剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表
我不想一觉醒来,发现五年又过去了
I don't want to wake up and find another five years have gone by
我们还没能找到叛徒。
And we are no closer to finding the traitor.
《叛谍》前情提要…
Previously on "the assets"...
晚安,珊蒂。
Good night, sandy.
瑞克·埃姆斯,头号♥嫌疑人。
Rick ames -- the number-one suspect.
在座的每个人都同意。
Everyone here must agree.
会有一系列例行的安全询问
There'll be a series of routine security interviews
和十几个办案人员一起。
With about a dozen case officers.
如果你是间谍,你会怎么做?
If you were the spy, how would you do it?
我从没认真考虑过这个问题。
That's just not something I've ever r-really considered.
他的新房♥子,他们用现金支付的。
His new house -- they paid in cash.
他通过了。
He passed.
或者他是我见过的最会撒谎的人。
Or he's the best liar I've ever seen.
我们都得继续挖掘。
We all have to keep digging.
兰利 弗吉尼亚州
这还不够。
It's not enough.
为了获得监视奥德里奇·埃姆斯的联邦搜查令,
To get a federal warrant to surveil aldrich ames,
要让他的生活天翻地覆,中♥央♥情报局需要
To turn his life upside down, the dci is going to need
他是内鬼的确凿证据。
Conclusive proof that he's a mole.
这份文件里有太多的猜测。
There's too much conjecture in this document.
埃姆斯在银行的每一笔存款
Every deposit ames made at his bank
在那之前的某一天他在俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥
Was preceded by one day by a meeting
见了一名知名的克格勃特工。
With a known kgb agent at the russian embassy.
只是间接证据。
Circumstantial evidence.
别想逮捕他了。
And forget about trying to arrest him.
那是几英里远。
That is miles away.
嘿,我有个主意。
Hey, I have an idea.
我们带埃姆斯上七楼怎么样
How about we take ames up to the seventh floor
让他当面告诉中♥央♥情报局他是叛徒吗!
And have him tell the dci in person that he's the traitor?!
这就够了吗?珊蒂!
Would that be enough?! Sandy!
我想她说的是
I think what she's saying
这些都是很有说服力的东西。
Is this is pretty much slam-dunk stuff.
还不够一锤定音。
Not slam-dunk enough.
他会逍遥法外的!
He's going to get away with it!
这么多年过去了,我们要抓不到他了!
After all these years, we're gonna lose him!
叛谍
第一季 第八集
美国大使♥馆♥
莫斯科
安静,安静,别担心。
我非常非常爱你。
我也很爱你,喀秋莎,请你理解......
不 瓦西里。
…但这是现在必须要做的。
没什么大不了的。
那你就应该去做。
你知道的 我不能。
卡蒂亚.....
直接走进去。
就像我们说的那样
这很简单
把这个交给里面的人,剩下的他们会处理好的。
我有个预约。
I have an appointment.
他24小时前联♥系♥了美国大使♥馆♥工作人员。
He contacted u.S. Embassy staff 24 hours ago.
他说他有内奸的情报。
He says he has intelligence on our mole.
情报可靠吗?
Credible intelligence?
他说他有确凿的证据和名字。
He says he has hard proof and a name.
我们同意在柏林和他见面。
We agreed to meet him in berlin.
他需要接受审查才能确定
He'll need to be vetted if it's gonna be
足够让我们拿到搜查令了。
Solid enough to get us a warrant.
所以你要坐下一班飞机出发。
Which is why you'll be taking the next flight out.
这是你的证件和身份证件。
Here's your credentials and your cover.
你会在普伦茨劳尔堡的一家酒店听取他的陈述。
You'll debrief him at a hotel in prenzlauer berg.
办案人员会在那里见你。
A case officer will meet you there.
你回到战场了,格莱姆斯。
You're back in the field, grimes.
德国 柏林
劳拉,嗨。
Laura, Hi.
把他从后门带进来。派一名探员在酒店前面
Bring him in through the back entrance. Station an officer in front
还有一个在酒店后面的巷子里。
And another in the alley behind the hotel.
我们越小心越好。还有很多俄♥罗♥斯♥情报人员
We can't be too careful. There's still a lot of russian intelligence agents
漫步于东柏林的老城区。
Roaming the old parts of east berlin.
这是一个直接的无线连接。
This runs a direct wireless connection.
我来问问题,你把我的话传递给目标。
I'll ask the questions. You relay them to the subject.
