剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表
大家都相信他是没问题的。
All believe he's legit.
他们认为克格勃非常谨慎。
They figure the kgb is ultra-cautious.
在一位女军官的公♥寓♥里。
At a female officer's apartment after midnight.
来吧。那不是他们的风格。
Come on. That's just not their style.
也可能是我们太重了
Or maybe we're putting too much weight
基于我们对克格勃风格先入为主的看法。
On our preconceived notions about what the kgb's style is.
我是说,有没有人真的看过 '巨言' 给了我们什么?
I mean, has anyone really gone over What gt prologue gave us?
我只能说它的价值很低。
I'd say it's low-value, at best.
什么,详细的情报人员积累账目吗?
What, detailed accounts of how the assets were rolled up?
谁?什么时候?在哪里?
Who? When? Where?
但不知道为什么!
But not why!
他告诉我们克格勃一旦找到我们的线人会怎么做,
He's told us what the kgb does once they find our assets,
但他没有解释
But he hasn't explained
他们一开始是怎么找到他们的。
How they find them in the first place.
他可能不知道。
He might not know.
我想我们搞错了。
I think we're off base.
克格勃做事总是有一套,
The kgb has always done things a certain way,
他们知道我们知道这个。
And they know that we know this.
如果我们已经习惯了他们的行为呢?
What if we've gotten comfortable with their behavior?
如果他们是在利用我们对他们的假设呢
What if they're using the assumptions we make about them
反对我们吗?如果他们在耍我们呢?
Against us? What if they're gaming us?
这是我们会对他们做的。
It's what we would do to them.
嗯,珊蒂,那是……一定数量的“如果”。
Well, sandy, that's... A certain number of "what ifs."
无论如何,这都不重要。
In any event, it doesn't matter.
我们得继续跟 '巨言' 和X先生谈话
We have to keep talking to both gt prologue and mr. X
因为如果他们中有人能告诉我们
Because if one of them can tell us
发生在我们的人身上的事
What's happened to our people,
它的价值将远远超过5万美元。
That'll be worth considerably more than $50,000.
到目前为止,他们都是真正的情报人员。
As of right now, they are both real assets.
嗯…我们可以再看一遍。
Well... We could have another look.
嘿,我们现在就开始吧。好吧。
Hey, let's do that now. All right.
你是对的。
You're right.
原谅我吗?我同意你的看法。
Excuse me? -I agree with you.
有证据表明我们被当成了傻瓜。
The evidence points to us being taken for fools.
再接再厉。
Keep up the good work.
别让它冲昏了头脑。
Don't let it go to your head.
克格勃有了新计划。他们想封锁莫斯科站。
the KGB has a new plan. They want to tie up the moscow station.
怎么把我们封锁住?
Tie us up how?
他们会开始给你送假线人。
They're going to start sending you fake assets.
他们会在不知不觉中接近你的人♥民♥……
They will approach your people unawares...
就像你说的,突然冒出来。
Come, as you say, out of the woodwork.
你必须像对待真正的志愿者一样对待他们。
You must treat these assets as you would real volunteers.
否则,克格勃就会知道他们有内奸。
Otherwise, the kgb will know that they have a mole.
他们会怀疑我,因为我知道这些信息。
They will suspect me 'cause I have access to this information.
然后我的生命就有危险了。
And then my life will be in danger.
他说他们都是诱饵?
He said they're all dangles?
但莫斯科站必须把他们当成真实存在的,
But moscow station has to treat them all like they're real,
这很费时间。
which takes up time.
需要人力,困住我们的情报人员。
And manpower and ties up our case officers.
这似乎正是苏联人想要的。
Which would seem to be exactly what the soviets would want.
我想请你吃晚饭。
I want to take you to dinner.
他们接下来会用别的东西攻击我们。
They're gonna throw something else at us next.
到时候,你和我应该站在同一条战线上。
When they do, you and I should be on the same side.
你经常在这里吃饭吗?
Do you eat here often?
在星期五。
On fridays.
每个星期五吗?是的。
Every Friday? Yes.
每周三在马里奥餐厅。星期一的鱼竿和鱼线。
Wednesdays at mario's. Mondays at the rod and reel.
星期二、星期四和星期六,我做饭。
Tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays, I cook.
星期天,我叫外卖♥♥。
Sundays, I get takeout.
你一定很熟悉菜单。
You must know the menu pretty well.
不,我总是要求同样的东西。
No, I always ask for the same thing.
听着,珍妮,我知道你不喜欢我,
Look, jeanne, I know you don't like me,
但我们得把它放在一边
But we need to put that aside --
我喜欢你。
I dolike you.
你只是没有发挥出你的潜力。
You're just not living up to your potential.
