剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表
《叛谍》前情提要…
Previously on "the assets"...
这是所有人。
This is everyone.
我们所有的线人。
All our assets.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
我妻子花了很多钱。
My wife spends a lot of money.
我们都很想你。
We've missed you around here.
事情真的在下滑。
Things have really slipped.
我不知道。他们有。
I don't know about that. They have.
没人比珍妮更了解反间谍。
No one knows counterintelligence like jeanne does.
她将负责这次调查。
She will run this investigation.
什么,我们的线人损失?是的,没错。
What -- to our asset losses? Yes, exactly.
他们找了个人来。
They've brought in someone.
她怀疑你吗?她怀疑每个人。
Does she suspect you? She suspects everybody.
亚瑟让你在苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥见面,
Arthur has you meeting at the soviet embassy,
但你的日志里没有那次会面的记录。
But you don't have a record of that meeting in your log.
我想我只是忘了写下来。
I think I just forgot to write it down.
不要让这种事情再次发生。
Don't let it happen again.
根 据 真 实 事 件 改 编
莫斯科
是啊,是啊,是有点。
There was -- yeah, yeah, it was a little.
真的吗?
Really?
是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah.
他当时似乎并不介意。
He didn't seem to mind at the time.
我得给你弄部电梯,亲爱的。
Oh, I got to get you an elevator, honey.
我得给自己弄个电梯。
I got to get me an elevator.
所以…
So...
那部歌♥剧真的是关于拖拉机的吗?
Was that opera really about tractors?
没有什么能让我前进
Nothing gets me going
就像胖女人在唱农用机器。
Like fat women singing about farm machines.
天啊。嗯!
God. Mm!
哦,你是……你真是……
Oh, you are... You are so...
叛谍
第一季 第五集
6个死了的线人…
Six dead assets...
七个月后。
In seven months.
克格勃肯定也知道了,
Word must have gotten around the kgb,
因为我们已经一年没有新成员了。
'cause we haven't had a new recruit in a year.
没人想被中情局保护
Nobody wants to be under cia protection,
老实说,谁能怪他们呢?
And, quite honestly, who can blame them?
为此,
To that end,
我给了珍妮更大的行动空间。
I've given jeanne greater leeway on our task force.
她需要帮助,而我们就是。
She'll need help, and we're it.
现在这里的每个人都向她报告。
Everyone here reports to her now.
噩梦开始了。
The nightmare begins.
这将是我们的总部,后面的房♥间。
This will be our headquarters -- the back room.
而且只局限于你身边的人
And only the people you see around you now
所有文件都是高度安全的,
All documents are highly secure handling,
任何文件都不能离开这个房♥间。
And no document may leave this room.
这里发生的事就留在这里。
What goes on in here stays in here.
珍妮,你来发言。
Jeanne, you have the floor.
据我所知,
As far as I have determined,
对于我们的情报员损失。
There are three possible explanations
我想有三种可能的解释
For our asset losses.
一个是糟糕的情报技术。
One is poor tradecraft.
我们在监视的方式上犯了错误。
We made mistakes in how we spy.
二是沟通失败。
Two is communications failure.
克格勃不知怎么拦截了我们的安全信息。
The kgb is somehow intercepting our secure messages.
还有第三个……
And three...
…是人的渗透。
...Is human penetration.
这栋楼里有人是叛徒。
Someone in this building is a traitor.
珊蒂和路易莎,你们去调查谍报技术。
Sandy and louisa, you will investigate tradecraft.
我们的人员是否彼此使用了相似的方法?
Did our assets use similar methods to each other?
克格勃会知道这些方法是什么吗?
Could the kgb have figured out what those methods were?
米奇,我需要你协助亚瑟,
Mitch, I need you to assist arthur,
他们将测试我们的有线电视系统。
Who will be testing our cable system.
我们会从海外电台发出虚假信息
We'll send out false messages from overseas stations
然后看看苏联人会不会根据虚假情报采取行动。
And then see if the soviets act on that false intelligence.
