剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表
Thanks for telling me.
哦,还有一件事。
Oh, one more thing.
局里肯定会想查出真♥相♥的
The agency is gonna want to put a face on this
面对媒体和公众。我们要做一些损害控制。
With the press and the public. We've got some damage control to do.
这是团队合作的结果,好吗?
It was a team effort, all right?
我只是......准备上电视吧。
I was just part -- get ready to be on television.
加里,我们要错过会议了。
Gary, we're gonna miss the meeting.
等我一下,好吗?
Hey, just give me a sec, okay?
喂?
Hello?
哦,嘿,是我。有什么事吗?
Oh, hey, it's me. What's up?
真是疯狂的一天。整个上午都在外面。你不会相信是在哪儿。
Been a crazy day. Been out all morning. You wouldn't believe where.
珊蒂,我刚到。我开会要迟到了。
Sandy, uh, I just landed. I'm late for a meeting.
这很重要吗?
Is this important?
我想告诉你。也许可以看看新闻。
I wanted to tell you. Maybe watch the news.
新闻?严重吗?
News? Seriously?
是啊,等我到了酒店再说?
Yeah, when I get to the hotel, hmm?
好吧。当然。我爱你。
Okay. Sure. I love you.
我也爱你。我得走了。
I love you, too. Got to go.
来自美国广播公♥司♥…
From abc...
…这里是彼得·詹宁斯主持的《今夜世界新闻》,
...This is "world news tonight" with peter jennings,
今晚从华盛顿发回的报道。
Reporting tonight from washington.
晚上好。今晚我们从一个间谍故事开始。
Good evening. We begin tonight with a spy story.
中情局的一名高级官员
A senior officer in the C.I.A. --
一个曾经负责关押俄♥罗♥斯♥特工的人
A man who was once in charge of keeping russian agents
被指控为美国从事间谍活动,
From spying on the u.S. Is accused of spying for them,
换句话说就是双面间谍
In other words of being a double agent
受雇于中情局和克格勃。
On the payroll of the c.I.A. And the kgb.
我们今天得知奥德里奇·埃姆斯和他的妻子
We learned today that aldrich ames and his wife
昨天被捕。
Were arrested yesterday.
司法部说他们已经
The justice department says they've been
从1985年开始秘密为俄♥罗♥斯♥人工作,
Secretly working for the russians since 1985,
把情报卖♥♥给莫斯科,过着奢侈的生活
Selling information to moscow and living a life of luxury
在华盛顿郊区的一所房♥子里。
in a Washington suburb
on the proceeds.
怎么啦?这是什么?罗布:彼得,我们有一名中情局官员参与其中……
What? What is it? Rob: Peter, we have one of the c.I.A. Officers involved...
我认识那个人. ...在追捕奥德里奇·詹姆斯
I know that guy. ...In the hunt for aldrich james
和我们一起在华盛顿的演播室。
With us here in our washington d.C. Studios.
珊蒂·格兰姆斯并肩工作
Sandy grimes worked side by side
和奥德里奇·埃姆斯在中情局共事多年。
With aldrich ames for many years in the c.I.A.
珊蒂,你什么时候怀疑埃姆斯先生是苏联间谍的?
Sandy, when did you suspect mr. Ames was a soviet spy?
嘿。那是你的珊蒂吗?珊蒂:我们怀疑了一段时间……
Hey. Is that your sandy? We had our suspicions for awhile...
是的。…但我们需要确凿的证据才能逮捕他。
Yeah. ...But we needed hard evidence to make an arrest.
那是我妻子。目前这是机密。
That's my wife. That's classified for the moment.
会在法庭上开封的,但确实是罪大恶极。
It will be unsealed in court, but it was pretty damning.
毫无疑问,他是克格勃的间谍。
There was no doubt that he was a mole spying for the kgb.
我不知道你妻子为中情局工作,他受雇于俄♥国♥人。
I didn't know your wife worked for the c.I.A. He was employed by the russians.
但目的是让他蒙在鼓里
But the goal was to keep him in the dark
直到我们逮捕他。是的,那是……她所做的。
Until we could make an arrest. Yeah, that's... What she does.
这并不容易,但我们有一支敬业的团队,
It wasn't easy, but we had a dedicated team,
直到我们在局里找到了叛徒。
Until we found the traitor inside the agency.
她为中情局工作。
She works for the c.I.A.
