剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表
Morning, Miss. Morning, Miss.
早上好 小姐 早上好 小姐
Morning, Miss.
早上好 小姐
Really? Slight sense of humour failure.
一定要这样吗 真没有幽默感
Maybe he prefers Ms. To be fair
他可能更喜欢被叫女士 说句公道话
I have ignored the same remark five days in a row now.
我已经连续五天无视这个称呼了
Can't take a joke since the Force got rid of him.
他自从被警局开了之后 就再也开不起玩笑了
Left by a choice. Unlike some.
我是主动选择离开的 不像某些人
Left by choice, got suspended.
主动离开 被停职
Much the same really. No, it's not, Ian.
其实也差不多 区别大着呢 Ian
Plenty of smooth, couldn't handle the rough.
太娇惯 吃不了苦
We can all handle a bit of rough. Girl after my own heart.
谁说我吃不了苦 说得好 妹子
It's got nothing to do with roughness. Touched a nerve.
跟吃苦压根没有关系 戳到痛处了
No nerves, you're just saying the same thing every day.
没有 只是你每天都要对我说这些
Easy. I'm easy! I'm easy.
放轻松 我很放松 我很放松
All right? Whoa, whoa, whoa.
好吗 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Calm down, mate.
冷静下来 伙计
I don't want to have to restrain you for your own safety.
我可不想为了你的人身安全而强行制住你
You restrain me? Oh, yeah.
就凭你 制住我 当然
Really? Yes.
认真的吗 当然
OK. Let's have it. All right.
没问题 放马过来吧 谁怕谁
Like this. Fight, fight, fight.
像这样 打 打 打
Fight. Kiss! What?
打 亲一口 啥
Just thought I'd try it, see how we go.
随口一说 想看看会如何发展
What I meant to say was,
我真正想说的是
Leave him. Come on. He's not worth it.
别理他 得了 不值当
Oh, and you, no ex boyfriends, right?
哦 还有你 不许放前男友进来 懂吗
None at all.
完全没有交过啊
None. No, my ex boyfriend, Ryan. Don't let him in.
确实没有 不 我是说我的前男友Ryan 别把他放进来
Ah. Understood.
啊 我明白了
No ex boyfriends!
不让前男友进
Hello. Can I see a um...? Can I see a baby doctor?
你好 可以让我 呃 让我看宝宝医生吗
A baby can't be a doctor!
宝宝是不能当医生的
I can get you an old doctor with no hair
我可以给你找一个谢顶的老医生
who looks a bit like a baby. OK.
长得会有点儿像宝宝 行
I've been getting these cramps. And I'm not sure it's right.
我最近常常绞痛 不知道正不正常
Are you registered? I'm not from here.
你登记过吗 我不是这儿人
I'm just passing.
只是路过
I'm not due for like five months.
我还有五个月才到预产期
She should be in antenatal.
她应该去孕检科
They said they couldn't see me there.
那里的人说没法给我看
Are you hiding behind something?
你是不是在遮掩什么东西
OK, Pat. Thank you very much.
好了 Pat 辛苦你了
Here. Fill that in.
给 把这个填好
You won't believe this.
你是不会相信的
My ex husband has written a book on feminism?
难道我前夫写了本女权主义的书
No, her!
不 我是说她
She's from the telly. It's her off of SHAG.
她是电视真人秀SHAG里那个
Shag? Sussex hunks and girlfriends.
上♥床♥ 萨塞克斯的猛♥男♥辣妹(首字母)
She's come dressed as a spy?
她一直捂得跟间谍似的吗
Come on! It's Comfort Evans!
拜托 她可是Comfort Evans
Let's just try and stay professional, shall we?
我们还是尽量保持专业吧 好吗
Yeah.
好吧
Sorry, you'll need to sign this as well.
不好意思 你还得在这里签个字
This is your third time with us, I hear.
听说这是你第三次选择让我们助产了
Don't forget to stamp your loyalty card.
别忘了给你的忠实客户卡上盖个戳
Morning. It is, yes.
早 是啊 没错
And....?
然后呢
And... did you sleep well? Meaning?
然后 你睡得好吗 什么意思
It was just a polite enquiry.
只是出于礼貌问候一下
My wife and I have a perfectly normal relationship.
我和我夫人的关系非常正常
Good. I was just making small-talk.
很好 我只是随口小问一下
Small? Hm? I know what you're getting at.
小 什么 我知道你什么意思
Do you? That makes one of us.
是吗 我自己都不知道
Are you married? Me? No.
你结婚了吗 我吗 没有
Then you're not really in a position, are you? To do what?
