剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表
我要一百万美元。《叛谍》前情提要…
I want a million dollars. Previously on "the assets"...
离上次测谎已经五年了。
Five years since your last poly.
如果你控制了你的身体,你就控制测谎。
If you control your body, you control the test.
你通过了。享受意大利吧。
You passed. Enjoy Italy.
你被指控犯有间谍罪。
You are charged with espionage.
巨帽已被攻破。
Gt top hat has been compromised.
我不干了,我累坏了,身心疲惫。
I quit. I'm worn out. And heartbroken.
如果我重新调查的话
If I was to reopen the investigation
有关线人损失,你会留下来吗?
Into the asset losses, would you stay for that?
无论你做什么决定,都不要半途而废。
Whatever you decide, don't leave the job half done.
考虑撤回我的辞呈吧。
Consider my resignation withdrawn.
有人背叛了我们。我知道他们还在这里,我要抓住那个混♥蛋♥。
Someone betrayed us.I know they're still here, and I'm gonna get the bastard.
很难相信,这一切都是如此真实。
It was hard to believe, and it was all so real.
我们知道党♥魁♥埃里克·昂纳克有麻烦了。
We knew the party boss erich honecker was in trouble.
米哈伊尔·戈尔巴乔夫在这里,
Mikhail gorbachev was here,
他清楚地表明,东德必须改变。
Making it clear that east germany had to change.
但四周前,我们一点想法都没有
But four weeks ago, we didn't have the vaguest idea
柏林墙很快就被推倒了,
That the wall would be breached so quickly,
大多数政♥府♥也没能做到。
And nor did most governments.
今晚,在这座城市,在柏林墙的两边,
Tonight, in this city, on both sides of that wall,
你可以感受到人♥民♥革命的力量。
You can feel the power of a people's revolution.
自♥由♥的理念现在在这里同样强大
The idea of freedom is as powerful here now
就像它在任何地方或任何时候一样。
As it is anywhere or has been at anytime.
叛谍
第一季 第七集
华盛顿特区
1991年
回家真好。
Good to be home.
我会想念罗马的。
Well, I'm gonna miss rome.
我们在这里也会做得很好。
Well, we're gonna make it just as nice here.
不是吗,保罗?嗯?
Won't we, paul? Huh?
欢迎来到美国,宝贝。
Welcome to america, baby.
周二会去看新房♥子。
Gonna see a new house on Tuesday.
我和房♥产经纪人谈过了。哦,真的吗?
I spoke with the realtor. Oh, really?
50万美元。你会喜欢的。
Half a million bucks. You're gonna like it.
我喜欢这样。
I like that.
我们已经搜寻很久了,
We've been at this hunt a long time now,
我们都对缺乏进展感到非常沮丧。
We're all terribly frustrated by the lack of progress.
为此,珍妮和我一直在讨论
To that end, jeanne and I have been talking
我们想做个实验。
And we'd like to try an experiment.
如你所知,珍妮问过安全办公室
As you know, jeanne asked the office of security
列出所有人的名单
To draw up a list of names of everyone
谁能接触到我们受损线人的信息。
Who had access to our compromised assets' information.
我看了那张单子。
I went through that list.
我做了些删减,把名字减到了160个。
I did a lot of pruning, and I got it down to 160 names.
然后我做了一些推论,进一步缩小了名单。
Then I made some deductions and narrowed the list further.
什么样的推论?
What kind of deductions?
我排除了我认为永远不会背叛国家的人。
I eliminated people I believe Would never betray their country.
你在开玩笑吧?
You're kidding me, right?
你觉得这样可以吗?
A-are you comfortable with this?
这是一个起始点。起始点。
It's a starting point. Starting point.
吉姆,你是联邦调查局的联络员。你想说什么?
Jim, you're fbi liaison. You want to chime in?
局里可以接受一定程度的猜测
The bureau is comfortable With a certain amount of speculation,
只要有证据支持。
Provided it's immediately backed up with evidence.
我知道这很主观。
I know it's subjective.
主观?好吧,这是委婉的说法。
Subjective? Well, that's putting it mildly.
我们不能因为你的猜测就把人排除在外。
We can't rule people out because of your conjecture.
我们必须从某个地方开始。
We have to start someplace.
我们的新家!-这能让我们更快进去。
Our new house! -This just gives us a quicker way in.
我们想进行一次意向性投票。
We want to conduct a straw poll.
看看这些名字,
Go through all these names,
挑五个你认为我们应该关注的,
Pick five you think we should focus on,
然后把它们从高到低排序。
And rank them from highest to lowest.
从最高到最低是什么?嗯,时尚感?
Highest to lowest what? Um, fashion sense?
成为叛徒的可能性。
Possibility of being the traitor.
我们只想测量一下房♥间的温度。
We just want to take the temperature of the room.
然后我想给每个人的选择分配数值
Then I would like to assign numerical values To everyone's choices --
你最担心的选择得六分……
Six points for your most-worried pick...
