剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表
多好。
How nice.
明年这个时候,我就是罗马站站长了。
This time next year, I'll be rome station chief.
你吗? -是的。
Will you? -Yes.
告诉我,猎象怎么样了?
Tell me, how's the elephant hunt going?
哦。一切顺利,奥德里奇。
Oh. It's going fine, aldrich.
这,这,这很好。
Well, that's -- that's -- that's good.
很高兴听到这个消息。
Good to hear.
再见。
Arrivederci.
哦,珍妮。
Oh, jeanne.
我有你的鉴证答案。
I have your, uh, forensics answer.
鉴证科比较了X先生的笔迹
Forensics compared mr. X's handwriting
加上我们截获的其他克格勃制♥造♥的材料,
With other kgb-generated material that we intercepted,
和…非常相似。
And...There's a strong resemblance.
所以如果X先生是克格勃…
So if mr. X is the kgb...
他说这是通信…
And he said it was communications...
那就不可能是交流。
Then there's no way it's communications.
这说得通,
Which makes sense,
因为我们的喀麦隆格鲁乌上校从来没被抓过。
'cause our cameroon g.R.U. Colonel was never rolled up.
真♥相♥大白了。
The truth is revealed.
我已经完成了第一轮面试,
I've completed my first round of interviews,
另有45名警员安然无恙。
And a further 45 officers are in the clear.
至于其他的,
For the rest,
我会重新询问他们,问更具体的问题。
I will be re-interviewing them, asking more specific questions.
在追捕内鬼的过程中,我们必须保持专注。
In our hunt for this mole, we must remain focused.
我们不能让任何事情分散我们对调查的注意力。
We must let nothing distract us from this investigation.
什么都不行。
Nothing.
我的小公主。
My little princess.
你真的在舞池里转圈了。
You were actually twirling around the dance floor.
我还以为你要把他吓出心脏病呢。
I thought you were gonna give that man a heart attack.
我不知道。
I didn't know.
我觉得他应该让我们清除。长官?
I thought he should get us to clear the -- sir?
是吗?我,呃……
Yes? I, uh --
我只是…
I just, uh...
孩子,你没事吧?
Son, are you all right?
不,先生,我不是。
No, sir, I am not.
不是什么?
Well, what is it?
我叫克莱顿·罗内特里
My name is clayton lonetree,
我是美国大使♥馆♥的海军陆战队警卫,
I'm a marine guard at the u.S. Embassy,
我曾协助和教唆过克格勃,先生。
And I have aided and abetted the kgb, sir.
你得马上逮捕我。
You need to arrest me right away.
她的朋友呢?
And her friend?
他称自己为……
He called himself...
萨沙叔叔。
Uncle sasha.
你让萨沙叔叔…
And you let this uncle sasha...
进入美国大使♥馆♥?
Into the u.S. Embassy?
我不知道他是克格勃。
I didn't know he was a kgb.
就像一个美女的俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友
Like a russian friend of a beautiful woman
谁要求查看美国大使♥馆♥内部?
Who asks to look inside the u.S. Embassy?
你不觉得他可能是克格勃特工吗!
And you didn't think he might be a kgb agent?!
我爱上了她。
I was in love with her.
我爱她。
I loved her.
我只是…
I was just...
我很孤独。
I was so lonely.
大楼被攻破了。
The building's been breached.
我们要…把整个地方都收拾起来
And we're gonna... Pack up the entire place --
所有的文件,所有的谍报技术,
Every file, every bit of tradecraft,
每一盏灯,每一张沙发,每一张该死的桌子……
Every lamp, every couch, every damn table...
…然后运回兰利。
...And ship it back to langley.
整个美国大使♥馆♥?每一件家具?
The entire U.S. Embassy? Every stick of furniture?
是的,还有每一份电报的副本
Yep, and copies of every cable
在过去五年里通过大使♥馆♥的所有文件。
That went through the embassy in the last five years.
这太疯狂了。海军陆战队警卫不是突破口。
This is insane. A marine guard is not the breach.
他需要电脑权限,门禁密♥码♥和钥匙。
He'd need computer access, door codes, passkeys.
我同意这种说法。
I concur.
如果它看起来像让人分心,闻起来像让人分心……
If it looks like a distraction and smells like a distraction...
我不敢问下一步是什么。
I'm afraid to ask what's next.
我会告诉你接下来要做什么。
I'll tell you exactly what's next.
