剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表
It might have slipped out over the phone.
打电♥话♥的时候不小心说漏嘴了
It's getting better by the minute! Isn't it. He was, like, growling.
简直越来越热闹 他吼得挺凶
You told her not to mention my name to Ryan?
你告诉她不要跟Ryan提我的名字
Did I? No, I don't think I did.
是吗 我没有
Could we all just focus on finding the escaped lady?
我们能专心把逃跑的犯人先找着吗
Come on!
走起
Go
去
Yes
遵命
OK, ladies, I should make you aware that we're in the privileged position
对了 女士们 我应该让你们知道本院的优势
of having a male midwife on our team.
我们科里有个男助产士
Obviously, anyone who has any qualms about it,
当然 你们可能有顾虑
perhaps it would be a good idea if you met him first.
也许你们应该先见他一面
He should be through here, room four.
他应该就这在 4号♥房♥
Lisa! Oh!
Lisa 喔
I'm gonna kill her. I'm gonna kill her.
我要杀了她 我要杀了她
Could I have a female midwife, please? Me too. Yes.
我能要个女助产士吗 麻烦你了 我也是 我也要
It's OK. He's a butcher.
没关系的 他是个屠夫
That didn't help.
越抹越黑
There she is.
找着她了
Agnes!
Agnes
Freeze!
不许动
Where have you been? I went to the toilet.
你去哪儿了 卫生间
You want an indepth description? Slippy, see?
你想知道细节吗 狡猾 看见了吧
I told you I went to the toilet. I didn't hear you.
我告诉过你的 我没听见
You answered. Did I?
你同意了 是吗
I asked you for the keys to the cuffs. Yeah...
我管你要手铐的钥匙 嗯
You asked why. I said it was urgent. I needed the toilet.
你问为什么 我说内急 要上卫生间
Oh. I thought you said something else.
哦 我以为你说的其他事儿
What did you think she said? I don't know.
你以为她说的什么 搞不清
That she needed to oil it.
她需要涂油什么的
Great. I'm glad we cleared that up.
好了 这事儿处理完了
There you are!
你在这儿啊
Anyway, panic over, everybody. Nothing to see.
总之 警报解除 没什么可看的
Lisa! Lisa!
Lisa Lisa
Oh, I knew it. I knew it.
喔 我就知道 我就知道
Oh, God, Ryan... No, no, no.
我的天 Ryan 不不不
Get away from her, you ponce. Ryan, not here.
离她远点 你个娘炮 Ryan 别在这闹
No, I've got this, babe. I've got this. this is fine
不 我搞得定 宝贝 我搞得定 没问题的
Remember what happened with the arcade manager. It wasn't worth it, was it.
你还记得和电玩城经理发生了什么吗 完全不值得
Hello again. Want to go for a little talk? Don't say 'talk'.
又见面了 你想聊聊吗 别说"聊"
Oh, he wants to talk?! Nah, he wants to have a talk.
他想聊聊 呵 他想聊聊
I'm a man, yeah? Men don't talk.
我是个男人 懂吗 男人不聊
Ryan, don't do anything stupid. A bit late for that.
Ryan 别干傻事儿 晚了点吧
Oh, my days. Oh, my days.
我的天 我的天
You never learn, do you? You never learn.
你就不长记性是吧 不长记性
I know she gave you a monkey. She...
我知道她给了你只猴子 她
No monkey, I swear.
没猴子 我发誓
Leave it! Oh, yeah.
别闹了 嗯 好吧
Oi, butcher! Word of advice.
嘿 屠夫 给你个建议
What, go easy on him cos he's a girl?
什么 别下狠手吗 因为他是个女的
He may be a girl,
他就算是女的
but he's MY girl. And mine.
也是我的女人 也是我的
What? You never ever listen, do you?
啥 你从来不听劝 是吧
That's how talking works.
会听才能交流
When one person talks, the other person listens.
一个人说 一个人听
Why is there a bloody body in my bloody corridor?
为什么我特么的走廊有个特么的伤员
A bloody body with a bloody nose?
一个流着特么鼻血的伤员
I'm so sorry. This is my fault. You did this?
对不起 是我的错 这是你干的
Well, no. Well, but then that who did do it?
那倒不是 那是谁干的
Ah ah no, me. I... I did it.
啊啊 别 我 是我♥干♥的
Sorry. I got carried away.
