剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表
No, seriously just, you know, you've got to stay professional.
讲真的 你必须保持专业
Don't get emotionally involved. Of course.
不要把私人感情掺杂进去 当然
We're going to find your mother, OK?
我们会找到你妈妈 好吗
Yes, we are.
是的 我们会的
We shall.
我们会的
I vow this to you.
我向你起誓
You all right? Yeah.
你没事儿吧 没事
It's just I thought I heard you vowing something. No.
我好像听到你在起誓什么的 没有的事
Good,
很好
because we don't do vowing here.
因为我们这儿不立誓
We're not the knights of the round table.
我们不是圆桌骑士
No, of course.
当然不是
We're not the knights of the round table, are we?
我们不是圆桌骑士 对嘛
Can I be Sir Lancelot?
我可以当兰斯洛特爵士吗
No, Ian, you can't. Sir Galavant?
不 Ian 你不能 加拉方特爵士呢
Let's just forget this is a round table, yeah?
让我们忘记这是个圆桌 行吗
I don't know anymore. Sir Percival?
我只知道这俩 珀西瓦尔爵士呢
He doesn't sound that great, if I'm being honest.
他听起来很一般啊 实话实说
Matthew, there you are. Is that baby in an envelope? No.
Matthew 你在这儿啊 那个宝宝是在信封里装着吗 才不是
Guys, what are you doing?
伙计们 你们在干嘛
Whoa, we're investigating the case of a missing mother.
哦 我们在调查一宗母亲失踪案
Well, you know the police will do that, as in the real police.
警♥察♥会来处理的 我是说真正的警♥察♥
Ow. Hey. Oh, OK, sorry, that was insensitive.
嗷 嘿 好吧对不起 我这话说的不好
Maybe it was someone who had come in to get their appendix out,
有可能是什么人过来割阑尾
didn't realize they were pregnant,
没有意识到自己怀孕了
popped to the loo, then whoopsie
跑去蹲坑 然后一不小心
Slipped on the tiles? No, had a baby.
滑倒在地砖上了吗 不 生了个孩子
Do people actually say whoopsie
人们在生孩子的时候
when they're having a baby? Are you seriously asking me that?
会说哎哟喂吗 你真的要问我这个吗
More likely to be a cry of extreme pain, actually.
事实上 一般会因剧痛而导致惨叫
Yes, Lisa, actually.
是啊 Lisa 事实上
More like 'argh!'
更应该是"啊"
Oh. No, no, 'argh!'
哦 不不 是"啊"
Seriously, that out of that?
说真的 这家伙是从下面出来的
Yeah, don't start.
是 这个话题打住
Witchcraft.
简直是巫术啊
Pat?
Pat
We have a greater number of babies than mothers
我们这里宝宝的数量比妈妈多
and we've had no multiple births.
可是又没有多胞胎出生
Is that one of those stupid maths questions?
这是什么白♥痴♥数学题吗
No, real life. I just found this little chap in a cupboard.
不 真人真事 我刚才在柜子里发现了这小家伙
It happens.
真有这种事
Someone has a baby out of nowhere...
某些人不知道怎么搞出来个孩子
well, we know where it's out of -
好吧 我们都知道是从哪出来的
and they think this might be a good place to leave it.
然后 他们觉得丢在这里挺好的
Result - one surplus baby.
结果就是 多出一个孩子
Don't say that, Pat, he's not surplus. Aw.
别这么说 Pat 他才不是多余的呢 嗷
You can look after him until we find his mum.
在我们找到他妈妈之前 就由你照顾他吧
What am I supposed to do with him?
我该怎么照顾他
Can I remind you what your job is?
要我提醒一下你是做什么工作的吗
What if the police come and take him away?
要是警♥察♥来了想带走他呢
Pop him in a cupboard, he seems to like that. Not really.
把他塞到碗柜里 他好像喜欢那地方 并不是真喜欢
Can I call him Barney?
我叫他Barney行吗
No, you can't. It's not yours, is it?
不 不行 他不是你的 对吧
Of course he's not mine, you nipple.
他当然不是我的 你傻啊
Just eliminating you from my enquiries.
那我就把你从嫌疑人里排除掉
And don't look at me.
别看我
I wasn't. Liar.
我没有 骗子
Hello, Barney the baby.
你好啊 Barney小宝贝
Oh, I'm not sure about that name.
哦 我不是很认同这个名字
Reminds me of an ex-boyfriend I had 'Big Bollocks Barney'.
让我想起了我的某任前男友 "满嘴跑火车的Barney"
How about Hubbard?
叫Hubbard怎么样
Because he was found in a cupboard.
因为他是在碗柜里被发现的
Yes, yes, I see what you've done there. Very clever.
对 对 我明白你的意思 挺聪明
But Hubbard is a bit more of a surname, isn't it?
