剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表
我们有一个已证实的叛徒
We have a verified traitor
他可能知道每一个人的名字。
Who may know the name of every single one of these people.
《叛谍》前情提要…
Previously on "the assets"...
巨帽试图重建联♥系♥。
Top hat was trying to reestablish contact.
如果这是个陷阱,他们只是在等他叛国的证据呢?
What if it's a trap and they're just waiting for proof of his treason?
克格勃知道我们在找突破口,
The KGB know we're looking for our breach,
他们不想让我们找到它。
And they don't want us to find it.
我同意这一点。所以我们是同一边的?
I agree with that. So we're on the same side?
我的调任终于通过了,去意大利。
My transfer finally came through -- Italy.
七楼决定解散特别小组。
The seventh floor decided to shut down the task force.
什么? ! 但是你不能。
What?! Louisa: But you can't.
我不会放弃的,珍妮。我不会--永远不会。
I'm not giving up, jeanne. I won't -- not ever.
我也不会。
Neither will I.
根 据 真 实 事 件 改 编
需要我帮忙吗 爷爷?
你看上去像个国王
爸爸
Papa.
到时候了
我们要去哪儿 爷爷?
去参加聚会
我喜欢聚会
是为庆祝你生日的?
不是 我的宝贝
是庆祝我退休的
因为你曾是战争里的大英雄?
因为...
我做了我的工作
我爱你 我的小家伙
要诚实
要谨慎
要勇敢
永远记住这些
永远
爷爷
你为什么一定要这么顽固?
我不知道你在说什么
说我的观点
多美好的一天
弗吉尼亚州 兰利
中情局总部
吃午饭吗?我给我们做了鸡蛋沙拉三明治。
Lunch? I made us egg-salad sandwiches.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
这是什么?
What is it?
它会困扰你吗?
Does it ever bug you?
每一天的每一分钟。
Every minute of every day.
他就在外面。
He's out there.
可能是个女人。
Could be a woman.
为什么?他们为什么要终止我们的调查?
Why? Why did they kill our investigation?
国安局有内奸可不会让中情局好看。
A mole in the S.E. Division does not make the cia look good.
只要不再有线人损失,
And as long as no more assets are dying,
为什么要捅马蜂窝?
Why kick the hornet's nest?
政♥治♥。
Politics.
你怎么能这么冷静?
How can you be so calm?
平静地接受我无法改变的事情。
The serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
这就是我们不同的地方。我知道。
That's where we differ. I know.
这就是我们成为好团队的原因。
That's what makes us a good team.
是吗?
Yeah?
五年了,瑞克。
Five years, rick.
五年?
Five years?
从你上次聚到现在。
Since your last poly.
哦。
Oh.
是吗?
Has it been?
是的。你该走了。
Yep. You're due.
我的新任务呢?
And my new assignment?
罗马吗? 嗯。
Rome? Mm-hmm.
除非他们确认你没问题,否则是不可能的。
Well, that's not gonna happen till they strap you in.
不管怎样,别担心。标准程序。
Anyway, don't worry. Standard procedure.
过了这关,你很快就能上场了。
Pass and you'll be at the coliseum before you know it.
叛谍
第一季 第六集
莫 斯 科
没事的...
我也爱你
让我进去!
放开我
那是我父亲
别担心
我会弄你出来的
一切都会没事的
你找我?
you wanted to see me?
我在说话之前看你走来走去。
You're pacing before I even opened my mouth.
这不是一个好兆头。
Not a good sign.
这是守护神托马斯·莫尔的标志
It's an icon of patron saint thomas more
从我的哈佛时代♥开♥始。-好的。
From my harvard days. -Okay.
介意解释一下吗?
Care to explain?
莫尔因为坚持自己的信仰而失去了王室的宠爱。
More fell from royal favor Because he spoke up for what he believed.
他们认定他犯了叛国罪。他被斩首了。
They found him guilty of high treason. He was beheaded.
