剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表
Share it with the fbi and justice.
他们会把它交给外国情报监视法庭。
They'll bring it to The foreign intelligence surveillance court.
好吧?我们去申请搜查令吧。
All right? Let's go get ourselves a warrant.
太棒了!谢谢你!
Great! Thank you.
你做得很好。干得好。
You did great. Good work.
来吧。进去吧。
Come on. In you go.
小心你的手。
Watch your hands.
每个角落都有麦克风。
There's microphones in every corner.
他说的话我们不会放过的。
Nothing he says will escape us.
但现在我们想给他办公室发个电报。
But now we'd like to wire his office.
你在开玩笑吗?!
Are you kidding me?!
是漏洞?这样联邦调查局就能监听中情局内部了?!
Bugs? So the fbi can listen inside the C.I.A.?!
楼上不会同意的!
Upstairs will never agree!
他们已经批准了。
They already gave it the go-ahead.
不,不,不。这是不可能的。
No, no, no. This ain't happening.
有些界限是不能逾越的。
There are lines you don't cross.
亚特,我们无法收集证据。
Art, we can't collect evidence.
我知道你和我一样清楚。
I know you know that as well as I do.
只有联邦调查局可以。这是法律规定。
Only the bureau can. That's the law.
即使是在中情局内部。没错。
Even inside the c.I.A.? That is right.
这就是我们具有独♥立♥性的大楼。
Look, this is our independence and our building.
旧的规则不再适用了。
The old rules don't apply anymore.
埃姆斯改变了一切。
Ames changed everything.
他的行为很奇怪。我的意思是,是......他紧张吗?
He's acting so strangely. I mean, is -- is he nervous?
你觉得他会怀疑什么吗?
Do you think he suspects something?
不要再抖了。
Shaking. Stop.
我们需要继续观察。
We need to keep watching.
我值第一班。
I'll take the first shift.
中情局内部的FBI摄像头
Fbi cameras inside the C.I.A.
你知道她需要我们能给她的一切。
You know she needs whatever we can send her.
这还不够。
It's just not enough.
我还要告诉你多少次
How many more times have I got to tell
你和你妈妈?
You and your mother?
事情变了!
Things have changed!
他们感动了我。
They've moved me.
我现在在缉毒组。
I'm in counter-narcotics now.
他们让你做那个工作是因为他们恨你。
They put you in that job because they hate you.
他们不恨我。
They don't hate me.
这份工作并没有什么问题。
And there is nothing wrong with the job.
这对你来说只是一个不太赚钱的职位而已!
It's just not a very lucrative posting for you is all!
你最近给他们写信了吗?嗯?
Have you written them lately? Huh?
你要更多的钱了吗?
Have you asked for more money?
听着,这与你无关。
Look, this is none of your business.
不关我的事? 是的。
None of my business? No.
那些标记呢? 你做了吗?
What about those markers? Have you made them?
她说的是情报传递点。
She's talking about dead-drop markers.
那她就知道他是个间谍。
Then she knows he's a spy.
她什么都知道!
She knows everything!
有道理。
Makes sense.
突然之间,他就成了百万富翁。她怎么会不知道呢?
All of a sudden, the guy's a freaking millionaire. How could she not know?
他的儿子保罗今年5岁。
Um, his son, paul, is 5.
他们进了监狱,他就没有父母了。
They go to jail, and he won't have a father or a mother.
那是你的问题。瑞克,请听我说!你看起来……
That's your problem. Rick, please listen to me! -You look...
真的在中餐馆吗?
Chinese restaurant? Really?
对,这是三个组织的中立地带。
Yeah, it's neutral ground for all three organizations.
我们花了三天时间才约定在餐馆见面。
It took us three days to agree to meet in a restaurant.
我们又花了三天时间才就中餐馆的问题达成一致。
It took us another three days to agree on chinese.
晚上好。是的。
Good evening. Yes.
道格·陈 与 贾斯蒂斯。
Doug chen with justice.
嗨。珊蒂·格兰姆斯。
Hi. Sandy grimes.
