剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表
Missed a bit. I miss you.
漏了一个地方(有点想) 我想你了
For... getting the things
因为 我帮你
down from the high shelf in the kitchen.
把东西从厨房♥的高架子上拿下来了
And other stuff. Well, I'd better get on.
还有其他的事儿 我得走了
I'll see you around. Bye bye.
待会儿见 拜拜
How do you know her? Who's that?
你怎么认识她的 你说谁
Her, in there. Oh, right.
她啊 刚才那个 哦 对
Well? Well what?
然后呢 然后什么
You didn't introduce me. Yeah. No. Yeah.
你没介绍我俩认识 嗯 没有 嗯
That's... that's Jess. Oh, yeah, Jess, great, cool.
那是 那是Jess 哦 耶 Jess 不错 挺好
And? Oh, just shared a flat. You know, mates. Colleagues.
还有呢 喔 曾经是室友 你懂的 哥们儿 同事
Mate! Mate! Jess is here.
哥们儿 哥们儿 Jess来了
Oh-hoo, proper weird that, innit? Having your ex show up.
哦呼 挺怪的 是吧 前女友在这现身
He's always been obsessed by her. Haven't you?
他对她一往情深 是不是
Ah... Mmhm Well, good news. Apparently she's single again.
啊 嗯哼 好消息 她现在单身了
Woop. You can bury the hatchet.
喔呼 你可以冰释前嫌
I'd quite like to bury a hatchet. Yeah, patch things up.
我挺想冰释前嫌的 嗯 重归于好
Yeah, you should patch things up. Get out for a drink.
对 你俩儿应该重归于好 约她出去喝杯酒
Yeah, you should get out for a drink.
对 你应该约她出去喝杯酒
Wait...
等等
Happy annivers
纪念日快乐
Oh! Wow. Sorry.
啊 喔 对不起
No, nice balanced stance.
没事儿 姿势不错
Yeah, guess the training's still there.
嗯 肌肉记忆还在
Yeah. So, Matthew, happy anniversary.
嗯 所以 Matthew 纪念日快乐
Thank you. Of...?
谢了 什么纪念日
Exactly one full month since you started working here.
你在这工作刚好一个月整
Is that a thing? Yeah.
这需要庆祝吗 当然
Also, coincidentally, exactly seven and a quarter weeks
还有 真巧 今天正好是我离婚
since my marriage disintegrated.
七又四分之一周的纪念日
Ah. Aw...
啊 喔
No, no, it's a good thing. It's a great thing.
没关系 是好事儿 是天大的好事儿
So I was thinking, to celebrate,
所以我想庆祝一下
tonight I've got a table at a restaurant that I -
我今天晚上在餐厅订了位置
Faaaaaaaaaa...
次奥奥奥奥奥
Cos I have that thing. Yeah...
因为我还有那什么事儿 所以
Don't worry. Seriously.
不用担心 真的不用
Thanks. I mean, another time, obviously. Totes. Don't worry.
多谢 我是说 下次吧 当然 没关系的
Oh, God.
哦 老天
Looks like that table will remain free.
看起来那张桌子要空着了
Oh, what a pity.
哦 真遗憾啊
Do you have to be sarcastic all of the time?
你非得一直说风凉话么
No, not all of the time.
不 并不会一直说啊
Because it's just 'so refreshing'.
因为那真的很"提神"
Just what you need, given your job is so stressful.
这不正是你需要的么 考虑到你的工作压力巨大
My job isn't nearly as stressful as yours.
我的工作可没有你的压力大
Then perhaps you do need to go out to dinner.
没准你确实需要出去吃顿晚饭
Perhaps we both need to go out to dinner together.
没准我们俩需要一起出去吃顿晚饭
Together, yes. Well, I can't wait. No, neither can I.
一起 没错 我都等不及了 我也是
Look, I haven't actually told you
听我说 我还没告诉你
where the restaurant is or what time -
那家餐厅在哪里 还有我们约什么时间
I'll follow. I'll follow. OK. At a discreet distance.
我会跟着你的 好的 我会保持谨慎距离
Yeah, Jess and I were together for... A bit.
Jess和我曾经在一起过 一段时间
Oh, yeah? Cool.
哦 是吗 挺好的
How long? About six years.
多长时间 差不多6年
A bit?! That's like World War Two.
这叫一段时间 都跟二战一样长了
If you imagine she's the Germans. What? So she started it?
如果你假设她是德国人的话 为什么 是她追你吗
Let's just say she opened a second front.
可以说她开辟了第二战场
So... she had surgery?
啥意思 她整容了吗
No, she...
不 她
She started seeing someone else.
