剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表
who says she's not particularly bothered
她说她并没有因为
that her midwife wasn't currently on hand.
她的助产护士此刻不在而特别心烦
Yes, well, you see the thing is Aaaaah...
你看 其实是这样 啊 啊啊
I, on the other hand, tended to disagree with her,
不过我呢 却不太同意她的观点
pointing out it was specifically part of your job description
我认为 你工作的其中一项内容就是
to be in there preparing for labour,
为产妇分娩做好一切准备
rather than out here
而不是在这里
chewing the fat with our esteemed reception staff.
和我们令人尊敬的接待员闲聊
I was just on my way.
我正要过去呢
No, you weren't, you were facing in the wrong direction.
不 你没有 你方向都错了
I was going to walk backwards.
我本来是打算倒着走的
Liar.
骗子
Oh. Oh.
哦 哦
Fresh. No.
新的 没门
Fresh. No.
新的 没门
Ooh, you will pay.
哦 你会付出代价的
Oh. You all right?
哦 你还好吗
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
There were a baby found in that cupboard.
在柜子里找到了一个小孩
Me and my mate have been given the job of
我和我朋友被赋予了一项使命
finding out who put it there.
要找出是谁把他丢在那里
Kettling gave him an hour. We've got about 20 minutes left.
Kettling给了他一小时 我们还剩20分钟
Kettling? That's right.
Kettling 没错
Do you mean Caitlin?
你是说Caitlin吧
Maybe, why? I'm Caitlin.
也许吧 怎么了 我就是Caitlin
Oh! Pleased to, pleased to meet you!
哦 很高兴 很高兴认识你
I've seen you about the place,
我见过你
I couldn't put a face to the person.
我就是对不上人和脸
Name to the face. That's it.
名字和脸 没错
Is anyone actually called Kettling?
真的有人叫Kettling吗
I don't know, it's something we used to do in the police force.
不知道 那是我们在警♥察♥局的时候常干的工作
We'd round people up into a tiny little place, stop them escaping.
我们把人集中起来 关在一个小地方 防止他们逃跑
And you thought I might be named after that procedure?
然后你认为我是以那个工作流程命名的吗
Not as such, but I thought that's what he said.
不是 不过我以为他说的就是这个
Right, well, 20 minutes, crack on. Will do, mate.
好吧 20分钟 继续吧 我会加油的 伙计
Mate? I think I prefer Kettling.
伙计 我觉得还不如Kettling呢
So do I! You should change it.
我也这么觉得 你应该改名字
Whoa! Are you mad?
哇 你疯了吗
Crime scene.
犯罪现场
I'm so sorry, I do apologise,
对不起 我很抱歉
I thought this was a midwife station.
我以为这是助产护士站呢
But no, apparently, I am amidst a renaissance workshop
很显然我错了 我走进了一个文艺复兴时期的工作室
Mayhap Leonardo or Donatello will pass by.
真希望Leonardo或是Donatello会经过这里
OK, so I...
好吧 我
If you make reference to the remaining Ninja Turtles,
如果你提到剩下的两位忍♥者神龟
I promise you it will go very badly.
我保证场面会很难看
I am encouraging Pat to pursue her artistic interests
我鼓励Pat追寻她对艺术的热爱
in her own time
用她自己的时间
as per employment guidelines.
绝对遵守员工守则
Very well.
很好
Yes.
太棒了
No, no, no, that was not a win.
不 不 不 这算不上胜利
I was merely keeping my powder dry for later skirmishes.
我只是为了接下来的战斗做好准备
OK, all right, OK, it was a withdrawal,
好吧 随你便 好吧 算你战略撤退
but on home turf so half a point to me.
不过我是主场作战 所以得0.5分
Excuse me,
抱歉啊
that was a win for me.
这个是我赢才对
You did use your smartphone at the quiz and you know it.
你在填字游戏时用了智能手♥机♥ 你心里知道
I was checking the spelling.
我只是查查拼写
OK, so all of the visitors check out, well, I mean,
好吧 所有的来访者都登记离开了 我是说
obviously they check in and check out but they're all above board.
很显然他们先登记入内 然后又离开 不过他们都没有嫌疑
What's that there?
这是什么
Caitlin found this apple sticker on the baby.
Caitlin在小宝宝身上发现了这个苹果标签
Where do you find apple stickers?
你会去哪找苹果标签
Apples, sticker factories.
苹果 还有标签工厂
The canteen, they sell this exact apple right here in the canteen.
食堂 那里卖♥♥的就是这种苹果
So we'll wait by the apples,
所以我们就在苹果旁边等
the abandoner comes back - we pounce.
等那个弃婴者一出现 我们就扑上去
No, no, no, we don't pounce.
不 不不 我们不扑
On the other hand, you can buy those apples in most supermarkets.
