剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表
And if you want to avoid being sued for slander,
如果你不想因诽谤而被告上法庭的话
I suggest you check for evidence
我提议你在对质我之前
before swooping in on the man, hm?
前去调查取证一下 好吗
There, that's much more civilised.
对 这样多有人文关怀
Oh? OK.
哦 好吧
It's all right. Quite used to the chunky jewellery.
没事儿 我已经很习惯这笨重的首饰了
Right, so...
好的 接下来
Chhh-chhh-chhh!
嘘嘘嘘
She's got a lot of chill-out music on her playlist.
她的播放列表里有不少放松心情的歌♥
They use it to stop the riots.
他们用这个来阻止暴♥乱♥
Well, in that case, then...
这样一来 我就可以
How did you do that? I'll tell you what...
你怎么办到的 这么跟你说吧
if we ever end up locked
如果我们哪一天
in a van together because of some conspiracy,
因某个阴谋而被一起锁在一辆货车里
and the van driver's been killed,
那货车司机被杀了
and we're about to be pushed off a bridge into a river,
然后我们马上就要从桥上被推进水里的时候
then I will tell you.
我就会告诉你了
Fair enough.
也行
Oh, hello. I know what you're doing.
哦 你好 我知道你想干嘛
You want me to go into labour cos you think I'm gonna crack.
你想让我开始阵痛 因为你以为那样我就会崩溃
I tend not to use that word at work.
我不喜欢在工作时用到那个词
They want some information from me,
他们想从我这儿得到情报
and they reckon pretty boy here is gonna wait till I'm in pain,
想让这个小美男一直等到我疼得厉害
and I give him everything they want.
然后我就会告诉他一切
Pretty boy?! Yeah. That's a bit
小美男 是啊 这么说有点儿
what's the word? Emasculating.
叫啥来着 娘
Well, you're wasting your time, ladies!
你们在白费时间 娘们儿们
She's OK with no cuffs, right? Yeah.
她不戴手铐也没关系吧 没问题的
You never know, but I don't think she's the type.
很难看出来 但我不觉得她是那一型的
What's your type, then?
那么你喜欢哪个型的
Do you always go for butchers?
你向来都喜欢屠夫吗
Er... no. No.
哈哈不 不
Ryan is my first butcher.
Ryan是我的第一个屠夫男友
Generally speaking, I mean,
大致来看的话
do you like tall or short or...
你喜欢高的 矮的 还是
Yeah, Ryan is tall, I suppose. He's tallish.
Ryan挺高的 应该 他还行吧
6'2". Is he?
188 他有那么高
Mm. Doesn't look it.
嗯 看不出来啊
I tend to go for men who
我一般会喜欢那种
don't feel like they've a point to prove.
不急于证明什么的男人
And Ryan's like that?
Ryan是那样的人吗
Er, yeah, I don't know what happened there. Little glitch.
呃 我也不知道那时候是怎么回事 阴差阳错
Is that your nickname for him? No.
那是他的昵称吗 不是
What's your type, then?
你喜欢什么型的呢
I don't know... dark. Sinister?
我不知道 深沉的吧 阴暗的吗
Brunette.
深褐色头发的
OK. And... um...
好吧 那么
what shoe size?
穿几号♥鞋
I have no idea. What was Cinderella?
没想过 灰姑娘穿几号♥
She was sixandahalf. Oh.
她穿六号♥半 哦
That's the same as me. Well...
跟我一样 这样啊
Down!
趴下
Sorry.
不好意思
Biscuit tin.
饼干盒子
Oh! Wow. Sorry.
喔 呜 对不起
Call it a draw.
算平手
Ayeaye. Hey?
哎 哎 嘿
I said... aye-aye.
我说 哎 哎
Are you a sailor? No, miss.
你是个水手吗 不是
Temporarily acting as a security guard.
暂时扮演保安一职
So you're an actor? No. Police officer.
你是演员吗 不 是警♥察♥
Just can't wear the uniform at the moment.
只是现在不能穿警♥察♥制♥服♥
Undercover? Under... suspension.
便衣吗 停职了
You're Matthew's mate. You got me. Bang!
你是Matthew的朋友 被你发现了 砰
Double tap to the head.