对不起 没控制住
Right. Who would have thunk it?
嗯哼 谁猜不到是你
You, sir, will face the music.
你要被处罚的
In the meantime, can we get this man a medic?
与此同时 给这人找个医生
I would help, but he's not got any of the 'bits' I'm good at.
我是个医生 但是他没有我擅长的"部位"
Excuse...
借过
Come on.
走吧
Wake up! Come on, wake up.
醒醒 嘿你 醒过来
I need you conscious, so I can dump you.
我要你清醒过来 然后才能把你甩了
Ryan has been arrested for
Ryan被逮捕了
wearing a butcher's apron in a maternity ward.
因为在产房♥穿着屠夫的围裙
I didn't know that was a law, but there we are.
我之前还不知道有这条规定 不过看来是有的
I hate to break it to you, but he's not longer connected to me.
我不想告诉你这个 但是他跟我已经没关系了
I've given the butcher the chop. Really?
我已经对屠夫下了屠刀了 是吗
Oh, no! He was our primary source for chipola-tays.
哦 不是吧 他是我们小香肠的主要供应商
I know. I don't care.
我知道 我不在乎
Is this because you've had your head turned by
你是不是因为被某个助产士
one of the other team members? Who? Pat?
给煽动了 谁 Pat吗
I'll say no more,
我就不多说了
except more work
除了多干活
and less flibberty-jibberty, eyelash-fluttery chitchat.
少一些嘻嘻哈哈眉目传情的聊天
I reserve the right to speak to who I want, Caitlin.
跟谁说话是我的权利 Caitlin
Oh, and do you know what?
哦 还有你知道吗
I've been waiting for three years to say this.
三年了我一直想告诉你
It's pronounced Cath-leen.
应该读 Cath-leen
What is? Your name.
什么 你的名字
No, it's Caitlin. Cathleen.
不 是读Caitlin Cathleen
It's MY name. It's MY language.
是我的名字 是我的母语
Is that right... Ly-za?
是吗 Ly-za
Oh, OK. So that's how you want to play it, is it?
哦 好啊 你想这么来 是吗
Game on.
来啊
Oh, and it's pronounced 'chipolatas'...
哦还有 那是读chipolatas(小香肠)
Cathleen. Lyza.
Cathleen Lyza
Cathleen.
Cathleen
Lyza.
Lyza
Cathleen.
Cathleen
Lyza.
Lyza
Come on, then.
来吧
There you go, little fella.
小宝贝
It's a beautiful baby. Aw!
真漂亮 喔
There you go. Aw!
稳点 喔
I might call him Matthew.
我要叫他Matthew
Really? That's so nice.
真的假的 那太好了
I'm joking, you soppy tart.
我开玩笑的 你个软蛋
I turned my life around in prison.
监狱让我改邪归正了
Met a nice bloke. Alan.
遇见了个好男人 Alan
Prison shrink. He'll stick by me.
监狱的心理医生 他会陪在我身边的
I used to have a guinea pig named Alan.
我以前有只小猪叫Alan
Really? No. Ha!
真的假的 骗你的 哈
So...
那个
Hello.
你们好
Sorry I missed the moment.
不好意思我错过了
Everything OK?
没问题吧
Oh, hello.
哦 你好啊
Hey...
嘿
Have you thought of a number for him yet?
你给他想好监狱号♥码了吗
Did you dump that plonker?
你把那个白♥痴♥甩了吗
I certainly did, Agnes. Yeah.
当然甩掉了 Agnes 嗯
Really? That's... I'm very sorry to hear that.
是吗 那真是 我很抱歉听到这个
What a... bad thing.
真是件 伤心的事儿
Go on, admit it.
说啊 承认吧
They wanted you to find out about an envelope, didn't they?
他们想让你打听出那个信封 是不是
They did say something.
他们是说了点什么
Cops always thought it was drugs money.
警♥察♥一直以为是毒资
They never did find that envelope. Stupid cops.
他们怎么都找不着那个信封 蠢货警♥察♥
Was it drug money?
是毒资吗
Maternity pants. Present from a friend.
孕妇裤 我朋友送的礼物
I took one look at them, and they were so stupid,
我就看了一眼 丑死了
I sealed it back up and threw it in the canal.
我封好之后扔到河里去了
Quite right. Same canal I threw that body in!
干的漂亮 尸体我也是丢在那条河里
剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表