剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表
Where did you meet all them? In this very hospital.
你在哪儿见着他们的 就在这医院
Suffice to say, you will NOT go running to tell tales in future.
足以告诉你以后不可以再散播谣言
Apart from the fact that the tales were untrue,
且不说那些谣言还是假的
nobody likes a canary.
没人喜欢打小报告的
I'd LOVE a canary.
我喜欢
A weasel. Yeah, I like them.
黄鼠狼 我喜欢
A rat. Yeah.
老鼠 喜欢
A stoolie.
囮鸟
Don't like the sound of that.
听起来不像好东西
No. Nobody likes a stoolie.
对 没人喜欢囮鸟
She used to be in D Wing. Mm...
她过去在D区 嗯
Changed her name...
改名了
from Gordon. No way!
以前叫Gorden 不是吧
She was lovely.
她挺可爱的
Agnes, have you ever had a really possessive boyfriend?
Agnes 你有过占有欲很强的男朋友吗
Yeah, I have. What happened to him?
有过 然后呢
Oh.
哦
Routine maternity ward sweep.
产房♥常规检查
Ian, that's not even a thing.
Ian 根本没这玩意儿
Any guns or knives to declare?
有刀枪要上报的吗
No. Good. That's good.
没有 不错 挺好
Agnes, if you feel anything start to shift,
Agnes 你如果觉得有动静
you give Pat a call, OK?
就告诉Pat 知道了吗
I'll be back in ten.
我过十分钟回来
Yeah, that all looks good.
嗯 看起来没问题
Just over here a minute.
就过来说两句
This might seem highly irregular,
这听起来或许不太平常
but I've been watching you on CC telly.
但在监视器上
I can tell by the way you work the room you're a pro
我从你看管犯人的方式看出来你是个老手
And this is coming from someone who's spent 15 years on the streets.
这是出自一个在街上混了15年的人之口
You were homeless? Police force.
你以前是流浪汉 警♥察♥
Don't like to talk about it.
不想提这事儿
Anyhow, my point is - where's your backup?
总之我想说问的是 你的后援呢
I don't have backup.
我没后援
What?!
啥
Let me get this right.
让我搞清楚
They leave a highly attractive female prison officer...
他们让一个貌美如花的狱警
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
.. alone with a dangerous convict?
独自跟一个危险凶犯待在一起
I need to go for a walk.
我得散散步
Whoa... Don't you stress yourself out with this.
喔喔喔 你别操心了
Have a biscuit. There you are.
来块饼干 给你
Let me handle this situation. Not allowed.
让我处理 不允许的
Come on, it's Cuban night tonight at the club.
别这样嘛 今天酒吧是古巴主题夜
I'll buy you a mojito, extra minty.
我给你买♥♥杯莫吉托 多加薄荷
OK. Oh, yes!
好啊 哦 行了
Ooh, salsa!
哦 萨尔萨
Right. Time we had a little talk.
好 我们该谈谈了
No? OK. I thought that one would work.
不行吗 我以为这张卡有钱呢
Maybe we could try the third one again.
要不再试试第三张
Second time lucky.
第二次可能运气好
You OK there? Hi. Yes, yeah, yeah.
你没事儿吧 嗨 嗯 没事儿 没事儿
Yeah, I've got some cash somewhere,
我还有现金在
actually. In my... In my past.
在我的 在我的过去
I'll get this, and I'll lend you 50 to get you through the week.
我帮你付这个 再借你50让你熬过这星期
No, listen, I can't take money from you.
不 听着 我不能拿你的钱
Look, I don't want you getting low blood sugar
我不想让你低血糖
and passing out in some poor woman's popsie.
然后昏倒在某个孕妇的裆里
OK, well, if you're going to put it like that.
那好吧 既然你这么说
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢了
Midwives' room.
助产室
Oh, hi, Ryan. Er, I don't know.
哦 嗨 Ryan 额 我不知道
Oh, yeah, I do. She went to the cash machine again.
哦 对 我想起来了 她又去取钱了
She said she were giving somebody a bit...
她说她要借给某人
About 500 quid, I think.
大概500镑的样子
To one of the other midwives, yeah.
那人也是助产士 对
I can't tell you his name.
我不能告诉你他的名字
Cos she said.