连中两箭
You'll know about our prisoner, then?
那你知道那个犯人吧
Oh, I'm on it. I'm all over it.
哦 我看着呢 尽在掌握
Well, here's what I heard.
我听说
Matthew told Lisa, Lisa told Caitlin and Caitlin told me
Matthew告诉Lisa 然后Lisa告诉Caitlin 然后Caitlin告诉我
that they want Matthew to
他们想让Matthew
get some top-secret information out of her.
从她那套出点绝密信息
I didn't hear a word of that, I'm sorry.
我一句都没听清 对不起
The Inspector wants some top-secret information.
警长想知道一些绝密信息
They want to know what she's done with a large vanilla envelope.
他们想知道那犯人把一个牛皮纸信封放哪儿去了
Top-secret? Sounds like a job for hospital security intelligence.
绝密啊 听起来轮到医院保安出手了
Or the police.
或者警♥察♥
Ahh! The sooner I crack this case,
啊哈哈哈 越快破案
the sooner I get my badge back.
越快恢复职位
Well, you didn't hear this from me.
你不是听我说的啊
Yeah, I did. No, you didn't.
我是啊 你不是
Not the first time, but eventually I did.
第一次没听见 但最终是听你说的
No, you didn't, OK? You didn't.
不是我说的 懂吗 不是我
I don't want to argue about this,
我不想跟你争
but I did! No, you didn't!
但就是你说的 不是我
Oh, my God!
我的天
I felt I had to call you in here
我觉得必须得跟你谈谈
for an appraisal.
你的评估
OK. You do know we've left Lisa alone with a... convict?
好 你知道我们把Lisa一个人留给了个凶犯吧
Oh, dear. Have we? I mean, she seems very nice, but...
哦 天 是吗 她看起来挺好相处的 但是
Nibble?
来点小吃
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
That's... Is that incense?
那 那是熏香吗
Um... no.
额 不是
No, it's a desk stick.
这是个传票叉
All right?
好吧
Oh, yes.
哦 对了
Erm, now, I have to run this team
额 我是团队的管理者
and it's my job to stay on top of you...
我的工作就是"驾驭"你
on top of things...
驾驭管理
on top of things related to you. OK? I get the picture.
管理跟你相关的事儿 明白吗 了解了
Now, stern face.
现在 说正事儿
Erm... your first week has had some ups and downs.
额 你第一周有些起伏
Mrs Cheung sent a lovely thank-you card,
陈女士寄了张感谢卡给你
but her husband did mention that you were a bit stary.
但是她丈夫说你老盯着他看
Like I said, I've never known a Korean man
我解释过了 我从来没见过一个韩国人
look quite so much like Carlos the Jackal.
长得那么像豺狼卡洛斯
It was uncanny.
简直不寻常
Talking of uncanny... Mm...
说起不寻常 嗯
when you do think we might go for that drink?
我们什么时候去喝之前说好的那杯
Right...
对哈
First week of May?
五月第一个星期
Yes. That's eight months away.
那还有八个月才到啊
Yeah. Could I go? I'm a little bit worried about Lisa.
是的 我能走了吗 我有点担心Lisa
Oh. No... Well, just wait.
别 那个 等一会儿
Wait. Wait!
别动 别动
Bombay mix? I'm not really a spicy...
Bombay mix(印度小吃) 我不是个喜欢吃辣
.. person.
的人
I'll swap you the pedicure voucher
我用美甲代金券
for the luxury box of finest Belgian chocolates.
换你那盒最好的比利时巧克力
If you've got champagne, we can start talking.
你加瓶香槟 我们再谈
No.
没香槟
But I do have this bottle of very fancy liqueur.
但我有这瓶非常高大上的利口酒
'Balsamico?' No chance.
"黑葡萄醋" 没戏
Taste a bit vinegary?
尝着像醋吧
Edward. It's quite nice, actually.
Edward 其实还不错
Tasha,
Tasha
I have just had the great pleasure
我刚才有幸
of meeting your bodyguard.
见到了你的保镖
My what? Your champion, your defender,
我的什么 你的勇士 守护者
your guardian angel, your white knight.
守护天使 白衣骑士
剧集 | 接生公(2015) | 导航列表