你看,这才是真正让我抓狂的
Well, you see, that's what really gets in my craw --
你在评判我的潜力。
You judging my potential.
哦。所以你不喜欢我。
Oh. So you don't like me.
你几乎不说话,当你说话的时候,你还批评我。
You hardly speak, and when you do, you criticize me.
我的批评是为了帮助你
My criticism is meant to help you
做局里最好的情报员。
Be the best case officer in the agency.
你有这个潜质。我希望看到它实现。
You have that in you. I'd like to see it realized.
至于我不说话,这就是我。我太老了,改变不了。
As for my not speaking, that's just who I am. I'm too old to change that.
闲聊是孩子们的事。
Chatter is for children.
我认为 '巨言' 和X先生都是克格勃派来的。我同意这一点。
I think both prologue and mr. X were sent by the kgb. I agree with that.
因为他们知道我们在寻找突破口,
Because they know we're looking for our breach,
他们不想让我们找到它。
And they don't want us to find it.
我也同意这一点。
I agree with that, too.
所以我们是同一边的?
So we're on the same side?
就目前而言,是的。
For the moment, yes.
“目前”?
"for the moment"?
意思是…?
Meaning...?
我不擅长在局里建立政♥治♥联盟。
I'm not good at making political alliances within the agency.
我做我的工作。
I do my job.
我一层层剥开洋葱,
I peel away the layers of the onion,
最终,真♥相♥大白。
And eventually, the truth is revealed.
谁支持我,谁反对我,我控制不了。
Who's with me or against me, I can't control that.
我不太善于交际。
I'm not really a people person.
嘿,珍妮。通常的吗?是的,请。
Hey, jeanne. The usual? -Yes, please.
夫人,您呢?
And for you, ma'am?
我要蛤蜊酱意面,
Uh, I'll have the linguini with clam sauce,
一份牧场沙拉和一杯白葡萄酒。
A side salad with ranch, and a glass of white wine.
非常好,两份蛤蜊酱意面,
Very good -- two linguinis with clam sauce,
两份牧场沙拉,两杯白葡萄酒。
Two side salads with ranch, two white wines.
不是我不喜欢你。我做的事。
It's not that I don't like you. I do.
我喜欢你——非常喜欢。
I like you -- a lot.
我真的很想和你在一起。
And I would really like to be with you.
只是我是个海军陆战队员。
It's just that I'm a marine.
你知道吗?
You know?
我们不允许与外国人交往。
We're not allowed to fraternize with foreign nationals.
我明白了。我们不会再见面了,就这样。
I understand. We will simply not see each other anymore, and that's it.
嗨。嗨。
Hi. Hi.
谢谢你的光临。我知道飞行时间很长。
Thank you for coming. I know it was a long flight.
我们想跟你谈谈x先生,你以前没见过他吗?
We wanted to talk to you about mr. X. You've never met him before?
他来我家的时候是我第一次见到他。
W-when he came to my door is the first time I'd ever seen him.
和…'巨言' 怎么样?
And... How about gt-prologue?
从没见过他。
Never met him.
但我几周前在大使♥馆♥见过他妻子。
But I did meet his wife At an embassy function a few weeks ago.
'巨言' 说他要离开她叛逃到美国
Prologue said he was leaving her to defect to the U.S.
我对此表示怀疑。
Uh I doubt that.
他们刚从敖德萨度假回来。
T-they'd just come back from vacation in Odessa.
她皮肤黝黑,很漂亮,看上去婚姻很幸福。
She was tan and beautiful and seemed very happily married.
埃里克。珍妮。我需要你帮忙取证。
Eric. Jeanne here. I need your help with forensics.
我的名字叫MR X
我知道谁杀了你的情报员
我不能让他进来……
I can't let him in...
给美国大使♥馆♥。
To the U.S. Embassy.
只是作为一个游客。他对你感兴趣。
But just as a tourist. He's interested.
所有俄♥罗♥斯♥人都对强大的美国很感兴趣。
Well, all russians are interested What mighty america is like.
这违反了所有规则。
That is breaking every rule.
但他是我叔叔。
But he's my uncle.
他是无害的。克莱顿,拜托。
He's harmless. Clayton, please.
为了我? 嗯?
For me? Hmm?
…82年以后的所有东西。
...Everything since '82.
我需要他们给我,因为我需要知道…
I need them brought to me, because I need to know...
那太好了。谢谢你!
That would be great. Thank you.
嗨,珍妮。
Hey, jeanne.
你听说了吗?
Have you heard?
我的调动终于通过了。
My transfer finally came through.
不,我没有。
No, I didn't.
对,意大利。
Yeah -- Italy.
剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表