剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表
我们已经练习了十几次了。
We've practiced this a dozen times.
进出只需22秒。一点声音也没有。
In and out in 22 seconds. Not a sound.
即使是狗叫,
If even a dog barks,
埃姆斯会从窗外看到我们。
Ames will look out the window and make us.
如果他发现了我们
And if he makes us,
他会毁掉所有证据的。
He'll destroy every shred of evidence he's got.
我们永远不会定罪。
And we will never convict.
一旦你经历了一些事情,
Once you've gone through something,
就开♥发♥你自己的系统,好吗?
Develop your own system, okay?
如果你看过,把它放在左边。不要把它扔回去
If you've seen it, put it aside to the left. Don't throw it right back in the pile
因为我们不想重复我们的工作,好吗?
Because we don't want to be Duplicating our efforts here, all right?
如果你对写作有兴趣,
And if you have anything with writing,
把书写的东西放在一边。
Keep the writing things on the side.
不要丢弃它们。别再把它们放回去了。
Don't get rid of them. Don't put them back on the pile.
我星期四把磁带寄过去。
I'll send the tape on Thursday.
好吧。嗨。对不起。
Okay. Hi. Sorry.
莫斯科有个反毒品会议。
There's a counter-narcotics conference in moscow.
周四开始。我明天走。
It starts Thursday. I leave tomorrow.
你能加快行程吗?
Can you expedite that with travel?
是的。当然。当然了。
Sure. Sure. You bet.
太好了。
Great.
非常感谢。
Much appreciated.
我们绝对不能让他离开这个国家。
We absolutely cannot let him leave the country.
但如果我们阻止他的旅行,他就会知道出事了。
But if we stop his trip, he'll know something's up.
我们已经在他的办公室装了窃听器,还拿工作说事。
We've already bugged his office and dangled jobs.
他开始怀疑了。
He's beginning to suspect.
我们能逮捕他吗?
Can we arrest him?
在法庭上碰碰运气?
Take our chances in court?
我认为我们没有足够的证据定罪。
I don't think we have enough to convict.
还没有。
Not yet.
我们会抓到他的。我保证我们会抓到他的。
We will get him. I promise you we will get him.
老大,我想我有发现。
Hey, boss, I think I got something here.
好吧。
All right.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
过来,伙计们。
Get over here, guys.
他只是把它撕了,并没有撕碎。
He didn't even shred it. He just tore it up.
上帝啊。
Good god.
贾斯蒂斯是怎么说的?我们能逮捕他吗?
What did justice say? Can we make an arrest?
明天早上第一件事就是这个。
First thing tomorrow morning.
好了,各位,今晚就到此为止吧。
Okay, everybody, let's call it a night.
亚特,在我确定他被铐上之前我是不会离开这栋楼的。
Art, I am not leaving this building Till I know that he's in handcuffs.
好吧。
All right.
晚安,各位。
Good night.
东西都带齐了吗?
Do you have everything?
是的,我想是的。好。
Yep, I think so. Good.
这就是我所需要的。
That's all I need.
好吧。
All right.
来吧,小男孩。哦!
Come on, little boy. ohh!
好吧。好吧。
All right. All right.
我会非常想念你的。
I'm gonna miss you very much.
到这里来。
Come here.
好吧。微笑!
All right. Smile!
美丽。另一个吗?
beautiful. Another one?
完美的。
Perfect.
这样好吗?嗯哼。
Is that nice? Mm-hmm.
我会非常想念你的。
I'll miss you very much.
继续。
Go on.
你走吧。嗯。
Off you go. Mm.
祝你旅途愉快。爱你。你也是。
Have a nice trip. Love you. You, too.
再见。
Bye.
再见!
Bye!
再见,保罗。
Bye, paul.
再见。
Bye.
爱你。
Love you.
联邦调查局!奥德里奇·埃姆斯,你被捕了!
Fbi! Aldrich ames, you're under arrest!
