剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表
the only way his administration was willing to sign this treaty
完全是因为他接到了一份
was on the basis of new intelligence he received
关于苏联导弹威力的情报
about Soviet missile capabilities.
根据白宫的消息
According to white house sources,
这份机密情报是直接
that classified information came directly
来自于苏联军队内部
out of the Soviet military machine.
波利考科夫的问题上 你是对的
You were right about Polyakov.
他是皇冠上的明珠
He's our jewel in the crown.
还记得中学的杰克逊·托马斯吗
Remember Jackson Thomas from middle school?
当然了 住在第三大道
Of course. Lives on Third.
他父母分居了 -真的吗
Parents are splitting up. - Really? Wow.
他有说原因吗
He say why?
他妈妈从来不回家
His mom was never home,
然后他爸爸发现她和会计滚了床单
and his dad caught her sleeping with their accountant.
我猜那个会计也长得很奇葩
Guess the accountant is super weird-looking, too.
回房♥间了 一会儿见
Going to my room. Bye.
一会儿见
Bye.
喂
Hello?
洛萨里奥 是我 瑞克
Rosario, it's me. It's Rick.
亲爱的 你在做什么呢
Hey, baby. What are you doing?
回来吃晚饭吗
Are you coming for dinner?
亲爱的
Honey...
护照准备好
Go get your passport.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What's going on?
我想你应该收拾一下行李
And I think you should pack a bag.
瑞克 到底怎么了 为什么要我这样
What's going on, Rick? Why should I do that?
相信我
Just trust me.
我爱你 -瑞克
I love you. - Rick.
祝你健康
To your health.
玫瑰果和柠檬草吗
Rose hip... and lemongrass?
包装袋上这么写的
It's what the package said.
我的旅程呢
And my trip?
你可以去了
You're a go.
蒙特利尔 很好的城市
Montreal -- great city.
他婚姻不顺 酗酒成性
So, marital problems, a drinker --
这些可以按在中情局任何一位职员身上
that could describe any number of CIA officers,
或者任何一位克勃格特工
or KGB agents, for that matter.
你想要什么我们都可以给你
We'll give you whatever you want.
上校 你现在是在心想事成之地了
You're in the land of plenty now, colonel.
但我必须知道你知道的一切
But I need to know exactly what you know.
那个内鬼是谁
Who is the mole?
你们的内鬼 罗伯特先生
Your mole -- Mr. Robert --
他是毒瘾性格 所以你们开除了他
He have addictive personality, which is why you fired him.
他快被送到莫斯科分站的时候
He was about to be sent to Moscow station,
没有通过测谎机
where he failed polygraph.
他是前中情局特工
He is ex-CIA,
但他非常愤怒
But he is very, very angry,
而我们正好就利用了他的这种仇恨
and we have used that bitterness to our advantage.
你是说 前特工
Did you say, "Ex-CIA"?
他早就不在局里工作了
He no longer works for the agency.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
你觉得是 -我确定是他
You think it's -- - I know it is.
把所有爱德华·李·霍华德的资料都拿出来
Pull out every file we've got on Edward Lee Howard!
我失陪一下
Will you excuse me for a moment?
我
I...
你没事吧 头儿
Boss, you okay?
还好
Yeah.
没事 我...
Yeah, I'm fine. I...
我就是出来透口气
It's just a relief.
现在我们就要知道内鬼是谁了
Now we'll know who the mole is.
知道谁是内鬼了 前中情局特工
We know who the mole is -- ex-CIA.
两年前因为吸毒和滥用药物被开除
We fired him two years ago for drug and alcohol use.
他叫爱德华·李·霍华德
Officer's name is Edward Lee Howard.
这混♥蛋♥出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Bastard sold us out.
他知道多少
How much does he know?
他是莫斯科站网络里的一环
Pipelined in from Moscow station.
他离开前一周我开除了他
I fired him a week before he left.
他什么都知道
He knows everything.
每个红叉都代表
Each red mark is an intersection
一处的维塔利·尤琴科
between the First Chief Directorate, Vitaly Yurchenko,
与一名有危险的谍报人员的交集
and an at-risk asset.
红色标记还代表
Each red mark represents the increasing chance
谍报人员被暴露给克格勃的可能性增加
that an asset has been reported to the KGB.
现在已知一个被证实的叛徒
And now we have a verified traitor
巨 万
他可能知道所有这些人的名字
Who may know the name of every single one of these people.
巨 帽
1985年 苏联 巴尔维卡
爷爷 爷爷
怎么了 宝贝
我想学钓鱼 你能教我吗
当然没问题
不过你得这样才行
不然可钓不到鱼
前后摆动
像甩鞭子一样
鱼钩上的是虫子吗
是苍蝇
鱼喜欢吃苍蝇
那是谁呀 爷爷
没什么 玛丽娜
爸爸 最近莫斯科有传言
谣言满天飞
让他们说去吧
嚼舌头根
是关于谁值得信任 谁不值得信任的问题
你可以相信的是
我爱我的国家
而领导我们国家的这票人
都该下地狱
阿廖沙
母亲
Mom.
你什么时候来的
我来接玛丽娜的
爸爸
我们要回家了吗
是的 玛丽娜 我们今晚开车回莫斯科
跟奶奶说再见
还有爷爷
玛丽娜
Marina.
爸爸 如果他们从莫斯科给你打电♥话♥
找个理由 我不知道是什么
可能会是开会
不管怎么样
你千万别信 也别去 求你了
但如果不去
我要去哪里
为我的尊严辩护
瑞克 发生什么事了
Rick, what's going on?
我不是唯一一个
I'm not the only one.
有两个人
There's two of us.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
一切都会好起来的 洛萨里奥
Everything's gonna be great, Rosario.
都会好起来
Just great.
喂
Da?
剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表