剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表
Comfort?
Comfort吗
Evans. It's a big secret, right?
Evans 这是个大秘密 对吧
I think it's quite a common Welsh name,
我觉得这是个很普遍的威尔士姓氏
isn't it? I mean this.
不是吗 我指的是孩子
Right, who's it a secret from? The public. It's all about timing.
是啊 要对谁保密呢 公众 最重要的就是时机
So we're holding it back for six weeks and I'll do a huge splash.
所以我们先保密六周 然后再给他们一个大新闻
Publicity. My manager says
赢得关注度 这是我经纪人说的
if word gets out I'm going to be dead meat.
如果消息传出去了 我就死定了
Listen, Com...
我跟你讲 Com
I do have to tell you that there's been a leak. Oh, my God.
我必须得告诉你 已经漏了 – 哦天哪
It's too early for that, isn't it?
太早了 对吧
No, I mean I think the cat's out the bag.
我是说你秘密泄露了(猫没在袋子里)
Again not a medical term. I'm talking about your secret.
这也不是医学术语 我在说你的秘密
Do the press know I'm here?
媒体知道我在这吗
Because if they do then someone is in serious trouble.
因为如果他们知道的话 某人就有大♥麻♥烦了
And when I say serious I mean literally serious.
我说有大♥麻♥烦 可是实实在在的大♥麻♥烦
Let me just um... I think I might have got that wrong.
让我 呃 我觉得我好像理解错了
I think the cat actually might still be in the bag.
我觉得你秘密还没泄露(猫还在包里)
So let me go and check.
我还是去确认一下
I think that's the bagged cat there.
我觉得这是包里的猫在叫
Gonna check. One second.
这就去看 马上回来
That's very nice.
这张不错
Is there any way we could do one more cos that's a bit ugly.
我们能再照一张吗 因为这张有点丑
Do you mind? Not of you. You're not ugly. You're lovely.
你介意吗 不是说你丑 你不丑 你很帅
I just mean...
我的意思是
And then maybe just like a mad one
再来一张疯狂一点的
to show we're a bit of a laugh.
能看出我们在搞笑的
Ok.
好的
Oh, that's great. Thanks, Jamie. All right, sweetheart.
这太棒了 谢了 Jamie 不客气 甜心
You're the sweetheart! You're the sweetheart!
你才是甜心 不 你才是甜心
Thanks for showing me where the fizzy pop shop is.
谢谢你告诉我汽水店在哪
What are you doing? What?
你在干嘛 什么
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
We've got to keep the cat in the bag. What?!
我们不能把消息漏出去 什么
No-one is supposed to know Comfort is in hospital.
Comfort在医院这件事应该保密
Maybe it follows that her husband shouldn't be prancing about.
所以也许她老公也不应该在这大摇大摆地溜达
He's not prancing about. Bit conspicuous.
他哪有大摇大摆地溜达 反正挺显眼的
Probably doesn't help that you're... canoodling. Canoodling?!
而且你还搂着他 就更显眼了 搂着
Were you not canoodling? No. It was a selfie.
难道你刚才没搂着他吗 没有 只是自♥拍♥而已
Selfie? Yeah. Selfie.
只是自♥拍♥ 对 只是自♥拍♥
What? Nothing. I just thought you were older than 12.
怎么啦 没事 我只是觉得你应该不止12岁了
Are you jealous? Why would I be jealous?
你是在嫉妒吧 为什么我要嫉妒
That you didn't get a selfie with Jamie Gordon. No.
因为你没跟他自♥拍♥ 不是
Not really turned on by obvious male stereotypes.
我对这种男性的典型形象不感兴趣
Neither am I.
我也是
Actually... do you know the reason I was taking a selfie?
其实 你知道我为什么自♥拍♥吗
Because you are a slave to celebrity like everyone else here.
因为你跟这里的所有人一样 都是名人的跟屁虫
No. Actually, if you must know...
不是 其实 如果你真想知道
the reason I wanted to take a picture with Jamie Gordon
我想和Jamie Gordon合影的原因
was to wind up Ryan.
那就是让Ryan死心
if there's one man he hates more than you
Ryan讨厌的人中 更甚于你的
it's Jamie Gordon.
那就是Jamie Gordon了
He hates all footballers who don't play for Chelsea.
他讨厌所有为切尔西之外的队伍效力的球员
Jamie Gordon in particular. Stop saying Jamie Gordon.
尤其是Jamie Gordon 别再念叨这个名字了
I can stop saying Jamie Gordon. After that time. Honestly.
我不说Jamie Gordon了 这次以后真的不说了
I mean, he's not that good-looking in real life.
他真人也没那么帅
He's not!
他不帅
Good. Thank you for clarifying.
好的 谢谢你解释清楚
Now, I need to find Mr Edward.
我现在得去找Edward医生
He's with Tash's overdue lady.
他和Tash照看的超期孕妇在一起
Perfect. I have to appeal to his better nature.
正好 我得去唤醒他的良知了
Well, good luck with that!