但是 Hubbard更像是个姓氏 对吧
Could be his only name?
可以当他的全名啊
Like Eminem or Madonna or Lady Gaga?
就像Eminem Madonna还有Lady Gaga
Give it up for Hubbard. Whoo!
为Hubbard欢呼吧 呜呼
Excuse me?
打扰了
Oh, hello again. How did you get here?
哦 又见面啦 你怎么进来的
Told the security guard you're my sister. Of course.
我跟保安说你是我姐姐 原来如此
I'm definitely not pregnant. Great!
我肯定没有怀孕 太好了
But my friend has got a question.
不过我朋友有个问题
OK. Her boyfriend, Nathan, right...
说吧 她的男朋友 Nathan
What? Wait now - is this a contraception matter?
什么 等一下 这是一个关于避孕的问题吗
They ain't done it. Then proceed.
他们还没做过 那请继续
Her boyfriend Nathan reads a lot of books, like, a lot of books.
她男朋友Nathan读很多书 真的很多的书
So is he, like, you know, gay?
所以他是不是有点 你懂吧 同性恋
What's on the covers of these books mostly?
那些书的封面都是什么
Spaceships.
太空船
I think that you're confusing gay with geek.
我想你大概把"同性恋"和"宅男"的概念搞混了
He's probably just shy.
他应该只是害羞
I told her. Yeah, tell her to go for it.
我也是这么跟她说的 对 告诉她主动一点嘛
Oh, Lisa, I've got a big pain in my arse.
哦 Lisa 有人让我感觉很不爽哦
Is it you?
是你吗
I can't believe you haven't got a suspect list yet.
你竟然还没列出来嫌疑人名单
You think this is all my fault, don't you?
你觉得都是我的错 是吧
What is your job title?
你的职位是什么来着
Her Majesty's security guard.
女王陛下的保安
Ian, there's no Her Majesty.
Ian 并没有女王陛下
Oh, God, what's happened?
哦 天啊 发生了什么事
In your title, there's no HM. It's just 'security guard'.
我是说你的职位名没有"女王陛下" 只是俩字"保安"
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
Right. What are you doing?
对 你干嘛呢
Always learning, mate, you ask the world's top sportsmen.
活到老学到老 你问问那些世界顶级的运动员们
They're always learning.
他们总是在学习
The minute you think you're the finished article, you're doomed.
一旦你觉得自己学完了 那你也画上句号♥了
Have you learned how to use the CCTV? No.
你学会怎么用闭路电视了吗 没有
It's the only thing in here.
这里就这么一项工作
Live is OK, but record and rewind, that's when it gets tricky.
实时监控是没问题 不过录像和倒带就有点棘手了
Delete definitely works.
删除键绝对好使
So someone has left a baby in a cupboard
所以 有人把孩子扔在了柜子里
and you can't find that bit.
你却找不到丁点线索
Nobody said the system is bullet proof. Fool.
没人说这套系统是防弹的 - 呆
You what?
说啥
Fool proof, not bullet proof.
万无一失(防呆) 不是防弹
Oh, right. For a minute there I thought you were calling me a fool.
哦 对 乍一听 我还以为你说我是呆瓜呢
I wouldn't do that, mate.
我不会那么干的 伙计
I know you wouldn't, mate. Too much respect.
我知道你不会的 我很尊敬你
Yes, R-E-S-P-E-T.
没错 尊"劲"
CT. You what?
敬 说啥
Nothing.
没啥
Leave it to the pros.
看高手的吧
OK, for the last time,
好吧 再问最后一遍
how many people came through that door between 9:30 and 10:00AM?
上午9点半到10点 有多少人出入那扇门
For the last time, a lot.
最后一次回答你 很多
You want me to apply a little pressure?
你想让我施加一些压力是吗
Not yet, Pat, I mean, probably not at all.
还不到时候 Pat 我是说 也许根本不用
Just say the word.
需要我就说话
Give me a number. 18.
给我个数 18
Are you saying that to get rid of me?
你是为了打发我随便说的吧
Because I do that with customer surveys.
因为我也是这么应付顾客调查的
I make up all sorts of cack.
我编了各种各样的数据
No, I just checked.
不是 我刚才查过了
Although most of them are that new security guard.
新来的保安占了18人次中的绝大部分
He gets confused about which side of the door he's on.
他搞不清自己该站在门的哪边
Can't you just check the CCTV?
你就不能去查闭路电视吗
Hmm... you'd think, wouldn't you? Bit of human error.
嗯 想法挺好 不过出现了一些人为错误
Msss McGoohan. Oh, hello, Missster Edward.
McGoohan女士 哦 你好啊 Edward医生
I've just been having a little natter with Mrs Gomez
我刚才和Gomez夫人聊了一下
剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表