剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表
Room three. Bound to be a boy.
3号♥房♥ 肯定是个男孩
Oh, let's not start this.
去 你少来
Unless it's a day that begins with a TH.
除非是星期四生的
Only been wrong seven times. Which is an odd number.
只猜错了七次 是个奇数哦
Hello, yes, the editor of the Lancet?
你好 <柳叶刀>杂♥志♥吗
Gender is determined by room numbers.
性别是由产房♥号♥决定的
No, no, nothing to do with chromosome pairs... Hello?
对 对 跟染色体毫无关系 还在吗
Well, I wouldn't want to go into labour today.
我可不会想在今天生产
Wednesday's child is full of woe.
周三出生的孩子都是灾星
So you're saying that roughly one seventh of the population
你是说总人口的七分之一
is full of woe? Yes.
都是灾星咯 对头
Well, that's just stupid, because it's way more than that.
简直胡扯 绝对比七分之一多得多
Morning. Ah, Matthew, finally someone who'll rise above
早上好 啊 Matthew 终于来了一个
all this superstitious nonsense.
不迷信的人
By the way, you're in room nine.
对了 你负责9号♥房♥
Hmmmm. What's wrong with room nine?
嗯嗯嗯嗯 9号♥房♥怎么了
Haunted. Oh, right.
闹鬼 得了吧
Right, OK, listen up, everyone.
都听好了
Some clown has broken into the drugs cupboard.
有怪人(小丑)洗劫了药柜
How do you know? What do you mean how do I know?
你怎么知道的 什么意思
Were there extra large footprints?
地上有巨大的脚印吗
Traces of white face paint?
有白色化妆粉的踪迹吗
A big bucket of confetti? This is very serious.
有一大桶彩色纸屑吗 这可是很严重的事情
It's now a police matter.
警方已经来调查了
So, a little bit less of your,
所以说 你们少来一些
you know, stupid, childish tomfoolery.
你懂的 愚蠢的儿戏
Tomfoolery?!
愚蠢的儿戏
There's something on your... Ah.
你脸上有个 啊
I'm glad they didn't break into the cake cupboard.
真高兴他们没洗劫蛋糕柜
Mate, this is it.
哥们儿 好戏开演了
What's it?
什么戏
Crime in this very hospital.
这个医院出案子了
Yeah. How will we celebrate?
耶耶耶 准备怎么庆祝
You know what I mean. Sometimes.
你懂我意思的 偶尔懂
I'm a security guy, right? Mmm...
我是个保安 对吧 嗯哼
Well, to be honest, most of the time there isn't any insecurity.
说实话 大部分时间我都没什么可保的
Oh, there's plenty of insecurity, trust me.
喔 挺多你能保的 相信我
Just out of interest, how many security guards are there?
随便问下 医院有几个保安
Three.
3个
Well, good to know you've got back up. Be safe, eh?
还好有人可以支援你 注意安全
Always use protection, mate.
我从来都会做好避孕措施的 伙计
With the drug thieves.
我是说盯紧偷药的小偷
Unlikely. I don't even know who they are.
那不太可能 我都不知道他们是谁
Lisa! Lisa! Lisa!
Lisa Lisa Lisa
Please, wait. The last time you were here
求你了 听我说 上一次你来这
people thought you were a serial killer on the rampage.
人们以为你是个发狂的连环杀手
I've changed. You've
我已经变了 你已经
taken off your butcher's outfit. Well done.
脱下你的屠夫围裙了 干的漂亮
I've taken up anger management classes. What, really?
我去上了情绪管理课 啥 真的吗
Well, I would've, but the forms are so stupid. They're just...
那啥 我本来要去上的 但那些表格实在太蠢了 实在太
Sound like the same old Ryan to me.
听起来没怎么变嘛
It's not... Look, listen. OK, look, test me. Test me.
不是的 那好吧 不信你试我 你试我
OK, say someone drove into the back of you on the dodgems.
好吧 如果有人玩碰碰车撞到你了
Would you, A - laugh,
你会怎么办 选项A 一笑了之
or B - get out and throw
或者 B 跳起来然后把人家的
their toffee apple into the lucky ducks pond?
焦糖苹果扔到幸运鸭池塘里
That was one time. She was six years old.
就发生过那么一次嘛 那小女孩才6岁
She knew what she was doing!
她是故意的
OK, here's another one.
那好 再来一个
Are midwife and butcher equally valid as jobs?
助产士和屠夫都是正当工作吗
Yes. For a man.
是 对男人来说
No, no, no
不 不 不
Yeah, this is the new open-minded Ryan, is it?
好 这就是思想开明的新Ryan 是吧
Oh, my God. I am! I'm open-minded,
我的天 我是啊 我挺开明的
OK? But you've brought him into it.
相信我 但是你非得把他扯进来
Who? The freak!
谁 那个怪人
What if I was to tell you that the freak had asked me out?
那如果我告诉你那个怪人约我出去了呢
He hasn't, has he? No. But supposing he were to, one day.
