剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表
Right! Hold it right there.
等下 不许动
What's going on? What's going on?
怎么了 怎么了
It's a card. In an envelope.
一张贺卡 还有信封
Well, thank you. For both. Says, "Good luck in your new job."
两样都谢了 写的是"祝新工作顺利"
Now you've spoilt the surprise.
惊喜都被你剧透了
Kitten with a stethoscope on... It's a hospital.
戴着听诊器的小猫 这是个医院嘛
Don't tell the lads. About the kitten?
别告诉其他人 小猫吗
About the card. As you know, we don't give cards in the Force.
贺卡 你知道警♥察♥不送贺卡的
We're all about kicking down doors,
从来都是破门而入
pinning people to the floor, screaming in their faces.
把嫌犯压在地上 冲他们脸吼
I don't know why I left. You left cos it made you sad.
不明白我怎么舍得离开警队 因为你不开心
We were Bad Cop, Sad Cop. I wasn't sad, Ian.
我们是坏蛋警♥察♥和悲伤警♥察♥ 我可不悲伤 Ian
I just... I cared about people. Never care, my friend.
我只是关心别人的感受而已 不要动感情 朋友
Never care. Thank you for the tip.
不要动感情 谢谢你的忠告
Hey, where's the nurse's outfit? In your handbag?
嘿 你护士服在哪儿呢 手提包里吗
Genius Don't ladder your tights. OK.
真是天才 别把丝♥袜♥刮破了 行了
Morning. Hi.
早上好 嗨
Hi erm... music-wise, we were thinking sort of Scandinavian,
嗨 选音乐的事儿 我们想选斯堪的纳维亚
kind of a Mediaeval-type vibe.
那种中世纪风格的
Just wondering if er... that's gonna be a problem for you guys?
想问问你们觉得怎么样
Not for me, no. But then I'm feeling faintly suicidal anyway.
我不喜欢 不过本来我也有点想自杀了
The only other issue is the lighting.
还有关于灯光的问题
OK, can I stop you right there? Mmhm?
行了 我能打断你吗 嗯哼
I've been divorced for three weeks, and you're on very thin ice.
我才离婚三周 你现在处境危险
Being... A man.
作为一个男的
Hello, Matthew. Hi.
你好 Matthew 嗨
So, an official welcome to the hairiest midwife in the hospital.
正式欢迎医院里毛发最多的助产士
Apart from Tina, that is.
不算Tina的话
Do you know, I was just talking to one of my other midwives,
你知道吗 我刚才和其他的助产士
and we were saying how great it's gonna be to have,
还在说有个男助产士
you know, a man about the place.
实在是太好了
Well, if I find one, I'll let you know.
要是我找着的话 我会告诉你的
Best bit of advice I ever got,
我得到过最好建议是
"Never be afraid to ask".
"不要害怕问问题"
Ask what? Well, anything you're not sure of.
问什么 你不懂的啊
No, I'm just showing you that I'm not afraid to ask.
不 我只是表示一下我不害怕问问题
Remember erm... beginnings are usually scary.
记住 开头通常可怕
Oh Endings are usually sad.
哦 结尾通常悲伤
But it is the middle that counts.
但中间的过程才是关键
Oscar Wilde! Sandra Bullock.
奥斯卡·王尔德 桑德拉·布洛克
Fine actress. Mmhm. Divorced.
挺好的女演员 嗯哼 离婚了的
I...
我
Great...
好吧
Thank you, Matthew. All right.
谢了 Matthew 没事儿
Good morning.
早上好
Ok...
好吧
Catch.
接着
First day, and you're nervous like a big jellyfish.
第一天你就紧张得像个大水母一样
Jellyfish are famous for their anxiety, of course.
水母以紧张著名 对头
"Good luck with the fanny-wrangling, mate."
"祝你撕逼顺利 同志"
Can I have that? "Give us a shout if you need the Taser."
能还给我吗 "需要电击枪就叫我们"
No, that's just my flatmate. He's just er... A bit old-school.
这是我室友送的 他比较老派(老学校)
Still at school, if you ask me.
要我说他多半还在上学吧
What have I got? Alexa James in the Birthing Suite.
看看我有谁 生产房♥的Alexa Janme
Paddling pool, yay! This is for her.
水中生产哦 耶 这是给她的
Do we know that it's a...? It's not for the baby.
我们知道性别了吗 不是给婴儿的
Breaking the bad news about the midwife.
是用来告诉她助产士是男的这个噩耗
Er... and I also have Claire Fisher in Room Five,
额 还有五号♥房♥的Claire Fisher
who is 16 years old.
才16岁啊
Mm, she need a big kick up her skinny teenage backside.
嗯嗯 应该有人给她的青少年屁♥股♥来上一脚
OK. Her mother bringing her chicken nugget smoothies.
好吧 她老妈给她带鸡块糨糊
Oh, yeah, in a One Direction Thermos flask.
对 还用单向乐队的保温杯
Excuse me? Hi. Hello.
不好意思 嗨 你好
Er... you must be, don't tell me, Mrs... Price?
额 你肯定是 不用说 Price女士
32 weeks, here for the antenatal? I'm not pregnant.
