剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表
嘿。嘿,珊蒂。
Hey. Hey, sandy.
你周末过得怎么样?
How was your weekend?
好吧。
Okay.
做些有趣的事吗?
Do anything fun?
不是真的。随便逛逛。
Not really. Just hang out.
我去了瑞克家。
Went over to rick's.
是吗?怎么样?
Yeah? How was that?
很好,很高兴再次见到他和罗萨里奥。
Fine ,You know, it was nice to see him and rosario again.
叙叙旧。好久不见了。
Uh, catch up. It's been a while.
但是呢?
But?
没有“但是”。
No "buts."
我们玩得很开心。
We had a nice time.
发生了一些事,不是吗?
Something happened, didn't it?
是的。
Yes.
我在他们的地下室发现了一个秘密无线电发射机。
I found a secret radio transmitter in their basement.
但我毁了它,所以现在一切都好了。
But I destroyed it, so everything's fine now.
有人死了,路易莎,而且有人…-没错…
People died, louisa, and someone is -- -That's right...
瑞克的名字是,第一个,没错。我明白了。我们不知道是谁。
Rick's name was -- number one, yes. I get it. We don't know who.
但这并不意味着他就是内鬼。
But that doesn't mean that he's the mole.
我真的不明白
I honestly do not understand
你对他的痴迷从何而来。
Where your obsession with him is coming from.
你变得如此一根筋,就像你在复仇
You've become so single-minded, it's like you're on a vendetta,
好像你对瑞克有私人恩怨似的。
Like you have something personal against rick.
这不是针对你,路易莎。
This isn't personal, louisa.
他是唯一说得通的人。
He's the only one that makes sense.
名单上还有其他名字。
There are other names on the list.
对其他人来说,这在技术上是可能的。
With everyone else, it's technically possible.
对瑞克来说,这很合适。
With rick, it's an easy fit.
不,那是间接证据。
No, that is circumstantial.
你为什么要和我吵架?
Why are you fighting with me?
因为他是一个普通人
Because he's a fellow human being
应该得到尊严和尊重的人。
Who deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.
如果我们操之过急,可能会犯严重的错误。
If we rush into this, we could make a horrible mistake.
如果我们去了,我就无法忍♥受自己了。
If we did, I couldn't live with myself.
请举起你的手臂。
Raise your arms, please.
好了,你可以坐下了。
Okay, you can sit down.
嘿。不要挠痒痒。
Hey. No tickling.
对不起,先生。
Sorry, sir.
你周末过得好吗?
Did you have a good weekend?
是的,谢谢。你做了什么?
Yes, thanks. What did you do?
我去钓鱼了。
I went fishing.
你带着测谎仪了吗?
You take your polygraph machine along?
你知道,希望钓到一些诚实的鱼,是吧?
You know, hoping to catch some honest fish, huh?
嗯,我什么也没抓到。
Well, I didn't catch a thing.
我想所有的鱼都很滑,对吧?
I guess all fish are kind of slippery, huh?
他很聪明。这就是你如何打败它的方法
He's smart. That's how you beat it --
和考官友好相处,让他喜欢你。
Become friendly with the examiner, Get him to like you.
很聪明。-或者很友好的。
It's clever. -Or it's friendly.
好吧。我们开始吧。
Okay. We'll get started.
请报上你的名字以便记录。
Please state your name for the record.
奥德里奇·哈曾·埃姆斯。
Aldrich hazen ames.
你是否曾因提供机密信息而被悬赏过?
Have you ever been offered money for classified information?
是的。
Yes.
你曾经收过钱买♥♥机密信息吗?
Have you ever accepted money for classified information.
没有。
No.
你曾经为外国政♥府♥当过间谍吗?
Have you ever spied for a foreign government?
没有。
No.
你认识为外国政♥府♥当过间谍的人吗?
Do you know anyone who has spied for a foreign government?
你包括线人了吗?
Are you including assets?
我们的情报人员。是的。
Our assets. Yes.
是的。
Then yes.
天啊,他真圆滑。
God, he's smooth.
也许他说的是实话。
Maybe he's just telling the truth.
好吗?
Well?
他出色地通过了测试。
He passed with flying colors.
你和他在里面相处得很好。
You got on pretty well with him in there.
珊蒂。
Sandy.
你在暗示什么,夫人?
