剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表
我们有审问他的录像
We have tapes of his interrogation
来自卢比扬卡的新线人。
From a new in-place source at lubyanka.
我可以提供给你。
I could make them available to you.
记住,埃姆斯。
Remember, ames.
你…一个说谎者。
You...Are...A liar.
但是测谎仪并不能检测谎言。
But the polygraph does not detect lies.
它可以检测呼吸、心跳、血压和汗水。
It detects breathing, heartbeat, blood pressure, and sweat.
这个考验是披着羊皮的狼
The test is a wolf in sheep's clothing --
生理测试是用来检测心理的。
Physiological test designed to detect the psychological.
这是无稽之谈。
It's nonsense.
如果你控制了你的身体,你就控制了测试。
If you control your body, you control the test.
与测谎员建立融洽的关系。
Develop a rapport with the polygrapher.
试着找到共同点。
Try and find commonality.
是合作。
Be cooperative.
就像每个好笑话里都有一点点真♥相♥,
And just like in every good joke there's a sliver of truth,
每个好的谎言都有一个。
Every good lie has one, too.
给他们一个真♥相♥。
Give them a truth.
给他们一个小而无用的真理,
Give them a small, useless truth,
隐藏在更大的谎言之中。
Hidden within the greater lie.
一个小小的、无用的真理……
A small, useless truth...
埃姆斯先生吗?是吗?
Mr. Ames? Yes?
我准备对你测谎了。
I'm ready to polygraph you.
请这边走。
This way, please.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
卡明斯基同志
我不知道你听到什么
也不知道你怎么想的
但你是个警卫
这间房♥是我的
你不准开口
你只要站在门口
除非我指示你 否则不准离开那个地方
除非我同意 否则你不许动
波利亚科夫不是英雄
也不是将军
他是个罪犯
他是你国家的叛徒
明白了吗?
是的 将军同志
伸出你的手
呼吸
摒除你的情绪
好样的
“把犯人带进来。”
"bring in the prisoner."
锁好囚犯的脚镣。
Secure the prisoner's shackles.
审讯者沃尔科夫·根纳迪,
Interrogator volkov gennady,
第一总局的将军,
General of the first chief directorate,
和囚犯波利亚科夫·德米特里?
With prisoner polyakov dmitri?
录音机录不出手势。
The tape recorder does not pick up gestures.
波利亚科夫·德米特里·费多罗维奇。
Polyakov dmitri fedorovich.
波利亚科夫·德米特里·费多罗维奇。
Polyakov dmitri fedorovich.
你被指控犯有间谍罪
You are charged with espionage --
特别是,
In particular,
秘密的情报收集和传递
The clandestine intelligence gathering and delivery
秘密的和机密的信息
Of secret and confidential information
关于政♥治♥和军事交易
In regard to the political and military dealings
对我们的主要敌人,
Of the u.S.S.R. To our primary enemy,
美国的中♥央♥情报局。
The central intelligence agency of the United States of america.
你明白这些收费吗?
Do you understand these charges?
我的家人…
My family...
…他们在所有这些事情上都是无辜的。
...They are innocent in all these matters.
我请求你不要再让他们痛苦了。
I ask that you spare them any further pain.
这不是答案。
That is not an answer.
除非你保证不会伤害我的家人……
Until you promise no harm will befall my family...
…我没有答案。
...I have no answer.
我不是来给你承诺的。
I am not here to make promises to you.
这不是谈判。
This is not a negotiation.
你明白这些费用吗?是还是不是?
Do you understand the charges? Yes or no?
今天早上刚发生了一起跳楼事故。
We had a jumper just this morning.
每年的第4天。
Fourth of the year.
我们很不幸,但这个地方…
Unfortunate for us, but this place...
它能击垮最强壮的人。
It breaks the strongest of men.
他们是否会跳……
Whether they jump...
或者他们被逼着……
Or they are pushed...
…最终,他们都倒下了。
...Eventually, they all fall.