我会继续找内鬼的。
And I will continue looking for a mole.
珊蒂?
Sandy?
我们不会有麻烦的,对吧?
We're not gonna have trouble, are we?
我不知道,珍妮。我们是吗?
I don't know, jeanne. Are we?
我希望不是。
I hope not.
我也一样。
Same here.
卢比扬卡
进来吧......
我们在中情局的朋友怎么样了
还在辩解,将军同志。
因为你的线人埃姆斯
我想是的
不是因为这个组织的卓越吗?
克格勃的光辉照亮了我们所有的行动
将军同志,无处不在.......
你还去过莫斯科-
因为你对我的行为有意见吗?
我把克格勃里的叛徒清除得太快了
这引发了中情局内部的内奸追捕
你是这么认为的吗?
这是一种可能性
你是对的,同志。
你担心他会被开除
你宝贵的情报人员。
我也很担心。
维克多,你喜欢下棋吗
有一点......
1972年那场比赛的第六场
我们的鲍里斯·斯帕斯基和美国的鲍比·菲舍尔
直到那场比赛
我们对费舍尔是很了解的
他每天早餐吃两个鸡蛋
他每天下午5点整锻炼
他的比赛很有侵略性
但是在第六场比赛的那天
费舍尔的表现很诧异。
在开幕式上
他像是国王的小卒
安静的......
位置……
比赛
费舍尔一夜之间改变了策略
斯帕斯基再也认不出那块棋盘了。
所以他输了
我们输了。
为了保护我们的情报人员
我们必须改变,将军同志。
不
我们必须把这块棋盘毁掉。
亲爱的,你带纽扣衬衫了吗?
Honey, did you pack a button-down shirt?
嗯,这是假期。
Eh, it's vacation.
我想你会后悔的。
I think you're gonna regret that.
亲爱的?
Honey?
你看到我的黑靴子了吗?
Have you seen my black boots?
我发现了一个窃听器。
你有没有检查过走廊的衣柜?
Uh, have you, uh, checked the hall closet?
是的。
Yeah.
我看了。
I did.
不在那里。
Not there.
我会继续找的。
I'll keep looking.
听着,你知道吗?我一直在想。
Listen, you know what? I've been thinking.
我们俩都忙得不可开交。
We've both been rushed off our feet.
我们为什么不取消这次旅行呢,
Why don't we just, uh, cancel the trip,
呆在家里,放松一下?
Stay home, and relax?
我在卧室镜子那
发现了一个窃听器
不要提火车的目的地
如果你太累了……
If you're too tired...
停止行动
他们不会走的。
明白了。
......没问题
...That's no problem.
天哪,我讨厌这个!!
巨锚总是使用微型相机,
Gt-weigh always used microdots,
他发出了联♥系♥信♥号♥♥
And he signaled contact
把楼上前门的窗户打开一半。
By opening a front-upstairs window halfway.
巨万喜欢翻转。
Gt-vanquish liked the rollover.
当他想联♥系♥的时候,
When he wanted to make contact,
他把一件黑衬衫留在晾衣绳上。
He left a black shirt on a clothesline.
巨健喜欢传递情报。
Gt-fitness was fond of the brush pass.
他有自己的方法让缩微胶卷瞬间消失。
He had his own method of dead-dropping microfilm.
我没有看到任何重叠。
I don't see any overlap.
这是一条死胡同。
This is a dead end.
珍妮会让我们继续找。
Jeanne will want us to keep looking.
下一个情报员。
Next asset.
所有这些盒子里的文件都可以回到档案室。
All these boxes of files can go back to records.
他们清楚。
They're clear.
这些文件保留。
These files stay.
我想采访他们每个人。
I want to interview each one of them.
你什么时候回喀麦隆?希金斯:明天。
When are you going back to cameroon? Higgins: Tomorrow.
那里有个“格鲁乌”上校。
剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表