从车里出来,把手举过头顶!
Get out of the car with your hands above your head!
美国联邦调查局。开门。
fbi. Open up.
是吗?罗萨里奥·埃姆斯?
Yes? Rosario ames?
是的。联邦特工。
Yes. Federal agents.
你因叛国罪被捕了。
You're under arrest for treason.
什么? !不!不!
What?! No! No!
不!你不能这么做!
No! You can't do this!
你们抓错人了。
You've got the wrong guy.
你……找错人了。
You've got... The wrong guy.
拜托!拜托!
Please! Please!
我儿子怎么办?!你不能这么做!
What about my son?! You can't do this!
保罗!
Paul!
奥尼尔。
O'neill.
抓到他了!
Got him!
是的!
Yes!
哦,恭喜你,珍妮。
Oh, congratulations, jeanne.
祝贺你,格兰姆斯。
Congratulations, grimes.
你做得很好。
You did good.
是的。
Yes.
哦!
Ohh!
怎么样?!
how about that?!
美国联邦调查局总部
我们观察你有一段时间了。
We've been watching you for awhile.
很长一段时间。
Quite a while.
四个星期的谈话,电♥话♥....
Four weeks of conversation, phone calls....
差点把你逼疯了,瑞克。
Pretty much got you wall to wall, rick.
冻结你所有的资产。
Frozen all your assets.
你身上只有一件衬衫。
All you've got is the shirt on your back.
所以我们想要的是完整的供词
So what we'd like is a full confession --
名字,日期,数字,这样我们就能继续了,瑞克,
Names, dates, figures -- so we can all move on, rick,
因为这是一个显而易见的案子。
Because this is an open-and-shut case.
我要请律师。
I want a lawyer.
他请了律师。
He lawyered up.
联邦调查局冻结了他的银行账户,所以他会请一位公设辩护律师。
The fbi froze his bank account, so he'll get a public defender.
如果上了法庭
There's enough for a conviction, right,
足够定罪了,对吧?
If this goes to trial?
但我们需要他的合作。
But we want his cooperation.
我们要他开口。我们想知道细节。
We want him talking. We want details.
九年的间谍活动留下了很多未解之谜。
Nine years of spying leaves a lot of unanswered questions.
我们需要尽快开始填补漏洞。
We need to start plugging holes fast.
利用他的家人,他的儿子。
Use his family -- his son.
他会告诉你一切的。
He'll tell you everything.
你今天和俄♥国♥人谈过了吗?
Did you talk to the russians today?
你要更多的钱了吗,瑞克?
Did you ask for more money, rick?
他们需要付给你更多的钱。
They need to pay you more.
你给他们提供了很好的信息,但他们给你的钱不够。
You give them good information, but they don't pay you enough.
通过渠道给他们.....另一个标记。
Through the pipe for them -- another marker.
小心点,别让人看见。
Just be careful so no one sees.
然后要求他们给你更多。
And then ask them to give you more.
我们活该!
We deserve it!
如果你不合作,瑞克…
Without your cooperation, rick...
我们将要求终身监禁,不得假释。
We ask for life without parole.
她在单独监禁中像个老太太一样死去。
She dies an old lady in solitary confinement.
而你的儿子,保罗,永远也看不到
And your son, paul, never sees
他的父亲或母亲再次出现在他的生活中。
His father or his mother again in his life.
如果我合作呢?
And if I cooperate?
她要坐五年牢,然后我们把她驱逐出境。
She gets five years, and then we deport her.
这孩子和他的祖父母住在一起,直到她出狱。
The kid lives with his grandparents until she gets out.
你想知道什么我都告诉你。
I'll tell you whatever you want to know.
等等。
Wait.
等等,等等,等等!
Wait, wait, wait!
对不起。
Sorry.
嘿。
hey.
他坦白了。
Well he confessed.
他说他会告诉我们一切。
He said he'll tell us everything.
谢谢你告诉我。
剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表