“愤怒原则是最重要的。”
"indignatio principis mors est."
"君主的愤怒意味着死亡"
"the anger of the sovereign means death."
你想说什么,亚特?
Where are you going with this, art?
我留着这枚硬币,因为它提醒我一切都不会白费,
I keep this coin Because it reminds me things are not in vain,
我现在分享它……
And I share it now...
提醒你一下。
To remind you.
什么不是徒劳的?
What's not in vain?
线人损失。
The asset losses.
又发生了一起。
There's been another.
巨帽——
Gt-top hat --
德米特里·波利亚科夫,已经妥协了。
Dmitri polyakov -- has been compromised.
这次损失的规模是……
The magnitude of this loss is...
我想先由我来告诉你。
I wanted you to hear it from me first.
你确定吗?-是的。
You're sure? -Yes.
拉赫玛尼诺夫的《通宵守夜》,作品37号♥
晚上好,先生。
Good evening, sir.
马提尼,伏特加,不加冰。
Uh, martini, vodka -- straight up.
15分钟前更冷。
it was colder 15 minutes ago.
我也很高兴见到你,埃姆斯。
Well, nice to see you, too, ames.
这是什么,讽刺吗?
What is that -- sarcasm?
我错过了什么吗?
Am I missing something
还是说我们现在应该是知心伙伴了?
Or are we supposed to be bosom buddies now?
他们在给我测谎
They're polygraphing me --
明天。
Tomorrow.
所以呢?……你以前做过。
So?...... You've done it before.
是的,我以前做过。
Yes, I've done it before.
但现在情况不同了。
But things are -- well, they're different now.
我上次测谎的时候
When I did my last polygraph,
我是一名勤奋的中情局特工,
I was a hardworking cia case officer,
现在我.....现在我不知道......
And now I'm -- now I don't know --
给您,先生。
Here you are, sir.
我不知道…
I-I don't know...
我现在的样子。
What I am now.
测谎针会像跷跷板一样上下摆动。
That polygraph needle's gonna be moving up and down Like a seesaw.
他们会把我钉在墙上的。
They're gonna nail me to the wall.
还有罗萨里奥。
And rosario.
老实说,我……我不知道该怎么办。
I honestly...Do not know what I'm gonna do.
你要做的就是通过测谎。
What you are going to do is pass the test.
我来告诉你怎么做。
And I'm going to tell you how.
这就是我想要的。我不干了。
This is what I want. I quit.
你不是认真的吧。
You're not serious.
我已经仔细考虑过了。
I've thought it through.
多久?足够久的。
For how long? -Long enough.
完成了。-我没说完成就不算完成。
It's done. -Well, it's not done till I say it's done.
是因为巨帽,波利亚科夫吗?
Is this about top hat -- polyakov?
是的。
Yes.
还有其他事情。事实是可能有个叛徒
And other things. The fact that there is probably a traitor
在这栋楼里工作,
Working in this building,
没人会花时间和精力去追查那个人。
And no one will take the time or effort to go after that person.
这是一个公平的批评。大型官僚机构很少能完美运作。
That's a fair criticism. Large bureaucracies rarely function perfectly.
但你是个军人,珊蒂
But you're a soldier, sandy,
打冷战,保卫国家。
Fighting the cold war, protecting the nation.
即使是士兵也会厌倦战斗。
And even soldiers get tired of battle.
我累坏了。
I'm worn out.
心碎了。-伤心欲绝。
And heartbroken. -And heartbroken.
我尊重你的决定。
I, uh, respect your decision.
这对我来说是巨大的损失
The loss will be enormous for myself
,嗯…对组织来说。
And, uh... For the agency.
嘿。
Hey.
如果我重新调查1985年
If I was to reopen the 1985 investigation
情报人员损失的案子……
Into the asset losses...
你会留下来吗?
Would you stay for that?
剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表