'巨言' 终于要求撤离了。
Gt-prologue has finally asked to be exfiltrated.
我们不能泄露 '巨言'。
We cannot exfiltrate prologue.
他不会出现的。不会的。
He won't show. No way.
我读了你的备忘录,珊蒂。
I read your memo, Sandy.
你认为他谎称自己有婚姻问题。
You think he's lying about having marital problems.
我不认为他在说谎。我确定。
I don't think he's lying. I'm certain.
我告诉你,他控制得很好。
I'm telling you, he's controlled.
我们不能向他详细介绍我们的撤离过程。
We can't give him a play-by-play of our exfiltration procedures.
珊蒂……-好吧,别相信我。
Sandy....... -Fine. Don't believe me.
但至少听珍妮的话。
But at least listen to jeanne.
告诉他,好吗?
Tell him, right?
如果我们泄露了 '巨言',他就被控制了,
If we exfiltrate prologue and he is controlled,
我们想把线人带出国,
That we try and get an asset out of the country,
克格勃会知道该找什么。
The kgb will know exactly what to look for.
珊蒂的评价是正确的。
Sandy is correct in her assessment.
'巨言' 的婚姻是幸福。
Prologue is happily married.
他对离开苏联没有兴趣
He has no interest in leaving the U.S.S.R.
他是克格勃的圈套。
He is a kgb dangle.
听着,这不是我能控制的。
Look, it's out of my hands.
孤独树很可能是问题的根源。
Lonetree was most likely the root of the problem.
孤独树只是另一个精心设计的消遣。
Lonetree is just another calculated distraction.
我不知道克格勃是怎么操纵他的,但他们的确操纵了他。
I don't know how the kgb manipulated him, but they did.
七楼不同意。
The seventh floor doesn't agree.
莫斯科站已经打包运回了家。
Moscow station has been packed up and shipped home.
我们注意到。
We noticed.
他们想让你的小组来做审查。
And they want your group to do the review.
他们希望每个文件的每一页都能被组织、阅读和传播。
They want every page of every file Organized, read, and disseminated.
如果克格勃拿到了我们的安全电报,
If the KGB has access to our secure cables,
我们得知道他们到底知道些什么。
We need to know exactly what they know.
这会妨碍我们做真正的工作。
It'll keep us from doing the real work.
他们认为那才是真正的工作。
They think that is the real work.
珊蒂,'巨言' 一小时后要开始撤离。
Sandy, exfiltration of gt-prologue starts in one hour.
莫斯科站长在红箭头方向3点见他。
Moscow station chief is meeting him On the red arrow at 0300.
到周五,他将与我们在华盛顿见面。
By Friday, he'll be with us in Washington.
既然你们俩现在是好朋友,
And since you two are such good friends now,
你可以做初步汇报。
You can be initial debrief.
高尔基公园
莫斯科
喂?
Hello?
珊蒂,这是亚特。
Sandy, it's art.
他没有出现。
He didn't show.
真是浪费时间。
What a waste of time.
我们做我们的工作。
Jeanne: We do our jobs.
怎么样?他们打扰我们了吗?
Well? They bug us?
没有,先生。
No, sir.
刚收到的。
Incoming.
孤独树案已被彻底调查。
The lonetree case has been thoroughly investigated.
莫斯科站很干净。
Moscow station is clean.
孤独树是不可能进入的
There's no way lonetree could have gotten access
任何线人文件或其他安全材料。
To any asset files or other secure material.
我,我还有更多。
I, uh I have more.
好消息是我们已经快六个月没损失线人了。
The good news is we haven't lost an asset in almost six months.
我们相信危机可能已经结束。
We believe the crisis may be over.
七楼决定把过去抛在脑后,
The seventh floor decided to put the past behind us,
把我们的损失记在各种原因上,
Mark down our losses to a variety of causes,
然后解散特别小组。
And shut down the task force.
什么? !但是你不能。
What?! But you can't.
你知道我们有多努力吗!
Do -- do you know how hard we've worked?!
珊蒂,坐下!
Sandy, sit down!
这是结束了。
It's over.
我们去后面的房♥间收拾东西,然后……
Let's pack up the back room and...
继续执行管理间谍机构的任务。
Get on with the task of running a spy agency.
从现在开始,我们展望未来。
From here on, we look to the future.
谢谢你的辛勤工作。
Thank you for your hard work.
剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表