剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表
Just as friends. Just as friends, that's fine. Pizza.
只是朋友 只是朋友 很好 披萨
Or whatever you want.
或者任何你想吃的
Seafood it is then. You know I don't like seafood.
那就吃海鲜好了 你知道我不喜欢海鲜的
Yes, I do.
是的 我知道
Turned round, showed me his pants! No! No.
转过去 给我看了他的内♥裤♥ 不 不
He absolutely did.
他真这么做了
He's a tremendous arse.
他是个大混球
A tremendous arse!
大混球
Do you know, this... this is so refreshing.
你知道 这 这很提神
It is. I don't even like white!
是的 我都不喜欢白酒
It's red!
是红酒
It's red!
红酒
Oh, Luke, do you know...
Luke 你知道吗
You sort of give off this air of mystery.
你总是散发着神秘的气场
Why should women always get to be enigmatic?
为什么总是女人让人捉摸不透
Men can be enigmatic too. Like the Riddler.
男人也能神秘莫测 比如谜语人
He's in Batman, isn't he? Mm. Only in one film though.
他是<蝙蝠侠>里的 对吗 嗯 但只在一部电影里
Oh, the Riddler.
哦 谜语人
Let's go back to yours.
我们还是谈谈你吧
I've got a better idea...
我有个更好的想法
Let's go back to mine.
我们去我家吧
To the Batcave!
进军蝙蝠洞
Oh, don't call it that...
喔 别这么说
.. ever call it that.
永远别这么说
Were you thinking of ordering any food soon?
你们想好要点什么了吗
Oh. I've... we had forgotten.
哦 我们都忘了
OK. I found out.
好吧 我发现了
What? The big secret. The drugs thief?
什么 那个大秘密 是谁偷的药吗
The baby? Which baby? Your baby.
孩子 哪个孩子 你的孩子
My baby? Our baby.
我的孩子 我们的孩子
What? I think we need to talk.
什么 我觉得我们需要谈谈
Yeah, just wait a minute. Tess, I've got all your stuff here.
好吧 等会 Tess 我把你的东西都带来了
Thanks, I'm coming.
谢谢 我就来
Tess. Did you say... Did you just say Tess?
Tess 你刚说的是Tess吗
Yeah. Jess and... Tess?
是的 Jess和Tess
Yeah, it's kinda cute, huh?
是的 还挺萌的 对吧
Mmm. Tess, this is Matthew.
嗯 Tess 这是Matthew
Hi! I don't know if Jess told you, my boyfriend works here.
你好 不知道Jess有没有告诉过你 我男朋友在这工作
No, she didn't actually tell me that.
不 她没有告诉过我
So... um... we needed to talk about something? Our baby?
那么 我们要谈谈我们的孩子
Yeah. Our baby.
是的 我们的孩子
I was gonna dedicate one of today's births... to us.
我原本打算用今天出生的某个孩子来纪念我们
For old times' sake.
看在往日情分上
Is that something you can... do?
你能做这样的事吗
It's becoming more common, I think.
现在这种事很平常
You know, like naming a star.
就像给星星命名
Oh, yes! Yes!
哦 很好 太棒了
I didn't realise how much tension I'd built up!
我都没意识到自己积累了多少压力
A lot of tension.
很多压力
Look at us. Couple of old swingers, eh?
看看我们 两个荡秋千的老家伙
I didn't realise how much we had in common.
我都不知道我们有这么多共同点
I'm going to tell you something,
我有些事要告诉你
and I have never told anyone this before.
这些我从没告诉过别人
The truth will out!
真♥相♥即将浮现
I really... Yes?
我真的 嗯
.. really like Matthew Bunting.
真的喜欢Matthew Bunting
Well...
好吧
We don't have that in common.
在这点上我们不一样
And I'm pretty sure that he likes me back.
我也很确定他喜欢我
Yeah
好吧
Bad marriage, got that in common.
失败的婚姻 这点相同
That's true.
的确
Although, I will say this.
但是我还是要说出来
My wife is a very fine looking woman.