她先和别人约会的
One of the petty criminals we were investigating.
那个人是当时我们正在调查的小罪犯之一
Fell in love with his fingerprints.
她爱上了他的指纹
Well, that's quite sad. Strange and sad.
那真是悲惨 又怪又惨
Yeah, her and Nipper Thomas.
是啊 她和Nipper Thomas
There's someone called Nipper Thomas?
还有人叫Nipper Thomas
He's known to the police as Nipper Thomas.
警♥察♥认为他叫Nipper Thomas
What's his actual name? Nipper Brown.
他的真名叫什么 Nipper Brown
So... when did you last see her?
那么 你最后一次见她是什么时候
Um... about a year ago, we split up.
呃 大概一年前 我们分手的时候
Although I did agree to make up the numbers
虽然几个月前我接受了
on a double date a few months back.
凑数参加四人约会的提议
Her and myself and her friend Harry, who's a girl.
她和我 还有她的女性朋友Harry
So you were gonna suggest another pub?
那么你打算推荐另一家酒吧么
I was, yes.
是的
And that pub was going to be The Ship.
那家酒吧叫做"船"
Did some background checks.
我做了背景调查
It doesn't rely on national stereotypes
它的名字既跟国家形象不沾边
And it isn't a play on words.
也不玩文字游戏
Ooh. The Ship it is then.
哦 那就决定去"船"好了
Wow, that's pretty high up.
哇哦 这指纹可真高啊
Maybe it was a monkey. Is it ever a monkey?
没准是只猴子 有可能是只猴子么
No.
不可能
So is this what you do all day?
所以你整天就干这个吗
I just go where the prints lead me.
指纹在哪儿 我就在哪儿
Yeah, so I hear. So here's something else I heard in passing
这我听说了 我还顺便听说了一件
that's not remotely important to me whatsoever.
对我来说根本不重要的事儿
Um... our security guy Ian
呃 我们的保安Ian告诉我
tells me that you're still interested in...
你对那谁还有兴趣
Matthew. Matthew, yes, that's his name.
Matthew Matthew 对 他的名字就是这个
Well, he has his qualities. And his failings.
他有优点 也有缺点
Failings? His ridges and loops are somewhat pronounced.
缺点 他指纹的脊线和环线有点明显
But his whorls are quite a normal shape.
但是他的涡纹形状非常标准
His holes?
他的洞
Whorls. Holes?
涡纹 洞
Whorls! What... Holes?
是涡纹 啥 洞
WHOR, as in... whore.
WHOR "妓♥女♥"的前四个字母
L-S... as in Lisa.
LS "Lisa"的两个字母
Whore Lisa? I'm just trying to be helpful.
"妓♥女♥Lisa" 我只是想帮你
Yeah, well, maybe don't.
还是别了
Mmm. Interesting.
嗯 有意思
What? Very dry. Bit loopy.
啥 很干 环数又多
Well, that's rich.
有钱人的指纹就是这样
Boop.
干得好
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
That is so weird.
这可真是奇怪
I haven't got time, Tash.
Tash 我没这个闲工夫
Well, I'm not one for gossip, right?
我可不是爱八卦的人
I think you're confusing yourself with someone else.
我觉得你是把自己和别人弄混了
No, I'm not. It's just really interesting.
不 没有 只是这个八卦真的很有趣
OK, Tash, I don't care. OK?
好吧 Tash 我不关心 好吗
Fine. Well, I really like that fingerprint lady.
好吧 我真的很喜欢那个指纹女
What about the fingerprint lady?
指纹女怎么了
Thought you said you didn't care?
你不是说你不关心么
Is there gossip? What's it to you?
有什么八卦么 和你有关么
Nothing.
没有
Well, I wasn't listening in or anything, you know me.
你了解我的为人 我没有在偷听或是别的什么
But this Tess said that it was really odd being here -
但是这个Tess说 来到这里的感觉真的很怪
Jess. It's Jess. Yeah.
Jess 是Jess 没错
It was really odd being here because...
之所以怪是因为
she knew she was gonna
她知道6个月后
come back here in six months to have a baby.
她还要回到这里生孩子
And the father of the baby,
而孩子的爸爸
get this, works here in this hospital.
你可听好了 孩子的爸爸就在这间医院工作
That's funny, isn't it?
很有趣 不是吗
Funny, isn't it?
不有趣么
Hello? Oh, my God. I knew you weren't interested.
喂 老天 我就知道你不敢兴趣
I'm not telling you my gossip ever again.
我不会再告诉你任何八卦了
Here. Thank you.
给你 谢谢你
Oh, Ryan. I'm not here to ask you back, all right?
哦 Ryan 我不是来求复合的
剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表