不过啊 大多数超♥市♥都能买♥♥到这种苹果
OK, I hadn't... I didn't think that through.
好吧 我还没 我没想到这一点
No, no, it's a really, really clever theory.
不 不 你的理论很好 很聪明
Um... what about a cleaner?
呃 会不会是个清洁工呢
Yeah, what about a cleaner? I've got a suspect. 11:00.
是啊 会不会是清洁工 我有个嫌疑人 十一点(方向)
Oh, we've already missed her...
哦 我们已经错过她了
Oh, got it, yep, got your tail... Freeze!
哦 懂了 好哒 抓住你的狐狸尾巴了 站住
Poor Ilyana thought you were immigration, no wonder she ran.
可怜的Ilyana以为你们是移♥民♥局的 怪不得她跑了
And ran through a hedge.
还穿过了一道树篱
Again, please pass on my sincere apologies.
再一次地 请转达我真诚的道歉
And still no baby mother.
还是没找到宝宝的妈妈
We are still trying, we will find her.
我们还在努力 我们会找到她的
I like that you care, Matthew,
你这么上心 我很喜欢 Matthew
it's so unusual in a man.
这对一个男人来说真不寻常
You've sort of become
你差不多已经变成了一个
like an honorary woman... It's a compliment.
类似于荣誉妇女 我是在夸你
How could it not be?
当然了
It's why I feel so comfortable talking to you about stuff.
这就是为什么我跟你谈事情感觉很自在
That's cool, in which case, I'm a shoulder to cry on.
那很好 这样一来 我就是个可以依靠着哭泣的肩膀了
Thank you. I hardly ever cry, Matthew.
谢谢你 我几乎从来不哭 Matthew
OK, all right. That's OK. Shh, shh, shh. It's OK.
好了 没事 没关系的 嘘 嘘 嘘 没事了
Now you feel like a man again. Oh, sorry.
现在感觉你又像个男人了 哦 抱歉
Did I say being a man was bad? Pay attention, I'm still upset.
我有说男人不好吗 长点心 我还在伤心呢
There you go.
痛快地哭吧
Ok.
好了
There you go.
慢慢哭
There you go.
这就好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Pat, white board marker? Have you seen where I put my, erm...
Pat 白板笔 你看到我把我的 呃
Oh! I mean, hello, you're back.
啊 我是说 你好啊 你回来啦
Wait, let me just engage full wisdom mode...
等等 让我先进入完全智慧模式
I'm good to go, what can I do you for?
我准备好了 我能为你做点什么
Tallulah told her boyfriend Nathan what you said,
Tallulah把你的话告诉了她男朋友Nathan
put her hands down his pants,
把她的手伸到了他的裤子里
this was in maths, Gary's mum is the teacher,
那是在数学课上 Gary的妈妈就是数学老师
there was a big fight, the police came.
他们大打出手 警♥察♥也来了
But at the same time, I dumped Nev and he pulled the fire alarm
但是与此同时 我甩了Nev 然后他拉了火警
but it turns out Gary's mum is seeing a policeman and a fireman
结果Gary的妈妈在同时跟一个警♥察♥和一个消防员约会
and they had a big fight
之后他们又大打出手
but Nev did say he was sorry so should I take him back?
但是Nev说了他很抱歉 所以我应该再接受他吗
Yeah, erm... hmm...
是啊 呃 嗯
I am going to go down to the basement
我要去地下室
and have a think about this.
好好想一想
Just, hmm...
只是 呃
It's a quandary,
这真是尴尬啊
it is a quandary.
进退两难了
My sources tell me you've been chasing a cleaner.
我的线人告诉我 你在追赶一个清洁工
I, erm...
我 呃
I lost my lucky fetoscope
我弄丢了我的幸运胎儿镜
and I thought maybe Ilyana had taken it by mistake.
我以为Ilyana可能不小心把它拿走了
Got a lot of sentimental value. Excuse me.
它有点情感价值 打扰一下
Oh, I didn't think you were still with us, Mrs Nicholson.
哦 我以为你已经离开我们了 Nicholson夫人
You thought I was dead?
你以为我死了
I thought Mrs Nicolson would have returned
我以为Nicholson夫人应该已经回到
to the relative safety of her home by now, Bunting.
相对安全的家里了 Bunting
Any time now, I think, right?
随时都会了 我觉得 对吧
Tash said you'd had a couple of hours sleep.
Tash说你已经睡了两个小时了
How's everything with the baby?
宝宝怎么样了
It's more a case of where is he?
其实应该是宝宝去哪儿了
Sorry, I don't follow. Have you taken him somewhere?
抱歉 我听不懂 你们把他带到哪儿去了吗
Well, I very much doubt that, Mrs Nicholson.
这个嘛 我很怀疑 Nicholson夫人
剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表