个人怀孕了
What, since we last spoke? Where is she? No.
啥 从我们上次聊天之后吗 她在哪儿呢 不是
About three months ago.
大概3个月前
You remember the double date favour?
你还记得那次四人约会么
Is it Harry from CPS?
是皇家检察署的Harry么
No, why would you think that? It's Jess. Jess?! Yeah.
不是 你怎么想的 是Jess Jess 没错
Congratulations, pal.
恭喜你啊 老兄
I'm happy for you. Chuffed to bits.
我为你感到高兴 真的很高兴
Hey, I'm gonna be... um...
嘿 这样我就是 呃
What am I gonna be? You're not gonna be anything, Ian.
我就要当什么了来着 Ian 你什么也当不了
And don't be chuffed. It's not... It's difficult.
别高兴 这一点也不 这很难对付
Jess and I were great, you know, but...
Jess和我曾经很好 但是
I mean, it ended for a reason. Now there's a baby.
但我们分手是有原因的 现在却冒出个孩子来
A baby that needs a father.
孩子需要爸爸
What should I do?
我该怎么办
About what? About the baby!
什么怎么办 孩子怎么办
About the baby, yes!
对 孩子怎么办
Well, you know my dad was never there for me? Yeah.
你知道我爸从来对我不管不顾吧 知道
Well, I don't think you'd be that kind of dad.
我觉得你不会成为那种爸爸
I think you'd be a good kind of dad.
我觉得你会是一个好爸爸
I wish you were my dad.
我多么希望你是我的爸爸
All right. OK.
好了 没事的
All right. I thought this was about me?
好吧 我以为我们是在谈我的事呢
Oh, you look really nice out of your... costume.
哦 你穿着这身衣服真好看
Protective coverall.
这是防护连衣裤
Oh, coverall. Sorry.
哦 连衣裤 抱歉
Must be funny having a uniform
感觉一定很有趣吧
that's essentially a paper romper suit.
穿着一套基本用纸做成的连衣裤套装
I like your uniform.
我喜欢你的制♥服♥
Tart. Excuse me?
馅饼(婊♥子♥) 你说什么
Lemon tart looks lovely. Oh, yes, it is nice.
柠檬馅饼看上去不错 哦 是的 很好吃
I highly recommend it.
我强烈推荐
Bit sour though. Bit bitter.
虽然有点酸有点苦
Better sour than wholesome and bland though.
酸总比健康乏味的好
Better wholesome and bland than a... big old...
健康乏味总比一个 老婊♥子♥
slag.
好
Well, I think I won that one.
我觉得这局是我赢了
Woo. Afternoon. Pain.
呜 下午好 真疼
You all right, Prison John? Not a problem, mate.
监狱John 你还好吗 没问题 伙计
I see it's got the address on and everything. That's good.
我看看 地址什么的都在 很好
Some new tattoos. Nice.
新纹身 不错啊
Ahoy there. To The Ship!
喂哟 上"船"去啦
What's the matter, too piratey?
怎么了 太像海盗了
Um... I can't come.
呃 我不能去(我没法高♥潮♥)
Wow, have you spoken to a doctor about it?
哇哦 你跟医生谈过了吗
I'm sorry. There's... there's... um...
我很抱歉 有 有些
There's something I have to do.
有些事我不得不做
Did the delivery go OK?
接生还顺利吗
No, it's not work.
不 不太好
OK. Is it something to do with Jess?
好吧 跟Jess有关吗
Yeah.
是的
That's fine. That's...
很好 很
That's fine. It was just a drink.
很好 只是喝杯酒而已
She is gorgeous, by the way.
还有 她很美
Oh.
喔
Oh, dear. Well... um...
喔 天啊
No. No, definitely not. Let's not. Let's not.
不 不要这样 好 好的
Perhaps... perhaps... um... another time.
也 也许 下次吧
Wine?
要酒吗
I like wine.
我喜欢酒
I mean, I'll have a glass if you'd like... one?
我是说 如果你同意的话 我想要一杯
Um... A bottle?
嗯 一瓶吧
Lisa.
Lisa
Oh, Ryan, are you still here?
哦 Ryan 你还在这儿
Lisa, I am so sorry about what I said earlier.
Lisa 我为之前说的话道歉
About... him. His name is Matthew.
说他的话 他叫Matthew
Matthew, right. That's it. Look...
Matthew 是的 就是他
I... I realise now that I was speaking out of jealousy
我 我明白了自己是因为嫉妒才那样说的
and that I should be better than that.
我应该做的更好一点
Yeah, that's really mature of you. I can be mature.
嗯 这样还算成熟 我会成熟的
I watched an entire episode of Downton Abbey the other night.
之前某晚我看了一整集<唐顿庄园>呢
See, look, I miss your smile, I miss your jiggly boobs,
我想念你的微笑 想念你撩人的乳♥房♥♥
and your, you know, bad fringe. But...
还有你丑丑的刘海 但是
OK, OK, OK. The point is...
好了 重点是
I respect Matthew for what he's doing, right?
我尊重Matthew的事业 好吗
He's got a really satisfying and meaningful gob.
他有一份令人羡慕又有意义的"工捉"
A what?
一份什么
A satisfying and meaningful gob.
一份令人羡慕又有意义的"工捉"
Show me that.
给我看看
"Satisfying and meaningful job."
"令人羡慕又有意义的工作"
That's what I said. Did Jason write this for you?
我就是这样说的 这是Jason帮你写的吗
Jason?
Jason
Yeah, the guy from Cafe Nero. Jason who reads lots of books.
是的 尼路咖啡店里 "看过老多书的Jason"
OK, OK, OK. No, no, no, but listen.
好了 不 不 听着
It's what's inside my brain, yeah?
这是我自己的想法 好吗
He just helped me write how I feel about you.
他只是帮我写出了我的感觉
And how do you feel about me?
那你对我感觉的是什么
I wanna marry you, you stupid woman.
我想和你结婚 你个蠢女人
Oh, wow, Ryan, that's just too romantic. I can't cope.
喔 哇哦 Ryan 好浪漫哦 我应付不了
Look, just give me a second chance, all right? I love you, mate.
听着 再给我一次机会好吗 我爱你 伙计
Babe.
宝贝
I'm... I'm in bits without you.
我没有你活不下去
Just stop it.
别再说了
OK, I agree to one... tiny meal.
好吧 我同意吃个 简单的便饭
And just as friends.
就以朋友的身份
剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表