What are you implying, ma'am?
你得承认,他有好的一面。
You have to admit, he got on your good side.
考官的工作是保持客观
The examiner's job is to remain objective
在任何时候。
At all times.
所以没什么不寻常的事吗?
So there was nothing out of the ordinary?
除非你认为一张完美无瑕的图与众不同。
Not unless you consider An unblemished graph out of the ordinary.
机器不会说谎。
The machine doesn't lie.
你是说他的结果太完美了?
You mean his results were too perfect?
不,它们非常完美
No, they're exactly perfect --
一个不错的范围,稳定但不平坦。
A decent range, steady but not flat.
它们表明了对真♥相♥的正常程度的焦虑。
They indicate a normal amount of anxiety regarding the truth.
他会是反♥社♥会♥者吗?珊蒂!
Could he be a sociopath? -Sandy!
反♥社♥会♥者是完全扁平的,
Sociopaths are utterly flat,
没有任何情绪反应。
Devoid of any emotional response.
所以他说的是实话。
So he's telling the truth.
或者他是我见过的最会撒谎的人。
Or he's the best liar I've ever seen.
嘿,吉姆。我们能谈谈吗?
Hey, jim. Can we talk a sec?
联邦调查局在这个时候能做什么?
What can the fbi do at this point?
你是说除了加入♥联♥合特遣部队之外?
You mean aside from being on this joint task force?
你能随便看看吗?
Could you just poke around?
我很抱歉。你是说埃姆斯?是的
I'm sorry. You mean with ames? -yes
我错过什么了吗?他通过了测谎仪。
Did I miss something? He passed his polygraph.
检测官说他可能在撒谎。
The examiner said he could be lying.
不。检测官说他通过了测谎仪。
No. The examiner said he passed his polygraph.
你说他可能在撒谎。
You said he could be lying.
再说了,你不能用"可能"来申请搜查令
And, anyway, you can't get a warrant with "could be."
你能不能私下做点什么?
Well, could you do something off the books?
我们进行这样的谈话几乎违反了10条不同的联邦法律,
Us simply having this conversation Verges on breaking around 10 different federal laws,
更不用说联邦调查局的指导方针了。
Not to mention a host of fbi guidelines.
我不太了解你,珊蒂,但为了你,
I hardly know you, sandy, but for your sake,
为了你的事业,
And for the sake of your career,
我会假装你从没问过我这个问题。
I'm gonna pretend you never asked me that question.
保罗·埃姆斯?
Paul ames, huh?
瑞克?
Rick?
我在想,人们怎么知道
I was wondering, how will people know
或者知道你在做什么?
Or find out what you've been doing?
没人会知道的。
No one will ever figure it out.
但如果他们真的这么做了呢?这是怎么发生的?
But what if they did? How would it happen?
我想是口若悬河吧。
Loose lips, I suppose.
或者如果我们花得太多太明显。
Or if we spend too much too obviously.
好吧。
Right.
他们一直在调查到底发生了什么
They've been trying to figure out what happened
从1985年开始,他们就毫无进展。
Since 1985, and they've gotten nowhere.
他们派了两个女人来,他们永远抓不到我。
They put two women on the job, and they will never catch me.
一直不会的。
Never.
这不会发生的。
It won't happen.
我保证。
I promise.
最后,在你问完所有问题之后,
At the end, after you've asked them everything else,
我希望你能问他们这个问题。
I'd like you to ask them this.
为了让问题变得棘手,
Just to throw a wrench into the questions,
看看他们的反应。
See how they react.
好吧。我们开始吧。
Okay. Let's get started.
你在莫斯科呆了多久?
How long were you in moscow?
呃,两年了。
Uh, two years.
我从没去过莫斯科。
I was never in moscow.
81年到89年。
'81 through '89.
我去过那里很多次,但都是短途旅行。
I've been there a lot but always on short trips.
我从未驻扎在那里。
I was never stationed there.
克格勃找过你吗?
Have you ever been approached by the KGB?
五次。
Five times.
84年他们想在阿根廷招募我。
They attempted to recruit me in '84 in argentina.
在苏联驻莫斯科大使♥馆♥,一位外交官找到了我
At the soviet embassy in moscow, I was approached by a diplomat
问我是否有我需要回美国的东西
Who asked me if I had anything I needed
剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表