我老婆长得很漂亮
As opposed to? You.
和什么相反呢 和你
Obviously.
显然的
What?
什么
Caitlin? Has that put a dampener on things?
Caitlin 让你扫兴了吗
Ah, Ian Hanwell.
喔 Ian Hanwell
Somebody call for hospital security? This yours?
是有人叫医院保安吗 这是你的吗
Yep, yep, Prison John in the canteen
是的 食堂的监狱John
asked me to post it home to his mum.
叫我把这个寄给他妈
Yep. Uses up all the old drugs bottles. It's recycling.
好吧 用过的旧药瓶 是回收利用的
Prints match those on the cupboard and various canteen items.
这指纹和药柜上的以及食堂里很多东西上的相吻合
Yeah, now you draw the threads together, I think...
现在你把线索都拼起来了 我觉得
I think I might have been used. Prison John, Ian?
我觉得我可能被利用了 他可是监狱John好吗 Ian
Paris Hilton hasn't necessarily been to Paris!
Paris Hilton也不一定就去过巴黎啊
Why don't we just say I found the box and I confiscated it.
我们就说 我找到了箱子而且把它没收了 不行吗
No. Well...
不行 好吧
As I know you, I know you're not capable of anything...
我了解你 你任何事都做不好
.. of anything. It's like Charlie's Angels this, isn't it?
任何事 你们就像"霹雳娇娃" 不是吗
Right, that's us all done. Case closed.
没错 完事了 结案
You looking for Matthew?
你在找Matthew吗
Case closed.
结案了
You said that already. Do you want me to go and find him?
这你说过了 你想让我去找他吗
Uh... All right.
呃 没问题
So what's chicken then? I would say chicken is the...
那鸡肉又算什么 我会说鸡肉是
the seafood of meat.
肉中的海鲜
Chicken is not the seafood of meat.
鸡肉不是肉中的海鲜
Seafood is the seafood of seafood.
海鲜是海鲜中的海鲜
Lisa! Wait.
Lisa 等等
I'm sorry. I didn't wanna...
我很抱歉 我不想
Can you just leave it, baby man?
你能别插手吗 接生侠
What are you doing, Matthew? Baby man?
Matthew 你在做什么 接生侠
Possibly the most limp thing I've ever heard. Oh, yeah?
估计是我听过的最弱智的话了 喔 是吗
I can come up with way stronger than that, mate.
我能说出强的多的话 伙计
Any day of the night.
晚上的任何白天都行
OK, just keep your thesaurus in your pants, mister.
够了 把你的"词库"收回裤衩里吧
You, I thought you were off with Kylie Minogue.
我以为你去找"凯莉米洛"了
I was going to have her baby, and then I wasn't.
我本来打算要养她的孩子 后来又不用了
Decisions, decisions. Baby man. That's still not working.
真纠结啊 接生侠 还是没什么用
Well, I don't think this is working either. What do you mean?
是的 我也觉得这没什么用 什么意思
For all his flaws, at least Ryan knows what he wants.
Ryan有很多缺点 但至少他知道自己想要什么
Pizza.
披萨
Or whatever you want.
或者任何你想吃的
We solved it, mate. Some bloke in the canteen called Pris...
案子结了 一个在食堂工作的小子 叫监
.. called John. Actually I spotted him first.
叫John 我先发现他的
He had loads of stolen medicine.
他有许多偷来的药
Pint? Oh, no, way more than that.
喝酒去吗(一品脱) 喔 不 比那多得多
Come on.
走吧
Hey, is one of your bollocks bigger than the other?
嘿 你的蛋蛋是一个大一个小吗
Ant's a little bit bigger than Dec.
Ant比Dec要大一点
Uhhuh. The one on the left. Yeah, standard.
嗯哼 左边的那个 是的 普遍都是左边大
I'm the other way round.
我正好相反
Really? Mmm.
是吗 是的
Dec bigger than Ant?! Unheard of.
Dec比Ant大吗 令人震惊啊
剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表