什么时候开始?
When's this thing gonna start?
我们还在等两个参与者。
We're waiting for two more participants.
霍夫曼:你知道维特弗维尔和格里姆斯警官吧。
Hoffman: You know officers vertefeuille and grimes.
你好,奥德里奇。
Hello, aldrich.
你好。
Hello.
好吧,让我们从头开始。
All right, let's start at the beginning.
我想听听你的每一个秘密,
I'd like to hear about every secret you passed,
付给你的每一分钱,你杀的每一个人。
Every dollar you were paid, and every asset you killed.
波列什丘克、马尔丁诺夫、瓦列尼克……
Poleshchuk, martynov, varenik...
托尔卡乔夫,瓦西里耶夫……
Tolkachev, vasiliev...
斯米托宁, 莫托林…
Smirtonin, motorin...
皮卡佐夫,尤申……
Pikazov, yuzhin...
...和波利亚科夫。
...And polyakov.
每一个人。
Every single one.
是很难…看到他这样……
Was it hard... Seeing him like that...
在监狱里,戴着手铐?
In prison, handcuffed?
不,这让我松了口气。
No, it was -- it was a relief.
我想我要在床上躺两周。
I think I'm gonna stay in bed for two weeks straight.
介意我和你一起吗?
Mind if I join you?
我想不出比这更美妙的事了。
I can't think of anything more wonderful.
这么多年来……
All those years...
...你不能告诉我。
...You couldn't tell me.
你不能告诉任何人。
You couldn't tell anyone.
我真为你骄傲,珊蒂。
I'm so proud of you, sandy.
你是我的英雄。
You are my hero.
我在和珍妮说话。
I was talking to jeanne.
我们是这样想的。
And we were thinking this.
这可能有点疯狂,但我们在想
This might be crazy, but we were thinking
我们可以写一本关于这一切的书。
We might write a book about it all.
是的,我喜欢.......
Yeah, I like that --
“妈妈……间谍......作家。”
"mom...Spy...Author."
5年后
5年后
谢谢你!
Thank you.
嗨。我应该给谁写?
Hi. Who should I make it out to?
我们还要这样做多久?
How much longer do we have to do this?
我的手抽筋了。
My hand is getting cramped up.
名誉是一个残酷的监工。
Fame is a cruel taskmaster.
也许我在密室里更好。
Maybe I was better in the back room.
你在密室里表现得很棒。
You were great in the back room.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
好了。
There you go.
你好。
Hello.
嗨。
hi.
你想把献词献给谁?
Who would you like to make the dedication out to?
请不要在这里。
Uh, not here, please.
请在这张照片上签名好吗?
Could you sign this picture, please?
帮我爷爷弄出来
And make it out for my grandfather --
德米特里·波利亚科夫。
Dmitry polyakov.
墙倒后我们就搬来了。
We moved here after the wall fell.
谢谢你。
I thank you.
我感谢你所做的一切。
I thank you for everything you did.
我爷爷感谢你。
My grandfather thanks you.
德米特里·波利亚科夫的孙女玛丽娜·波利亚科夫
现在是美国公民。她与丈夫和两个年幼的女儿
住在华盛顿特区。
现在一切都结束了。
And now it's finished.
她和桑迪·格兰姆斯仍然是亲密的朋友。
罗萨里奥·艾姆斯被判处五年监禁,罪名是阴谋从事间谍活动和逃税。
她于1998年获释,并被驱逐到哥伦比亚,
至今仍生活在那里。她的工作是把学术论文翻译成英文。
为CIA工作了58年的珍妮·维特弗耶于2012年12月去世
在80岁的时候。桑迪在生命的最后几个月里每天都去看望她的朋友。
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》在她的讣告中称赞她是“真正的中情局偶像”,
她谦卑地否认了这个称号♥。
1993年,在奥尔德里奇·艾姆斯被捕并被定罪后,
桑迪·格里姆斯离开了中♥央♥情报局。
她和珍妮·维特弗维尔在九年的时间里共同创作了《叛谍》。
这本书是在珍妮去世前不久出版的。
桑迪和她的丈夫加里仍然住在华盛顿特区郊区的家中。
奥尔德里奇·艾姆斯被判终身监禁,不得假释,
目前在宾夕法尼亚州艾伦伍德最高安全级别的联邦监狱服刑。
他是40087-083号♥囚犯。
剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表