剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表
Ian, disregard the other phone call, OK? Do not track him down.
Ian 忽略之前的电♥话♥ 不要追捕他
Mistaken identity. Do not track him down.
身份有误 不要追捕他
I dunno, maybe it wasn't Ryan's fault, maybe people pick on him?
我不知道是Ryan有错 还是人家欺负他
What?
你怎么回事
No, I just erm... Why would anyone pick on Ryan?
我只是不知道为什么人家欺负Ryan
You know, unless he broke the law and became really offensive
除非他违了法还要无理取闹
or something weird like that. Cos he's a butcher.
或者干了别的坏事 因为他是屠夫
Do people pick on butchers? Some people do, yeah.
人们会欺负屠夫么 有的人会
What people? Vegetarians.
什么人 素食主义者
Maybe cos he's really, really attractive.
可能是因为他真的真的很有魅力
Hardly. Excuse me? No, just er... going on what I've heard.
有个鬼啊 你说啥 不 我听说的
Word on the street is that my boyfriend's not attractive? No.
流言说我男朋友没有魅力 不
Word on the street is maybe he's a bit aggressive. What?
流言说可能他很好斗 什么
He is. Verbally, maybe. A bit.
他是好斗 语言上 可能有一点
Nice. But he's just got a short fuse, haven't we all?
不错 但他就是急脾气 我们不都是么
No. Well he's got other qualities.
不是的 可他也有其他品质的
He's very good with meat.
他很擅长处理肉
Banana! Aw, thanks, babe. What's that in your pocket?
香蕉来啦 谢谢宝贝 兜里有什么
nothing. Aw, are they chocolates?
没啥 是巧克力吗
That's so sweet.
太贴心了
Yes. "For Melanie?" Yeah.
对啊 "给Melanie" 是的
I thought we could call it Melanie
我觉得要是生个女儿
if it was a girl. "Sorry for being a waste of space."
取名叫Melanie不错 "不好意思浪费空间了"
Yeah, I was thinking ahead. Ah!
对的 我想得比较远 啊
Now you're back, you can say something useful. Erm... push.
既然你回来了 说点有用的话吧 呃 用力
No, I say that. Say something reassuring.
不对 那是我的台词 说点宽慰的话
You're doing a good job.
你做得很棒
Not me, to her. Erm...
不是对我 对她 呃
You look... you look nice, Alice.
你看上去 看上去挺好的
Oh, my God, my ankles are like torpedoes.
神哪 我的脚踝看起来就是灾难
Do not look at my fat ankles. It hurts, though.
别看我那肥得要死的脚踝 但是还是很疼啊
It does hurt. Why don't you have some more gas and air?
阵痛真的很疼 不如你多呼吸几口气
I'll go top up the car. No,
我去给车加个油 不要
don't go. No. Oh, I think it's coming now.
别走 不要 我觉得阵痛又来了
I need you. Hey, hey. Hold my hand,
我需要你 嘿 嘿 抓住我的手
stay with me. I'm here for you.
陪着我 我陪着你呢
Er... who are you? Yes, who are you?
呃 你是谁 对啊 你是谁
Hi, I'm Matthew. One of Pat's friends on the midwife team.
你们好 我是Matthew 是Pat的助产士朋友之一
Colleague. I'll be back in five.
同事而已 我过会儿回来
Hello. Hello. Again. Mmm?
你好 你好 又见面了 嗯
Hello again. Mm. Are you not erm...
又见面了哈 嗯 你是不是
Ricky, are you hiding from me?
Ricky 你是躲着我吗
I'm disgusting now I'm having your child, is that it?
我怀孕了你就嫌弃我了是吧 你说啊
No, no, no. Here I am.
不是 不是的 我在这儿呢
Still here. Aww, Ricky.
还在呢 噢 Ricky
I love you. Say it back.
我爱你 说你也爱我
I love you. Alice. Alice. Loads. Loads.
我爱你 Alice Alice 特别爱 特别爱
I love you, Alice, loads. Put it in a sentence.
我爱你 Alice 特别爱 连起来说
I love you, Alice, loads.
我爱你 Alice 特别爱
I love you A LOT. I love you lots.
我特别爱你 我非常爱你
Never gonna leave you. Never... Look at me as you say it.
永远不离开你 永远 看着我说
Never gonna leave you. Aw, darling.. Oh, Ricky.
永远不离开你 噢 亲爱的 Ricky
Ricky? I'm just gonna go...
Ricky 我准备去
.. to er... room one
呃 一号♥房♥间
if you feel like joining me
如果你愿意跟我
any time... soon.
一块儿去的话
Oh, Ricky. I'll go and top up the car. What? Ricky, no!
噢 Ricky 我得去给车充汽油了 什么 Ricky 不要
Don't forget you love me!
别忘了你是爱我的
I love you. Keep saying it to yourself.
我爱你 时刻提醒自己
"I love Alice." It should be your mantra.
"我爱Alice" 当颂歌♥唱起来
Ian, just checking you got my message. Do not track him down.
Ian 你收到我的信息了吗 别追踪他
Do not arrest him. Repeat, do not arrest him.
别逮捕他 重复 别逮捕他
I don't believe this. What? He's been arrested. No!
真是难以置信 怎么了 他被逮捕了 不是吧
Who... I mean, who? Ryan. Arrested? Yes. No!
谁 你说谁 Ryan 被逮捕了 是 不是吧
Yes. No! Are you looking at this from different angle
是的 不是吧 你是从另一个角度阐述
or contradicting me for fun? No, I believe you, I just...