那你还没有资格 不是吗 什么资格
Pontificate. Right.
高谈阔论 好吧
Well, I was just trying to be nice.
我只是在表示友好
Just trying to shoot the breeze. Shooting! There it is.
侃侃大山什么的 砍 听见了吗
So much aggression.
简直是咄咄逼人
Wow.
哇哦
Quiet, please. Hello, look at me. Me.
请安静一下 大家看这儿 看我
So today we have a minor celebrity in our midst.
今天 我们这儿来了一个小小的名人
She has specifically asked us to keep it quiet
她特意请求我们低调行事
but somebody may have let it slip...
但是某人可能已经把风声走漏到了
on facebook.
脸书上
What? Consequently,
怎么了 后果便是
there are several paparazzi trying to sneak into this unit
外头有几个狗仔队试图通过
by disguising themselves, hiding in dustbins and laundry ba-
化装 藏在垃圾桶和洗衣篮里混
Baskets!
混进来
And apparently, staff meetings!
很显然 还有混进员工会议的
Just get down to work.
接着工作去吧
Keep your eyes open and your ears and everything else.
麻烦你们耳听四面眼观八方好吗
Thought you would have spotted that one.
你居然没看到这家伙
Old Constable Quick here.
我们的前任快手警探
Eh? PC... World.
呃 巡警 世界
OK, look, my point is...
好了 我想说的是
that just because this Comfort Evans is a minor celebrity -
仅仅因为这个Comfort Evans是个小名人
Actually she's C list
她其实算是个名媛
because she married Jamie Gordon.
因为她嫁给了Jamie Gordon
Her footballer husband
她的球员老公
puts her on the cusp. The cusp is like, in the middle.
给了她些许名气 半红不紫的感觉
It's like where would you go now after Ryan
这么说吧 在经历了曾是屠夫的Ryan之后
cos he was a butcher?
你接下来会找个什么样的
He is a butcher. He's not dead.
他现在也是屠夫 他还没死 不用过去式
Yeah, go on. Where are you going with this?
好吧 继续说 你讲这些是为了证明什么
It's like, realistically, to go up,
很现实地说 你要想找个档次更高的
you'd need... A manager of a phone shop.
起码也得是 一个手♥机♥店经理
Look, just because this girl has had a tiny, teeny bit of fame,
那姑娘只不过是有那么一丁点儿小名气
it doesn't mean we're going
不代表我们会
to treat her any differently to a normal patient.
把她和普通病人区别对待
And Tash, phone, please. What about my human rights?
还有 Tash 请把手♥机♥交出来 这不算侵犯我的人♥权♥吗
I'm afraid I had to take those away
因为你没有妥善使用手♥机♥以及人♥权♥
because you weren't using them properly.
我只能把它们都收走
Right. Meeting over.
好了 散会
I'm sorry, mate.
我很抱歉 伙计
Truly sorry. That's all right.
真的对不起 没关系
Really? Yeah, yeah.
真的吗 嗯 没事
Listen, we all say things we don't mean. don't we?
我们都会说一些不经大脑的话 是吧
Sorry I had a go at you.
抱歉我冲你发了火
You're entitled. I were bang out of order this morning.
你有权那么做 今天是我太过分了
Hm. Not just this morning, eh?
嗯 不只是今天早上吧
Come again?
你说什么
You have said the same thing five days in a row, no?
你连着五天都说了一样的话 不是吗
I'm actually only apologising for this morning.
我只为今天早上的事道歉
Not the stuff along the other days. You said the same thing.
不为那其他几天 你说了一样的话
I didn't go on to say the other things like this morning.
但我没有像今天早上那样说更多话来补刀
No, because I let it go until today.
是 那是因为我大度 忍♥到了今天
It was a joke! It was a barbed comment.
那只是个玩笑 那是一句讥讽的评论
And while we are around here,
趁我们正好在这儿
we've just had an undercover hack infiltrate a staff meeting.
刚刚有一个狗仔混入了员工会议窃取情报
And you have to ask yourself,
你必须扪心自问
do we actually have any security?
我们医院真的有安保存在吗
OK. I apologise for the past week.
好 我为过去一周的事道歉
Ten little soldiers.
十个小士兵
Ten little soldiers kicking down the door.
十个小士兵 齐齐把门踹
I'm sorry about the security comment there.
对不起刚刚那样评价安保系统
No need for that, eh?
完全没必要
Not a problem. Not a problem.
没关系 我不介意
Right. Ey, did you see the photographers outside?
对了 你有没有看见外面那些拍照的人
At first I thought they were bird-watchers
一开始我还以为他们是观鸟来的
剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表