你会跌倒的。
You will fall.
你干这行有一阵子了?是的。
You been doing this a while? Yep.
我从……1962. 我知道。
I've been with the agency since... 1962. I'm aware.
正确的。记录。
Right. Records.
什么是局里不知道的?
What doesn't the agency keep track of?
我打赌他们知道我早餐吃了什么。
I bet they know what I ate for breakfast.
我可以向你保证,他们没有。
I can assure you that they don't.
但如果让我大胆猜测,
But if I were to venture a guess,
我会说你什么都没吃。
I'd say you didn't eat a thing.
大多数人都太紧张了。
Most people are too nervous.
百吉饼和咖啡。
Bagel and coffee.
好吧,我们何不开始呢?
Oh, well, why don't we begin?
我同情你。
I sympathize with you.
我做的事。
I do.
你以前从来没有站在桌子的那一边。
You have never been on that side of the table before.
我也没有。
Neither have I.
你功勋卓著。
You were highly decorated.
没有充分的理由,他们不会颁发这些奖章。
They do not give these medals without good reason.
我是为祖国服务的。是的
My service was to the motherland. -Yes
无可挑剔的。在伏龙芝训练。
Impeccable. Training at frunze.
我也是。
Me too.
战争中的炮兵军官。
Artillery officer in the war.
我也是。
Me too.
然后转到军事情报部门。
And then the move to military intelligence.
我们可能见过很多次面。
We probably crossed paths numerous times.
战后……
After the war...
经历了那么多痛苦之后……
After what was suffered...
在我们看到之后…
After what we saw...
我…
I...
我想成为改变的一部分。
Wanted to be part of change.
是的。
Yes.
同志。
Comrade.
我也是。
So did I.
这将测量你的心血管活动,
This will measure your cardiovascular activity,
呼吸和皮肤电。
Respiratory, and electrodermal.
你是栗色的吗?嗯?
(芝加哥大学的主色调)
-You a maroon? -Hmm?
你毕业于芝加哥大学,对吧?
Your class ring -- University of chicago, right?
♪在充满希望的西方天空下♪
♪ beneath the hope-filled western skies ♪
♪是我们亲爱的母校♪
♪ 'tis our dear alma mater♪
那怎么样?
Well, how 'bout that?
我房♥间里的校友 -是的。
Fellow alum in my room. -That's right.
古老的栗色和白色。
The old maroon and white.
是的。那是美好的日子。
Yeah. They were good days.
除了我在图书馆花了太多时间。
Other than the fact that I spent too much time in the library.
我几乎是住在剧院里。
I practically lived at the theater.
他们本可以收我房♥租的。
They could have charged me rent.
我在《凯撒大帝》里演卡修斯
I played cassius in "julius caesar,"
然后我就…
And then I just, uh...
我赶上了。
I caught the bug.
我想也许我会成为一名演员。
Thought maybe I'd be an actor.
我想我离我的人生计划还有一段路要走。
Guess I'm a ways off From what I planned on doing with my life.
我得说你做得不错。
I'd say you did all right.
你什么时候转动流苏的?
When'd you turn the tassel?
我没有。最后去了乔治华盛顿。
I didn't. Finished up at george washington.
好了,请坐着别动
Okay, please sit perfectly still
在测试过程中继续直视前方。
And continue to look straight ahead for the duration of the test.
你叫奥德里奇·埃姆斯吗?是的
Is your name aldrich ames? -yes
你和我如此相似,
Being so similar, you and I,
我忍♥不住要问——
I can't help but ask --
我们是如何在谈判桌上对立起来的?
How did we come to be on opposite sides of the table?
我们都爱这个国家,爱它的人♥民♥。
We both love this country, its people.
哪里出了问题?
Where did it go wrong?
这很好,沃尔科夫同志。
This is good, comrade volkov.
与参与对话的意图联♥系♥起来。
Relate with the intent of engaging in a dialogue.
剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表