32周 来这做产检的吧 我没怀孕
No, obviously not. No, that's...
不 明显没怀 那什么
Ignore that. That's just me and my catchphrase.
不要在意 那是我的口头禅
I say that to everybody.
我见着谁都说
"Hi, you must be Mrs Price. 32 weeks, here for the antenatal."
"嗨 你肯定是Price女士 32周 来这做产检的吧"
Don't I, Pat? No. It's his first day.
是不是 Pat 不是 他第一天上班
And then Pat pretends it's my first day,
然后Pat假装这是我第一天上班
which is er... just one of the many laughs we have here.
那也是 额 我们这的内部笑话之一
Really Oh, yeah. You were just saying, weren't you,
是吗 当然 你们刚才还在说
about the lady that brought in the chicken nugget smoothie
那个用单向乐队保温杯带
in the One Direction Thermos flask, which is absolutely fine.
鸡块糨糊的老妈 简直是一点问题都没有
Nothing funny about that,
没什么可吐槽的
unlike the funny things that we DO do here.
不像我们在这做的其他趣事儿
Hi. You must be Mrs Price. 32 weeks, here for the antenatal?
嗨 你肯定是Price女士 32周 来这做产检的吧
What?
啥
Claire's in Room Five, Mrs Fisher.
Claire在五号♥房♥ Fisher女士
Well, I've gotta go back to the car park now,
我得先回停车场
cos my husband's having road rage.
我老公开车又跟人生气了
Thank you, Pat. Thank you for that
谢了Pat 真谢谢了
Pat? Hm?
Pat 嗯哼
The baby!
小婴儿
That's saline for you.
你要的生理盐水
Hello. I don't think we've been properly introduced.
你好 我想我们还没正式见过面
I've just qualified.
我是新人
Luke Edward, Consultant Obstetrician.
Luke Edward 产科会诊医生
Matthew Bunting.
Matthew Bunting
All you need is a Mark and a John. What?
再有个Mark和John就全了 啥
There's Matthew, Luke. All we need is a Mark and a John.
Matthew和Luke有了 我们只差Mark和John了
We should have our own gospel choir.
我们应该组个唱诗班
Or we could just work in the healthcare industry.
或者只在医疗系统工作就好
Yeah, OK. hey Well done on the O-word, though.
行 好吧 嘿 发音不错哦
On the what?
什么玩意儿
Well done on being able to say obstetrician.
能把"产科医生"这个词说好不容易
I always think that's half the battle. Half the battle...
我总觉得能说好就成功一半了 成功的一半
Well, not half the battle. 10% of the battle.
或许不到一半 百分之十吧
look If I was to give a pregnant mother the choice between,
听着 要是我给一个孕妇两个选择
on the one hand, the survival of her baby,
要她选是让她孩子活下来
and all the way over here, hearing me pronounce the word "Obstetrician" Correctly,
还是我能说好"产科医生"这个词
which one do you think she might choose?
你觉得她可能会选哪个
No, I've got it. I understand.
我懂了 我明白了
It's not part of the battle at all.
发音跟成功没关系
What is it? It's a trivial irrelevance.
那是什么 无关的小事儿
That is exactly what it is. Well done. OK.
完全正确 答得漂亮 好吧
Well done.
干得漂亮
Can I help you? Er... no, you're all right.
需要帮助吗 额 不用 没事儿(你挺好的)
I am all right, yes. Are you all right? Yeah...
我是挺好的 你呢 好着呢
Just... browsing.
只是 逛一逛
It's OK. I'm not trying to sell you anything.
不用担心 我不是导购
Though if you don't have a connection to a patient I have.
不过你要是和病人没关系的话 我有
Erm... Claire. Claire Fisher. OK, and you are...?
额 Claire Claire Fisher 好吧 你是她的
Her... her brother. Oh, you're her little brother?
她兄弟 哦 你是她弟弟
Big. Big? Little... Big.
哥哥 哥哥 弟弟 哥
Big little... little big brother Gary.
哥哥 弟弟 我是他小弟哥Gary
And did you want to go see her, Big Little Gary?
你想去见她吗 小弟哥Gary
I dunno. Has she got anyone with her?
我不确定 有人陪着她吗
Not at the moment, no.
现在没有
Her mum's in the car park, dealing with a fight.
她老妈在停车场劝架呢
Your mum. My mum? Oh... yeah, yeah.
你老妈 我老妈 哦 对对对
Our mum. You know where to go?
我们老妈 你知道怎么去吗
Yeah... Are you a doctor? No. I'm a midwife.
知道 你是医生吗 不是 我是助产士(Midwife)
Yeah, right I am a midwife.
呵呵 是吗 我就是个助产士
I thought they were old women. I see what you've done.
我以为接生的都是老太太呢 我知道你怎么想的
You've mixed up the terms "Midlife" And "Wife"
你把中年生活(Midlife)和老婆(Wife)合起来
and come up with something really quite offensive.
然后就出来个政♥治♥不正确的词了
Sorry, mate. "Miss" "Mate" Is fine.
抱歉 哥们儿 "姐们" 哥们就可以了
Sorry about calling you Mrs Price earlier.
对不起之前叫你Price女士
剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表