他没有吧 他约了吗 没 但假如他某天约了
Supposing he was to work out a way to do that.
假如他真舍得约我了呢
I would be cool with that.
我会觉得没问题啊
Because, one, he's not going to manage that,
因为 第一 他肯定没胆子约你
and, two, you'd say no anyway, so...
第二 你肯定会拒绝 所以
Would I? Enigmatic look.
我会吗 谜样的表情
No, Lise, don't 'enigmatic look' me.
别 Lise 别给我谜样的表情
Stay where you are. Security?
待着别动 保安
Don't enigmatic look me. Lisa!
别给我谜样的表情 Lisa
It's as clear as day. We've got a dad in room six
简直显而易见 6号♥房♥的爸爸是个
who's a drummer in a band, and some drugs go missing.
乐队鼓手 然后就有药被偷了
My cat could work it out.
我家猫都能破这案子
You can't just accuse all drummers of taking drugs.
你不能就这样指控所有的鼓手都嗑药
Or of being thieves. You mark my words.
或者说人家是小偷啊 你们记住我的话
Hold on, Pat, did you say you had a cat?
等会儿 Pat 你刚才说你有只猫吗
I do, yes. What colour is it? Black and white.
我有啊 什么颜色的 黑白相间
And you're involved in deliveries? Every day, so what?
然后你负责寄送信件吗 天天负责 怎么了
I put it to you that you are in fact Postman Pat.
我的结论是 你实际上是邮递员派特叔叔
Stupid man. No more stupid than you saying
蠢不可及 没你之前的推理蠢
that because someone's a drummer they steal drugs.
因为是鼓手所以肯定偷药
**Midwife Matt, midwife Matt, midwife Matt*
*接生公Matt 接生公Matt 接生公Matt
*And his girlfriend Pat.*
*和他的女友Pat*
Sorry.
对不起
Mr Edward, might need you to step in later.
Edward医生 一会儿得请你去看一下
I've got a primip in room nine.
我负责的9号♥房♥是个初产妇
Room nine. Good.
9号♥房♥ 没问题
By the way, we've had a large quantity of drugs stolen.
对了 我们有一大堆药被偷了
Yes, I know. Interesting. Perhaps it was you that did it.
嗯 我知道 有点意思 说不定就是你干的
No, someone told me. Oh, someone told you to do it.
不 是别人告诉我的 喔 别人告诉你去偷的
No, I was told it had been done by Caitlin.
不 Cailtlin告诉我药被偷了(我被告知是Caitlin偷的)
Caitlin wouldn't have done it, don't be absurd.
不可能是Caitlin干的 别逗了
Caitlin told all of us that it had happened.
是Caitlin告诉我们的
Right, well, my radar
对哈 好吧 我的雷达
tells me you are involved. You are the type.
告诉我你参与其中了 你就是这类人
I'm an expoliceman. Exactly.
我以前是个警♥察♥ 没错
Emphasis on the ex. Not suited to the police force, I hear.
重点是"以前" 我听说你不太适合警队的工作啊
Because I wanted something more fulfilling.
因为我想干点更有意义的
Translation - because I wanted my latest fix.
翻译过来就是 "我想要最近一季的贿赂"
What?! Matthew, you behave like a drug addict.
什么鬼东西 Matthew 你表现得就跟个瘾君子一样
In what way? You mutter things people don't understand.
怎么像了 你总是嘟哝些别人听不懂的话
Pardon? Room nine.
你说啥 9号♥房♥
Definitely on something.
肯定在嗑什么药
So someone's just opened up a new Irish bar on Shaw Street.
肖氏大街上新开了家爱尔兰酒吧
Wasn't me.
不是我开的
No, I didn't think it was. Um...
我没这么想 呃
I was just wondering... What the name means?
我只是想问问你 酒吧的名字是什么意思
Well, it's at number 2B on Shaw Street,
酒吧是在肖氏大街2号♥B
and so what they've cleverly done is they've named it To Be Sure.
所以他们聪明地把酒吧叫做"当然" (音似"2B Shaw")
It's a sort of... play on words, so it is.
算是个 文字游戏 就是这样
I get it. I get it, yes.
我懂了 我懂了 嗯
I mean, I was just thinking...
我只是在想
That I wouldn't be seen dead in such a place?
我不会死在那种地方
Well, yes, you'd be right. Yep.
对 你想得没错 嗯
That's what I was thinking.
我想的就是这个
There are other places though.
不过还有其他地方哦
There are, aren't there? Mmhm.
对哈 还有其他地方 嗯哼
Maybe we Hey.
也许我们 嘿
Hi. Hey. Wow, you're...
嗨 嘿 喔 你在
Yeah, I'm just doing a bit of dusting.
嗯 我只是在这取点指纹(除尘)
Yeah. State of this place. Should really get a cleaner.
嗯 这地方 真应该请个清洁工
They're expensive.
请人要花挺多钱
Yeah. So... So...
嗯 所以 所以
Anyway... anyway yeah. I should just get back to the housework.
总之 总之 嗯 我应该回去工作了
剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表