还是故意否定我耍我呢 不是 我相信你 只不过
Arrested doesn't make sense, does it? How could that happen?
逮捕他根本没道理啊 对吧 怎么可能呢
He thinks it's to do with the argument he had earlier.
他觉得应该是由于之前那场争论
That seems hugely unlikely. Does it?
我觉得不大可能吧 是吗
Yeah, I'd probably rule it out, having thought about it.
是 我思考一番觉得不太可能
You've thought about it for, like, three seconds.
你最多才想了三秒钟吧
Ian. Yes. Listen. Yes. OK, stop talking.
Ian 是的 听着 好的 别说话了
Listen, that thing I mentioned, yeah, let it go.
听着 之前我说的那件事情 没错 算了吧
No, the thing that I mentioned. Let it go.
不对 就是之前那件事情 算了吧
Yeah, the thing that you brought in, put it back out.
对的 就是你搞出来的那事儿 现在停手吧
Just put it back outside, the thing you took in.
就是之前那件事 置身事外吧你
The dustbin that you brought inside...
就是那个你带回去的垃圾箱
.. free it back outside.
把它放回去吧
Thank you, bye.
谢谢 再见
My mum, she's er... hopeless. You just called her Ian.
我妈她 有点无助 你刚刚喊了Ian
Mm-hm. I did, yeah.
没错 是的
Short for Liann.
Liann的简称
Leanne. Sorry.
是Leanne 抱歉
Erm...
呃
Oh...
哦
What are you doing here?!
你在这儿干什么
You put dustbin back out, right? Yeah, yeah, that's sorted.
你把垃圾箱放回去了是吧 是的 搞定了
You won't believe this, initial inquiry into my misconduct case,
说出来你肯定不信 关于我失职案件的初次质询
they've give me the S word.
他们给出了S
What? Syphilis? Suspension.
什么 梅毒(Syphilis)吗 停职(Suspension)
They've suspended me. Oh, God. Without pay.
他们停了我的职 苍天啊 不带薪水哦
Not because of hassling the guy today?
不会是因为今天抓了那家伙吧
No, I did get dodgy looks
不是 但他们看见罚单的时候
when they saw what was on the charge sheet.
确实朝我翻了白眼
Please say deer poacher.
拜托告诉我你写的是猎鹿人
Traffic terrorist.
是交通恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'm gonna need you as a character witness,
我需要你做我的品格证人
let them know what a responsible person I am.
让他们知道我有多么尽职尽责
You've just suffocated this pregnant lady.
你刚差点闷死这位孕妇
Sorry, you're glowing. When's your hearing?
对不起 您真是美丽动人 听证会是什么时候
Three months, can't wear the uniform.
三个月后 期间不能穿制♥服♥
I hope you're not wearing your flying squad underpants.
我希望你没穿那条特警队的内♥裤♥
No, they're in the wash. Can you believe this though?
没有 拿去洗了 你能相信吗
Me? Me, suspended?
我 我被停职了
Hmm... I mean, you did lose the gun, didn't you?
呃 你确实把枪给丢了 对吧
And then that big stack of cannabis.
还有一堆大♥麻♥
People lose things, Matthew.
人们难免丢三落四啊 Matthew
Keys, people lose, Ian. Murder weapons, not so much.
人们会丢钥匙 Ian 致命武器就不会了
Can you get me some drugs? I didn't take it, OK?
能给我点药吗 我没拿 好不好
It went missing, it's lost. I can't get you anything.
它丢了 就是没了 我什么也没法给你
That's not what she means, she means pain relief for the birth.
她不是这个意思 她是要缓解生产的痛苦
No, I don't. Yes, you do.
我不是 你就是
This guy Richard, wife's in room one.
那个叫Richard 老婆在一号♥房♥的
I swear I've just seen him in five with Alice Brewer.
我发誓刚刚在五号♥房♥看见他跟Alice Brewer一起
I know, men, they all look the same, don't they?
我知道 男人嘛 看起来长差不多 对吧
I'm serious. Birthing partner?
我是认真的 可能只是陪产
No, they kissed. People kiss all the time.
不 他们接吻了 人们总是在亲吻啊
Nope, it was more than just a general-purpose kind of kiss.
不对 绝对不是普通意义上的那种吻
Generalpurpose? Mmhm. You know, like a... Kind of thing.
普通意义上 对啊 就像啵啵那种礼貌性的
OK, what were they doing?
好吧 他们是怎么吻的呢
Hello? Er... more like a erm... You know.
傻了吗 呃 更像是 比如你懂得
He was sucking her arm? No,
他吮她的胳膊啊 不是
on the face. Like that, but on the mouth.
在脸上啊 就那样亲嘴啊
Oh, so inside the mouth? I didn't take an xray,
噢 就是唇齿交缠咯 我又没自带X光
but you know what I'm saying, a kiss. On the mouth.
但是你知道我什么意思 就是在嘴上的接吻嘛
Like... like... Pat, er... that guy in there just now,
比如 比如说 Pat 呃 刚才那个家伙
he's with her, right? He's the baby-father?
是跟她一起的对吧 是孩子的父亲吧
Oh, you don't miss much with your police training, do you?
你当警♥察♥的时候错过了不少训练吧 对不
Well, there's a problem.
好吧 现在有个问题
Not enough lemongrass in your candle?
你手头上的事情还不够多是吧
剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表