如果他是诱饵,我们不能让他或俄♥罗♥斯♥人知道
If he's a dangle, we cannot let him or the russians know
是谁在审问,还是我们在找谁。
Who's doing the interrogating or who we're after.
所以你是我的缓冲。你会说俄语吗?
So you're my buffer. Do you speak russian?
是的。好。
Yes. Good.
他的代号♥是复仇者,但你要称呼他为亚历山大。
His code name is gt-avenger, But you'll address him as aleksandr.
明白了吗?是的,格兰姆斯女士。
Got it? Yes, ms. Grimes.
哦,请叫我珊蒂。
Oh please, call me sandy.
在这里。
Here.
他在这里。他来了。
He's here. He's coming in.
来吧。
Come on.
亚里山大
很高兴你来了
我叫 劳拉
继续用俄语跟他说话
让他感觉舒服。
Make him feel comfortable.
问问他旅行的情况。你是他的朋友。
Ask him about his trip. You're his friend.
你很高兴他来了。
You're so happy he's here.
希望你旅途愉快。
你在这里很安全
我担心的是我离开的时候。
It's when I leave, that worries me.
我们会保护你的,我们将不惜一切代价……
We'll take care of you. We will spare no expense...
…确保你受到保护。
...To make sure you are protected.
这是我们的首要任务。
That is our top priority.
德米特里·波利亚科夫是你的首要任务吗?
Was it your top priority for dmitry polyakov?
是的,实际上是的。
Yes, actually, it was.
我们可以把他从苏联转移出去很多次…
We could have moved him out Of the soviet union any number of times...
…但他总是拒绝我们。
...But he always refused us.
他爱俄♥罗♥斯♥,想要葬在俄♥罗♥斯♥的土地上。
He loved russia -- wanted to be buried in russian soil.
这是他的选择。不是我们的。
His choice. Not ours.
我们来谈谈他为什么会被出♥卖♥♥♥。
L-let's talk about why he was compromised.
你有内奸的消息吗?
You have information for us about a mole?
为什么过了这么多年才把它给我们?
Why give it to us now after all these years?
克格勃已经变了。
The kgb has changed.
它破产了,整个俄♥罗♥斯♥都破产了。
It's broke -- all of russia is broke.
我们已经为你在德国银行开了一个账户……
We already have a german bank account set up for you...
…如果你同意和我们合作。
...If you agree to work with us.
我要美元,很多美元。
I'll want it in dollars -- a lot of dollars.
但我们得先听听你要告诉我们什么。
But we need to hear what you have to tell us first.
等一等。让他慢慢来。
Wait it out. Let him stew.
你的内鬼在国安局工作。
Your mole works in S.E. Division.
在反间谍部门有很好的位置。
Well-placed in counterintelligence.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
我看过亚塞涅沃对外情报局的文件。
I've seen the files at the svr in yasenevo.
他为你工作多久了?
How long has he worked for you?
自1985年以来。
Since 1985.
他杀了瓦列尼克……和马丁诺夫……
He killed varenik... And martynov...
波列什丘克,托尔卡乔夫,波利亚科夫。
Poleshchuk, tolkachev, polyakov.
够了。
Enough.
我知道他的名字。
I know his name.
在你告诉我们他的名字之前,我们需要......证明...
Before you give us his name, we will need......Proof --
我们可以在美国法庭上使用的东西。
something we can use in an american court of law.
我有这个证明。
I have this proof.
但对我来说告诉你还是太危险了。
But it's still too dangerous for me to tell you.
我们可以让你富有……
We can make you rich...
…还有安全。
...And safe.
但是我们需要证明在我们的手中。
But we'll need the proof in our hands.
中情局的通讯被截获
A C.I.A. Cable -- restricted traffic --
一份从你们罗马大使♥馆♥发来的
About the prime minister of uzbekistan
关于乌兹别克斯坦总理的电报。
From your rome embassy.
最终进入了我们的办公室。
It wound up in our offices.
这只是给中♥央♥情报局局长
Slugged only to the director of central intelligence...
和…
And...
…奥德里奇·埃姆斯的。
...Aldrich ames.
这是真的。
It's real.
只有他们有收取权限
The only people who have retrieval privileges
中情局局长和瑞克·埃姆斯接到了这封电报。
To this particular cable were the dci and rick ames.
其他人不可能碰过它,,
No one else could have laid their hands on it,
然而俄♥罗♥斯♥人得到了这个
And yet the russians have it,
也就是说这两个人中的一个给了他们。
Which means one of these two men gave it to them.
去和联邦调查局和司法部分享吧。
剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表