剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表
There's a g.R.U. Colonel there.
鲍里斯·诺斯科夫,苏联情报部门的骄傲。
Boris noskov, pride of soviet intelligence.
他没喝醉的时候
When he's not drunk,
他忙着向下级官员勒索钱财。
He's busy extorting money from minor officials.
当地人称他为“白驴”。
Locals call him "the white donkey."
你想看到他被召回莫斯科吗?
How'd you like to see him recalled back to moscow?
没有什么比这更能让我和喀麦隆人♥民♥高兴的了。
Nothing would please me or the nation of cameroon more.
写一封电报。
Write a cable.
把它发给几个人。我给你一张单子。
Send it to a handful of people. I'll give you a list.
信中说,诺斯科夫上校现在为中情局工作。
In it, say that colonel noskov now works for the cia.
能告诉我为什么吗?
Care to tell me why?
只是测试一个理论。
Just testing a theory.
摄像机的事我很抱歉。这不是我的主意。
I'm sorry about the cameras. They were not my idea.
我想为中情局工作
代号♥为 '巨言'
Code name gt-prologue
是一名克格勃中级官员。
Is a mid-ranking kgb officer.
两天前的晚上,他在开往列♥宁♥格勒的红箭列车上
Two nights ago, he approached moscow station chief
找到了莫斯科站站长,
On the red arrow train to leningrad,
把局长公♥寓♥里的
Handed him surveillance photos
监控照片交给了他。
From inside the chief's apartment.
他还递给他一封信,说他想离开他的妻子
He also handed him a letter Saying he wanted to leave his wife
来到美国,
And come to america,
所以在我们把他转移出去之前,
So until we can exfiltrate him,
我们把他当成一个真正的克格勃志愿者。
We are treating him as a full-blown kgb volunteer.
各位,我们有了新线人,这是近一年来的第一次。
We have a new asset, people -- first one in almost a year.
哇!这是——是的,好消息。
Whoo! That is -- yeah, good news.
亚特吗?有人调查过他吗?
Art? Anyone vetted him?
他不受控制。
He's not controlled.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
克格勃不会拿官员当诱饵。
The kgb doesn't dangle officers.
他们害怕自己会说出真实的信息。从来没有发生过。
They're afraid they'll give up real information. It's never happened.
这并不意味着它不会在未来发生。
That doesn't mean it won't happen in the future.
统计无关紧要的机会。
Statistically insignificant chance.
我的直觉告诉我们要小心。
My gut says we should be careful.
直觉,肯定会毁了你。
Gut instincts -- sure path to ruin.
嗯,依赖统计数据是一种错觉。
Well, reliance on statistics is delusional.
哦,所以现在是妄想了
Oh, so it's delusional now --
好吧,好吧。
Uh, okay, okay.
我们暂且假设他不是克格勃的诱饵,
Let's assume for the moment he's not a kgb dangle,
就像他认为我们解决了内部问题一样。
Just like he's assuming that we fixed our internal problems.
解决漏洞。克格勃是怎么得到我们的情报的?
Solve the breach. How are the kgb getting our information?
我们得让他活着。
We need to keep him alive.
会议结束了。
Meeting over.
你们俩让我想起了我的兄弟们。
You two remind me of my brothers.
你应该快点结束这一切。打她的脸。
You should just get it over with. Punch her in the face.
我可以这么做吗?
Can I do that?
在我家工作。
Worked at my house.
这就是 '巨言' 给我们的全部情报吗?
Is this all the intel prologue has given us?
嗯,我想是的。为什么?
Um, I think so. Why?
我只是觉得……
It just strikes me as...
有点太小心了。
A little too careful.
早上好(意大利语)
Buon giorno.
每人一杯咖啡。瑞克!
Caffe per voi. -Rick!
你听说了吗? - 你……你不能…
Have you heard? - Y... you can't...
你不能进来!我的调任文件终于来了,意大利。
You can't be in here! Paperwork for my transfer finally came through -- Italy.
你现在就得出去!
You need to get out now!
请离开!-这是什么?
Please leave! -What is this?
瑞克! 你不能在这里,你得出去!
Rick! Can't be in here. You need to get out!
情报人员损失的调查,对吗?
The investigation of the asset losses, right?
抱歉,抱歉。
Apologies, apologies.
对不起。
Sorry.
