剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表
这非常棒。
That's excellent.
我会,我会告诉她的。
I'll, um -- I'll let her know.
好, 太好了。
Okay, great.
晚安,珊蒂。
Good night, sandy.
周末愉快。
Have a great weekend.
喂?
Hello?
嘿。我还没走呢。
Hey. I haven't left yet.
嗯…发生了一件事。
Um... Something came up.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
确定。
Sure.
我们会给你买♥♥些东西。
We'll pick up some stuff for you.
我爱你。
I love you.
是的,我也爱你。
Yeah, I love you, too.
好的,瑞克。
Okay, rick.
现在只有你和我了。
It's just you and me now.
让我们看看你有什么。
Let's see what you got.
你能看看这个吗?这是你的日志。
Could you take a look at this? It's your log book.
你认识那里的人吗?
You know someone there?
每一个人。
Everyone.
那么,解决巨锚了?
So, solve gt weigh?
还没有。
Not yet.
她怀疑你吗?
Does she suspect you?
你在那里多久了?
How long have you been there?
我不知道。一段时间。
I don't know. A while.
睡不着。
Can't sleep.
你所做的就是担心钱。
All you do is worry about money.
你所做的就是花掉它。
All you do is spend it.
如果你还没注意到,罗萨里奥,现在是经济衰退
In case you haven't noticed, rosario, there is a recession --
我知道,瑞克。我看了报纸。
I know, rick. I read the papers.
那你也会知道冷战结束了。
Well, then you will also know the cold war is over.
没有多少秘密可以出♥卖♥♥♥了。
There aren't that many secrets left to sell.
除了……
Besides...
他们正在改组部门。
They're reshuffling the department.
我被调去缉毒组了。
I'm being moved to counter-narcotics.
但好消息是……
But the good news is...
我们走得越远……
The further away we get...
我们被抓的可能性就越小。
The less likely we get caught.
有时候我真希望他们能抓住我们。
Sometimes I wish they would catch us.
你好吗?-告诉我一件事。
Hello? -Just tell me one thing.
好吧,如果可以的话。
Okay, if I can.
告诉我这是为了很重要的事。
Tell me this is over something really important.
不只是,你知道,一般的重要。
Not just, you know, garden-variety important.
告诉我这是为了什么大事。
Tell me this is over something monumental.
伟大的事情。
It's monumental.
你回来后我们再见。
I'll see you when you get back.
等我回来再见。
See you when I get back.
这房♥子棒极了,罗萨里奥。
The house is fantastic, rosario.
你选了个好地方养保罗。
You picked a great place to raise paul.
路易莎,我不能告诉你
Louisa, I can't begin to tell you
见到你真高兴。-我知道。太久没见了。
How good it is to see you. -I know. It's been too long.
你准备好喝一杯了吗?
So, you ready for a drink?
夏敦埃酒吗?这是个好主意。
Chardonnay? That's a good idea.
罗萨里奥吗?我也要一样的。
Rosario? I'll have the same.
谢谢你,亲爱的。好吧,两杯夏敦埃酒。
Thank you, honey. Okay, two chardonnay.
他是可爱的。可爱。
He's adorable. Adorable.
谁,瑞克?哦。请。
Who, rick? Oh. Please.
带了些罗马风格的东西回家。
Brought some rome style back home with you.
我们在那待了三年,所以…
Well, we were there for three years, so...
但实际上,我需要你的帮助。
But actually, I could use your help.
我们要换窗帘了,好吗?
So, we're changing the drapes, okay?
啊。我希望你能看看这些
Ah. And I was hoping you could take a look at these
告诉我你的想法。
And tell me what you think.
哇。他们都很棒。
Wow. They're all amazing.
我喜欢那个。
I like that one.
瀑布式褶裥——我的最爱。
The waterfall pleat -- my favorite.
当然,它们是最贵的,所以……
Of course, they're the most expensive, so...
哦。嗯…
Oh. Um...
嗯…
Well...
嗯,我也喜欢这个。
Well, I like this, too.
