剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表
Okay. And?
他们用现金支付。
They paid in cash.
他的银行记录在哪里?
Where are his bank records?
你把它们拿在手里了。
You've got them in your hand.
不,这些是他的纳税申报表。
No, these are his tax returns.
哦。说下去。
Oh. Hang on.
在这里。
Here.
谢谢。
Thanks.
谢谢你留到这么晚。
Thanks for staying late.
答案在于金钱。我知道。
The answer's in the money. I know it.
哇。
Wow.
85年的时候这里有很多现金存款。
Lots of cash deposits here back in '85.
但每个都不到一万块。
But all just under 10 grand each.
真的吗?
Really?
这合法吗?
Is that legal?
如果不超过1万,
If they aren't over 10 grand,
银行不需要向国税局报告。
The bank is not required to report it to the irs.
等一下。
Hang on a second.
5月14日,他记录了一次与克格勃联♥系♥人的会面。
On may 14th, he logged a meeting with his KGB contact.
因为5月15日,他存了9500美元。
'cause on may 15th, he made a deposit for $9,500.
6月4日,他记录了另一次会面。
On June 4th, he logged another meeting.
6月5日,他存了9850美元。
On June 5th, he deposited $9,850.
他会见了一名克格勃官员,第二天,
He meets a KGB officer and the next day,
把钱存进银行,连续两次?
Deposits money in the bank, twice in a row?
太巧了。
Awfully big coincidence.
再给我一些日期。
Give me some more dates.
7月8日。
July 8th.
9号♥的订金是9999美元。
$9,999 deposit on the 9th.
8月27日。
August 27th.
28号♥的订金是9100美元。
$9,100 deposit on the 28th.
10月15日。
October 15th.
16号♥的订金是9200美元。
$9,200 deposit on the 16th.
米奇,我们抓到他了。
Mitch, we got him.
我们抓到那个混♥蛋♥了。
We got the son of a bitch.
我们应该让所有人都进来。打电♥话♥给他们。叫醒他们。
We should get everybody in here. Call them. Wake them up.
不。我们已经等了这么久。我想把所有东西都过一遍。
No. We've waited this long. I want to go through everything.
确保它是正确的。
Make sure it's right.
我需要无懈可击。
I want this airtight.
上帝啊。你确定这是真的吗?
Good lord. You sure this is accurate?
在这一点上我们不会错的。
We can't be wrong on this.
我们可以找个法务会计检查一下,
We could get a forensic accountant to look it over,
但是,是的,我很确定。
But, yeah, I'm pretty sure.
“漂亮”? 肯定的。
"pretty"? Positive.
嗯…
well...
请举手——
A show of hands --
奥德里奇·埃姆斯是你的首选吗?
Is aldrich ames at the top of your list?
你呢,亚特?
What about you, art?
是的。
Yeah.
哦,这真是太棒了。
Oh, this is really great.
吉姆,我们能申请搜查令吗
Oh, jim, can we get a warrant
窃听他的电♥话♥,在他家装窃听器?
To, uh, tap his phone, bug his house?
我不敢保证,但应该足够了。
No promises, but it should be enough.
好吧。
All right.
我把它拿到楼上去。
I'll take it upstairs.
我很抱歉,路易莎。
I am so sorry, louisa.
哦。
Oh.
你不是叛徒。
You're not the traitor.
瑞克。
Rick is.
珊蒂。嘿。
Sandy. Hey.
嗨,瑞克。
Hey, rick.
我只是想知道测试进行得怎么样了。
I was just wondering how the interviews are going.
他们进展顺利,瑞克,非常非常顺利。
They're going well, rick -- really, really well.
哦,那很好。很高兴听到你这么说。
Oh, that's good. That's great to hear.
如果还有什么需要我帮忙的,尽管告诉我
Well, you let me know if there's anything else I can do
因为我很乐意帮忙
'cause I'm -- I'm happy to help.
我会告诉你的。我保证。
I'll let you know. I promise.
剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表