剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表
我只是......
I just --
你骗了我。
You lied to me.
你怎么能骗我?!
How could you lie to me?!
罗萨里奥...... 哦,天哪!
Rosario -- oh, god!
罗萨里奥,等等。
Rosario, wait.
拜托,放开我!
Look. Please. Let me go!
拜托!听我说!
Please! Listen to me!
鉴于国♥家♥安♥全♥规则我不能告诉你。
I couldn't tell you. National security rules.
你在大使♥馆♥工作,罗萨里奥。
You work at an embassy, rosario.
你能理解。
You understand.
罗萨里奥,等等、等.......。
Rosario, wait. Wait.
你还撒过什么谎?
What else have you lied about, huh?
什么都没有了,没有了,我保证。
Nothing. Nothing. I promise.
我不能忍♥受说谎。
I can't abide lying.
我再也不会对你撒谎了。
I will never lie to you again.
我怎么知道我能相信你?
How do I know I can believe you?
因为我向你发誓。
It's because I swear to you.
我保证。
I promise.
罗萨里奥……
Rosario...
…我从来没有像爱你那样爱过任何人。
...I've never loved anyone like I love you.
从来没有。
Never.
和我一起回美国吧。
Come back to america with me.
…给双方都贴上同样的错误标签,
...And label both sides equally at fault,
华盛顿特区
1985年
无视历史事实
To ignore the facts of history
邪恶帝国的侵略冲动,
And the aggressive impulses of an evil empire,
简单地说军备竞赛是一个巨大的误解
To simply call the arms race a giant misunderstanding
从而使你自己从斗争中解脱出来
And thereby remove yourself from the struggle
在对与错,善与恶之间。
Between right and wrong and good and evil.
…在那些想让你停止支持的人中…嘿。
...Of those who would have you withhold your support... Hey.
…不要支持我们的努力……
...Withhold your support for our efforts...
…本届政♥府♥的努力……我给你买♥♥了些礼物。
...This administration's efforts... I got you some presents.
…当我们就真正的、可核查的削减进行谈判时……我看得出来。
...While we negotiate real and verifiable reductions... I can see that.
…有一天,在上帝的帮助下,他们被彻底消灭了。一点也不没关系。
...And one day, with god's help, their total elimination. Not at all. It's okay.
我在这里补充一句,我一直坚持
Let me add here that I've always maintained
…现在正在为世界进行的斗争……我刚付了一万六千美元给律师,
...That the struggle now going on for the world... I just paid 16,000 bucks to the lawyers,
…永远不会被炸♥弹♥或火箭决定…但是他们离婚了。
...Will never be decided by bombs or rockets... But the divorce has gone through.
…通过军队或军事力量。真的吗?是的。
...By armies or military might. Really? Yeah.
真正的危机……我要打电♥话♥给我妈。
The real crisis... I'm gonna call my mother.
你昨天给她打了电♥话♥,前天打了两次
You called her yesterday and twice the day before and...
…上个月是1400美元,
...It was $1,400 last month,
前一个月付了1800美元,而你
$1,800 the month before, and you --
她会很开心的。
She's gonna be so happy.
只需要一分钟,我保证。好吧。
It'll take one minute, I promise. All right.
是吗?好吧。
Yes? Okay.
…“你们必如神。”
..."ye shall be as gods."
我相信我们将奋起迎接挑战。
I believe we shall rise to the challenge.
是人类历史上又一个悲伤、怪异的篇章吗
Is another sad, bizarre chapter in human history
现在还在写最后几页。
Whose last pages even now are being written.
房♥间是隔音的,对吗?
The room is soundproofed, right?
那为什么要留纸条?
Then why the note?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人很谨慎。
Russians are cautious people.
我喜欢谨慎。
I like cautious.
好。
Good.
告诉我。你为什么要这么做?
Tell me something. Why are you doing this, huh?
你是communist同情者吗?
Are you a communist sympathizer?
哦,天哪,不,你的系统糟透了。
Oh, good lord. No. Your system's a disaster.
我未来的妻子花了很多钱,
Uh, my future wife spends a lot of money,
我正在经历一场昂贵的离婚。
And I'm going through an expensive divorce.