罗萨里奥!-…第二担心的人选得五分,
Rosario! -...Five points for your second-most worried pick,
等等。然后对结果进行排序,
Et cetera. Then I'll sort the results,
也许结果会让我们大吃一惊。
And maybe the results will surprise us.
我们开始吧。
Let's get on it.
如你所见,人们的名单上有很多名字,
As you can see, There are a lot of names on people's lists,
但唯一一个能进入
But the only person who made it
几乎所有人名单的人是瑞克·埃姆斯。
Onto almost everyone's list was rick ames.
我是唯一一个把他排在头名的人。
I was the only person who put him on top.
你们给了他2分,3分,4分,或者0分。
You guys, you gave him a two, a three, a four, or a nothing.
但是当你把数值相加
But when you add numerical values
感谢大家的投票和重新排名,
To everyone's vote and re-rank,
他成为头号♥嫌疑犯。
He becomes the number-one suspect.
珊蒂,你是认真的吗?你真的认为——
Sandy, are you serious? Do you really think --
哇,哇,哇。我们必须非常小心。
Whoa, whoa, whoa. We have to be very careful here.
这不是逻辑上的飞跃。
This isn't a leap of logic.
这不是逻辑上的飞跃。这完全说得通。
This isn't a leap of logic. It makes perfect sense.
我只想把他的名字带到七楼
I just want to take his name up to the seventh floor
这样我们就能得到加强调查的许可。
So we can get the go-ahead to intensify the probe.
不。绝对不行,珊蒂。
No. Absolutely not, Sandy.
在我们向中♥央♥情报局汇报之前,这里的每个人都必须同意。
Before we take any name to the dci, Everyone here must agree.
我们必须一致认为他是头号♥嫌疑人。
We must have complete consensus he's our number-one suspect.
那时,也只有那时,我们才会毁掉别人的生活。
Then and only then will we tear someone's life apart.
好吧。我们出去度周末吧。
All right. Let's get out of here for the weekend.
嘿,珍妮,等等。
Hey, jeanne, wait up.
你没有支持我。
You didn't back me in there.
因为我不同意你的观点。你是什么意思?
Because I didn't agree with you. -What do you mean?
你想找到内鬼。我想找到内鬼。
You want to find the mole. I want to find the mole.
我们站在同一条战线上,所以我们要深入调查埃姆斯。以及其他所有嫌疑人。
We're on the same side, so we got to dig into ames. -And every other suspect.
我们对他们进行测谎和问询。
We polygraph and interview them all.
但是为什么呢?他是,因为我们不知道是埃姆斯。
But why? He's the -- because we don't know it's ames.
这就是为什么。
That's why.
你太过分了,珊蒂。事实,而不是情绪。
You're overreaching, sandy. Facts, not emotions.
事实是他得分最高,记得吗?
Well, the facts are he scored the highest, remember?
是的,但他不是每个人名单上的第一个,只有你的。
Yes, but he wasn't the first on everybody's list, only yours.
我知道你很沮丧,我们都想找到
Look, I know you're frustrated, and we all want to find
出♥卖♥♥♥我们线人的人。-我们吗?
The person who sold out our assets. -Do we?
我是说,柏林墙都倒了。
I mean, the berlin wall is down.
冷战结束了。
The cold war is over.
真的有人在乎我们五年前失去的线人吗?
Does anyone really care about assets we lost five years ago?
我不想一觉醒来发现又五年过去了
I don't want to wake up and find Another five years have gone by
我们还没能找到内鬼。
And we are no closer to finding the traitor.
看看他。他的改变。
Look at him. He's changed.
他在意大利买♥♥了新衣服。
He bought new clothes in Italy.
我觉得他看起来不错。
I think he looks nice.
他看起来很自信。
He seems so confident.
那他就是叛徒吗?
Does that make him a traitor?
喂,嘿。我在回家的路上。
Hello? Hey. I'm on my way home.
太好了。我们晚餐吃什么?
Great. What are we doing for dinner?
中餐怎么样?
How about chinese?
什么? -中餐。
Sorry? -Chinese.
蛋卷,捞面,幸运饼干。
You know, egg rolls, lo mein, fortune cookies.
是的。中国菜听起来不错。
Yeah. Chinese sounds great.
再见。太好了。
Bye. Great.
啊,路易莎。
Ah, louisa.
我一直想跟你聊聊。
I've been meaning to catch up with you.
罗萨里奥想请你过来吃晚饭
Uh, rosario wanted to invite you over for dinner
去我们的新家。
To our new place.
那太好了,瑞克。是的。
Oh, that would be great, rick. Yeah.
我知道她很想见你,
I know she'd -- she'd love to see you,
我也等不及让你见见我儿子保罗了。
And I can't wait for you to meet my son, paul.
他太可爱了,真好
He's just lovely. Sweet.
自从我们从罗马搬回来,还有…
Since we moved back here from rome, and, uh...
那么,你说呢?周日吗?
So, what do you say? Sunday?
当然,好的。
Sure. Yeah.
剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表