不。不,不,不,不,不。不。
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No.
老实说,瑞克希望
To be honest, rick was hoping
你会说服我买♥♥更便宜的。
You'd talk me into something cheaper.
但是为什么两个女人在一起会选择便宜的窗帘呢?
But why would two women get together And choose the cheaper drapes?
嗯…真的吗?
Well... Really?
此外,我们也不需要担心成本问题。
Besides, it's not like we really need to worry about cost.
一切都付过钱了。
Everything's paid for.
所有吗?是的。
Everything? Yeah.
这所房♥子?
This house?
别告诉别人,我们付的是现金。
Well, don't tell anyone, but we paid cash.
现金吗?-是的。-真的?
Cash? -Yeah. -Really?
嗯,这是最好的。没有抵押贷款。这是完成了。
Well, it's best. No mortgage. It's done.
现在我可以用来买♥♥窗帘了。
So now I can spend it on drapes.
你介意我问一下吗?
do you mind if I ask?
怎么啦?
What?
多少钱?是的。
How much? Yeah.
540000美元。
$540,000.
怎么啦?嘘。嘘。
What? Shh. Shh.
好,好的。给你,夏敦埃酒。
Okay. Right. Here you are -- chardonnay.
窗帘的事你决定好了吗?
So, you made any decisions about the drapes?
你喜欢什么?哦,是的。
What do you like? Oh, yeah.
要最贵的,好吗?
The most expensive ones, right?
当然不是。
of course not.
哦,是的。哦,是的。
Oh, yes. Oh, yes.
那是我的同事。那是我的同事。
That's my friend from work. That's my friend from work.
你知道的…
You know...
…我曾经认为这很酷……
...I used to think it was cool...
整个星期都不知道你做了什么。
Not knowing what you did all week.
但是现在呢?
But now?
我知道。你无法解释。
I know. You can't explain.
像往常一样。
As usual.
这种情况还要持续多久?
How much longer is this gonna go on?
洗澡。我给你做点早餐。
Taking a shower. I'll make you some breakfast.
早上好。-嘿。
Good morning. -Hey.
嘿,珊蒂。-在后面的房♥间里有一个新的时间线。
Hey, Sandy. -There's a new timeline up in the back room.
你整个周末都在工作,是吗?
You worked all weekend, didn't you?
你从未离开过这栋楼。别傻了。
You never left the building. Don't be ridiculous.
早上好,女士们。早....
Morning, ladies. Morning.
珊蒂整个周末都在工作。
Sandy worked all weekend.
她甚至都没离开过大楼。
She didn't even leave the building.
我.... 真的吗?
I -- really?
大家早上好。
Morning, everyone.
早....早....早....早....
Morning. Morning. Morning. Morning.
我说得很快......
I'll make this real quick --
会有一系列例行的安全询问
There'll be a series of routine security interviews
我想强调的是,这些问询都是例行公事。
Now, I want to stress that these interviews are routine.
我们也会分别测谎。
We'll be running separate polygraphs, as well.
只是,呃…从系统中挖出一些漏洞。
It's just to, uh...Get some holes out of the system.
约翰,你会接受问询。
So, uh, john, you'll be interviewed.
戴夫,罗杰,瑞克。
Uh, dave, roger, rick.
我会把剩下的时间和名字贴在我门外,好吗?
I'll post the rest of the times and names outside my door, okay?
好吧。我们去工作吧。
All right. Let's go to work.
哦,瑞克,对不起。你是第一个。
Oh, rick, sorry. You'll be first up.
我要你今天午餐时接受测谎。
I need you to be polygraphed at lunch today.
午餐时测谎?
Polygraph with lunch, huh?
我要配一杯酒吗?
I have a glass of wine with that?
可能对结果有帮助。
Might help the results.
视情况而定。你有什么要隐瞒的吗?
Depends. You got something to hide?
我们不是都这样吗?嗯。
Haven't we all? Mm.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
他在开玩笑。
He was kidding.
剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表