祝你好运
Looking at photos of Jamie Gordon? What? No.
在看Jamie Gordon的照片吗 什么 没有啦
Natasha wants you to hurry up
Natasha想让你快点生
because there's another patient she's more interested in.
因为她对另一个病人更感兴趣
I suggest we let nature take its course.
我建议还是顺其自然
It's not just her. It's me. I'm desperate.
不只是她 我也受不了了
I've had curry, I've tried bouncing on my birthing ball.
我吃了咖喱 也试过在生产球上蹦跶
Have you tried marital activities?
你试过夫妻间的行为吗
Arguing? No, I mean... physical relations.
吵架吗 不 我意思是 身体活动
I think my husband's a bit scared of that at the moment.
这种时候 我想我老公可不太敢吧
Are you a fan of romantic fiction? I'm not sure.
你喜欢浪漫爱情小说吗 不一定
I'm a pirate captain. Grrrr. You are my mistress.
我是个海盗船长 嗷啊 你是我的情妇
Am I?
我是吗
Oh. Oh. Well, have you got a hook?
喔 喔 你手上有钩子吗
No. I have two whole manly hands.
没 雄壮的双手都还健在
I see.
这样啊
I'm coming below deck to have my salty way with you.
我要到夹板下层跟你咸湿一番
Below deck? Yes.
夹板下层 对
I'm unshaven, unkempt, unprincipled.
我毛发未理 衣着不整 放浪形骸
Oh! I'm gently perspiring as your bosom rises in front of me.
喔 你的胸部上下起伏 让我欲♥火♥难耐
Yeah! As my pirate earrings glint in the candlelight.
耶 我的海盗耳钉在烛火下闪烁不停
Ow! There it is!
嗷 来了
A contraction. Indeed.
宫缩了 对头
Goodbye. No charge.
再见 不收费
This is hard. Well, that's what I'm here for,
这很难开口 我的工作就是
to deal with hard things. It needs careful handling.
处理难题 这需要小心处理
I think. Better out than in, Matthew.
我觉得 出来总比憋着好 Matthew
Unless it's a hernia.
除非是疝气
Medical professionals need to be careful
医务人员应该注意
about who they have relationships with, right?
该不该和谁发♥生♥关♥系♥ 对吧
I mean, those in authority.
我是说 管理人员
Oh, my God.
我的天
I think I know what you're trying to say.
我觉得我知道你要说什么
Do you?
是吗
So the two of us, we work in very close proximity with
我们俩 工作上很亲密
The person in authority is Mr Edward.
我说的是Edward医生
You have feelings for Mr Edward? I'm thinking of his wife.
你对Edward医生有感觉 我关心的是她老婆
You have feelings for his wife? I feel sorry for her, yes.
你对他老婆有感觉 我对她感到遗憾 是的
He is a married man. And that's what's stopping you?
他是个有妇之夫 是这一点阻止了你吗
It should be what's stopping him!
这应该阻止他啊
From doing what?
阻止他什么
From having an affair with a current patient.
和住院的孕妇搞外遇
See, now I'm a whistle-blower.
你看 我现在成告密者了
Blowing my whistle.
告诉了别人
Toottoot. I shouldn't have said anything.
我勒个去 我不应该说的
No, no, no. This is a very serious accusation, Matthew.
不 不 不 这是很严重的指控 Matthew
Hey, who's the lucky lady... slash man?
嘿 是哪个女的 或者男的呀
It's not going to be a man, is it?
不可能是个男的 对吧
Why?
为啥
I just said it was a patient. Oh, I see.
我刚告诉你是个孕妇 哦 对哈
'Ey, you're good at this midwife stuff, aren't you?
诶 你当助产士还挺在行的嘛
I like to think I've got the man/woman basics, yeah.
男女基本都能对付
I like to think you have too.
我也觉得
Back, gentlemen, back, please. You're like a pack of wild dogs!
退后 先生们 请往后退 你们简直像疯狗一样
Anyone who steps in front of this line
谁跨过这条线
and I'll be taking it back.
我就把谁轰出去
You're OK. Anyone who steps in front of this -
你没问题 谁跨过
All right. This line.
好吧 这条线
Anyone who steps in front of this line -
谁跨过这条线
That's the last time I change it. Don't mess me about.
这是我最后一次改线了 别跟我闹哈
You won't like me when I'm angry. Don't like you anyway.
我生气你不会喜欢的 本来也不喜欢
I was at Brixton, mate. OK?
我可是在布里克斯顿混过的人 懂吗
Not during the riots obviously.
虽然暴♥乱♥的时候没在
But I have been there.
但我也是在那儿混过的
So have I, mate. I was there the other week.
我也混过啊 兄弟 我上个星期还在那儿呢
Nice little restaurant on the high street.
步行街上的餐馆挺不错
Well... you can still go back though.
那你还是得往后退
Get yourself back. Good lad.
退后 好同志
No flash photography, mate. People in here with leprosy.
不要开闪光灯拍照 同志 这里面有麻风病人
剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表