因为她叮嘱我的
How do you know it's Matthew?
你怎么知道是Matthew
I mean, it isn't, Ryan.
我不是那意思 Ryan
Ryan!
Ryan
That was not good. What is going on?
完了 怎么回事儿
He said he was going to come down here and...
他说他要赶过来然后
Well, it was... It was just...
那啥 那什么
It wasn't really words, just noises.
就听不清了 全是吼声
Has Lisa paid Matthew 500 pounds?
Lisa已经借了500镑给Matthew吗
Yeah. Don't tell Ryan, though.
是的 不过别告诉Ryan
Unbelievable!
开什么玩笑
What's going on?
什么情况
She wanted a walk. What's with the handcuffs?
她想散散步 带着手铐干嘛
You can't take chances with a psychopath.
不能对疯子放松警惕
So why is she handcuffed to one? Not HIM.
那为什么她跟个疯子铐在一起 不是他
The devil woman! Oh, Pat.
是那个魔鬼女人 喔 Pat
Agnes, are you a psychopath?
Agnes 你是疯子吗
No. There you go.
不是 看见了吧
Don't go stretching it out, missy.
别太享受了 小妞
Once you're done, it's straight back to the slammer.
孩子一生完 你就要回监狱了
That's really not helping, Pat
别帮倒忙 Pat
Let's get those cuffs off, shall we?
把手铐解了 行不
You'll have to go through me first.
除非你先放倒我
I could go through you, if I wanted, Pat, believe me.
我想的话肯定能放倒你 Pat 相信我
Try it.
来试试啊
I might. Don't push me.
说不定哦 别逼我
Can you two stop flirting? I just felt another twinge.
你俩儿能别勾搭了吗 我又阵痛了
Sorry. 18 months with good behaviour, you get to keep your baby.
对不起 18个月表现良好 你就能留下孩子
I'm just trying to keep your nose clean.
我只是不想让你沾上麻烦
Think of me as a big tissue.
当我是个纸巾好了
No talking to my prisoner please.
不许跟我的犯人说话
She's not YOUR prisoner. She's in my care.
她不是你的犯人 她在我的看管之下
Right, you... tell me about the vanilla monolope.
好了 你 告诉我牛皮纸信封去哪儿了
What?! God help us!
啥 老天救命啊
We won't be long.
我们去不了多久
Don't screw this up, Ian,
别搞砸了 Ian
for her or for us. Roger that.
为了她也为了我们 收到
That's right.
这就对了
Stay back.
离远点
Only because I want to.
因为我懒得管而已
Have you seen Lisa? Yes, I have.
你知道Lisa在哪儿吗 嗯 知道
Where is... Delivery room four.
在 4号♥产房♥
Jesus...
天呐
Where?
哪儿
Oh, Matt. Oh, Matt, mate!
哦 Matt 哦 Matt 同志
Oh, you look nice today.
你今天看起挺帅的嘛
What have you done?
你干了啥
Don't get intense, OK? What have you done?
不要紧张 好吧 你干了啥
I can't find her. What?!
我找不着她了 啥
I knew you'd get intense. You've lost the Man Stabber? I can't
我就知道你会紧张 你把杀男狂魔给弄丢了
What did I just say? I've not lost her.
我刚才怎么说的 我没弄丢她
Do you know where she is? No. She's missing, yeah.
那你知道她在哪儿吗 不知道 她失踪了 没错
But these types, they're slippy. I didn't stand a chance.
但是这种人太狡猾了 我力不从心啊
Apart from the handcuffs that you insisted on?
还逃脱了你坚持要带的手铐
Intense. You...
别激动 你啊
We have to find her before Levein knows she's missing.
我们得在Levein知道之前找着她
So much for good behaviour. They'll overlook it
表现良好算完蛋了 他们多半不会在意的
because of her condition. Not hers, YOURS,
因为她的情况嘛 不是她 是你的
you galumphing numpty.
你个二缺
What's happening? He lost her.
怎么了 他把犯人丢了
What?! I haven't lost her.
什么 我没弄丢她呢
Lisa, You know you said not to
Lisa 你说过绝对不要跟
mention the word 'Matthew' to Ryan, like, ever?
Ryan提到Matthew的名字 是吧
剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表