我只是想告诉你这个消息。
Just thought I'd, uh, bring you the news.
好的,谢谢你。
Well, thank you.
我的错。我忘了锁门了。
My fault. I forgot to lock it.
这种事不会再发生了。
It won't happen again.
想想。
Think.
想想。
Think.
同行的诡计。
Trade craft.
沟通。
Communications.
鼹鼠。
Mole.
白驴还在喀麦隆吗?
White Donkey still in Cameroon?
我照你说的做了,亚特,但他还在这里。
I did as you asked, art, but he's still here.
昨天见过他,喝得烂醉如泥。
Saw him yesterday -- drunk as a skunk.
好的,谢谢。
All right, thanks.
有个女人在工作。
There's this woman at work.
我真的很讨厌她。
I really hate her.
讨厌的人呢?
Hate?
措辞强硬。-她真是个…
Strong language. -She's such a...
我真想把她的眼睛挖出来。
I just want to tear her eyes out.
我总是发现恨和爱是紧密相连的。
I always found hate and love to be closely connected.
拜托。这不是高中。
Please. This isn't high school.
听起来就像高中一样。
Sounds like high school to me.
你知道他们是怎么说的吗
You know what they say --
和你的朋友保持亲密……离你的敌人更近。
Keep your friends close... And your enemies closer.
不,你说得对。
No, you're right.
我们的性生活太多了。
We have far too much sex.
美国大使♥馆♥
莫斯科
我能早点走吗?
Okay if I leave a little early?
我男朋友今早从俄亥俄飞过来了。
My boyfriend flew in from ohio this morning.
当然,卡拉。请自便。
Sure, kara. Knock yourself out.
晚安,先生。
Good night, sir.
晚上,克莱顿。
Night, clayton.
晚安,女士。
Good night, ma'am.
喂?
Hello?
有人在这里吗?
Anyone here?
嘿。你回家。
Hey. You're home.
我找到了一些酒和两个杯子。
I found some wine and two glasses.
忘掉酒吧。我需要你。
Forget the wine. I want you.
卡拉詹森。
kara jensen.
你到底是谁?!
Who the hell are you?!
你在中♥央♥情报局莫斯科站工作。
You work at cia, moscow station.
给你。
For you.
我的名字叫MR X
我知道谁杀了你的情报员
谢谢。对不起,我迟到了。
Thanks. Sorry I'm late.
路易莎和我交叉比对了所有谍报技术
Louisa and I cross-referenced all methods of tradecraft
我们的每一个线人。
By every single one of our assets.
实际上没有重叠。
There's virtually no overlap.
可怜的间谍是我们的问题。
Statistically insignificant chance Poor spying is our problem.
安全电缆连接了25个不同的电台。
Secure cables went out to 25 different stations.
我们在非洲找了个陆军上校,
We dangled a g.R.U. Colonel in africa,
但没人把他抓起来。
But nobody's rolled him up.
不确定,但看起来也不像是通讯。
Can't be sure, But it doesn't seem to be communications, either.
关于人类的渗透,
Regarding human penetration,
我一直在看人事档案
I've been going through h.R. Files
采访案件负责人,
And interviewing case officers,
我已经缩小了嫌疑人的范围
And I've managed to narrow down our list of possible suspects
从600多到200多。
From over 600 to 200.
科学鉴证处,你准备好了吗?
S.E. Division, are you ready for this?
各位,我们又有了一个新线人。
We have another new asset, people.
目前,我们叫他X先生,
For the moment, we're calling him mr. X,
他说他有解决我们问题的办法。
And he says he has the answer to our problems.
“X先生”.......很有创意。
"mr. X" -- that's original.
他说我们有通讯漏洞。
He says we have a communication breach.
克格勃可以读到我们的电报。
The KGB can read our cables.
至于五万美元,他会详细说明他的要求。
And for the sum of $50,000, he will elaborate on his claim.
他们还没有读到我们最近的电报。
They haven't read our most recent cable.
几周内有两个新线人…
Two new assets in a few weeks...
你知道吗?我同意。我们不需要给他做个检查吗?
You know what? I agree. Don't we need to test him?
但我们现在不想把他吓跑。
But we don't want to scare him off right now.
此外,整个七楼
Besides, the entire seventh floor,
情报局长和副局长
The chief of c.I., and the deputy director
剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表