那就敬你们的妻子吧。
To your wives, then.
是错的吗?
Something's wrong?
我们来谈谈你的信息吧?
Let's talk about your information, hmm?
怎么啦?
What?
很好。
It's good.
但也许还不够好。
But perhaps not good enough.
你给了我们一点好处
You threw us a bone,
告诉了我们已经知道的人的名字。
Told us the names of the people we already knew about.
为此,我们给了你丰厚的报酬。
And for that, we paid you well.
我猜你现在已经还清债务了,对吧?
I suspect you're out of debt now, huh?
但如果你想从我们这里得到更多的钱,
But if you want more money from us,
你得给我们真实的信息,
You have to give us real information,
有价值的信息。
Valuable information.
选择权在你。
The choice is yours.
但要记住……
But remember...
木已成舟……
What is done is done...
而且无法撤销。
And cannot be undone.
嘿,瑞克。-嘿,珊蒂。
Hey, rick. -Hey, sandy.
很久没拼车了吧?
Long time since we carpooled, huh?
哦,是的。神。很长一段时间。
Oh, yeah. God. A long time.
那我们进去见,好吗?
Well, I'll see you inside, huh?
没错,所以我才这么写。
Yep, that's why I wrote it down that way.
嗨,埃里克。嗨,瑞克。
Hey, eric. Hey, rick.
等一等。抱歉,抱歉打扰一下。
Hold on. Sorry to, um -- sorry to interrupt.
我得去那边拿份文件。
I just need to get a document over there.
在这里。没问题,瑞克。
Here. No problem, rick.
给我签个名。
Just, uh, sign for me.
是的,是的。这是一样的。
Yes, yes. That is the same.
有点麻烦,是吧?
having a bit of trouble, huh?
明白了。我马上就上去。
Got it. I'll be up there in a second.
他们要我上楼。需要我帮你找吗,还是
They need me upstairs. Do you need help finding it, or --
不,不,不。只有一个文件,真的。
No, no, no. Just the one file, really.
玩得开心。
Have fun.
埃里克?
Eric?
从现在开始,我们不在公共场合见面,
From now on, we don't meet in public,
或者大使♥馆♥。
Or the embassy.
是你想要见面的。
It was you who wanted to meet.
这是所有人。
This is everyone.
你说"每个人"是什么意思?
What do you mean, "everyone"?
我的意思是……每一个人。
I mean...Everyone.
我们所有的线人。
All our assets.
每个能烧死我的人
Everyone who could burn me --
所有可能知道我的人都在那个包里。
Anyone who could possibly know about me is in that bag.
所以,现在,慢慢地,小心地,
So, now, slowly, carefully,
这样你就不会引起别人对我的注意,
So you don't draw attention to me,
你得照顾好它……
You need to take care of it...
每一个。
Every one of them.
木已成舟。
What's done is done.
大卫,非常感谢你一直营业到很晚。
Thank you very much for staying open late, david.
我真的很感激。
I really appreciate it.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
它很好。
It's nice.
里克……怎么啦?
Rick... What?
你还好吗?是的。
Are you okay? Yeah.
非常好。
It's very nice.
我知道你不喜欢中情局。
I know you don't like the cia.
怎么啦?我从没这么说过。
What? I never said that.
你从没说过,但我知道。
You never said it, but I know it.
看看你,亲爱的。
Look at you, honey.
怎么啦?你看起来很糟糕。
What? You look terrible.
秘密,谎言,把一切都藏起来。
The secrets, the lies, keeping everything bottled up.
对任何人来说,这都不是一种健康的生活方式。
It's just not a healthy way to live your life, for anyone.
嗯,嗯…
Well, uh...
这是我的工作。
It's my job.
这是一份糟糕的工作。
It's an awful job.
支付账单。
Pays the bills.
够我们度蜜月的。
It'll pay for our honeymoon.
瓦列里
上校同志
我能说一句话吗?
当然可以。
我需要你做一件很重要的工作。
当然,绝对的
尤尔琴科同志要回去了
确保他一定要上了飞机。
剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表