道格·陈。贾斯蒂斯。珊蒂·格兰姆斯。
Doug chen. Justice. Okay. Sandy grimes.
先生们。
Gentlemen.
好吧。让我们开始吧。
Okay. Let's get this started.
埃姆斯昨晚做了个情报传递点标记,
Ames made a dead-drop mark last night,
在座的每个人都知道这意味着
And everyone at this table knows that means
他要么为他的俄♥罗♥斯♥联络人收集情报,要么提供情报。
He'll either be collecting or dropping intelligence For his russian handlers.
那么计划是什么?
So what's the plan?
我们派一队人去他家,
We'll have one team at his house,
一个军事道路上,另一个在北26街。
One on military road, and another at north 26th street.
所有可能的退出路线。
All possible exit routes.
我们还要在他车上装个跟踪信标,以防他找不到我们。
We'll also have a tail beacon on his car, in case he loses us.
我们已经监视他三周了,
We've been surveilling him for three weeks now,
埃姆斯必须在八点半之前离开家。
And ames has yet to leave the house before 8:30.
我们离他永远不会超过30秒。
We'll never be more than 30 seconds away from him.
一旦我们抓到他,游戏就结束了。
And when we catch him in the act, game's over.
完成交易。
Done deal.
他的捷豹呢?
Where's his jag?
他不在这里。那只是他妻子的车!
He's not here. It's just his wife's car!
盯梢1队,盯梢2队,发现夜行者了吗?
Tail team 1, tail team 2, any sign of nightmover?
重复,有夜行者的迹象吗?完毕。
Repeat, any sign of nightmover? Over.
尾巴1。没有迹象表明。
Tail 1. No sign.
尾2。没有。完毕。
Tail 2. Negative. Over.
是的。奥尼尔。
Yeah. O'neill.
非常好。
This is really good.
是的。
Yeah.
我会告诉他们的。
I'll let them know.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
是联邦调查局打来的。
that was the fbi.
埃姆斯很早就走了。他们还没派人盯着他。
Ames left early. They didn't have a team on him yet.
所以如果他做了情报传递,没人看到他。
So if he made a dead drop, nobody saw him.
这怎么可能呢?
How is that even possible?
监视不是应该是全天候的吗?
Wasn't surveillance supposed to be 24/7?
我不知道。这种事时有发生。没有一个行动是完美的。
I don't know. These things happen. No operation runs perfectly.
他车上有跟踪信标,对吧?
Well, there's a tail beacon on his car, right?
跟踪器会告诉我们他的车在哪里。
And the beeper would tell us where his car is.
简,他的车在我们的停车场。
Jane, his car is in our parking lot.
他在上班。
He's at work.
好吧,我们怎么让他再次联♥系♥他的联络人?
Okay, how do we get him to contact his handlers again?
他是缉毒的。
Well, he's counter-narcotics.
我不确定他们是否还在乎这个。
Not sure they care about that anymore.
但他还在中情局,这对他们来说很宝贵。
But he's still in the C.I.A., and that's precious to them.
俄♥国♥人会一直追到他死。
The russians will run him till he's dead.
我们可以让他重获价值。所以如何?
We could make him valuable again. How so?
告诉他,他准备换一份新工作
Tell him he's up for a new job --
他的上司可能会感兴趣。
something his handlers
might find interesting.
这肯定会给他们再次联♥系♥的理由。
That would certainly give them reason to make contact again.
表现得正常一点。
Just act normal.
"正常"就是我想杀了他。
"normal" is I want to kill him.
深吸一口气,好吗?
Deep breath, okay?
你只是在做你的工作,你的工作就是抓住内鬼。
You're just doing your job, and your job is to catch a mole.
你能做到的。
You can do this.
好吧。
Okay.
嗨,瑞克。
Hey, rick.
早上好,珊蒂。
Good morning, sandy.
事情怎么样了?
How's things?
你知道的,凯莉现在已经大四了。
Well, you know, uh, kelly's a senior now.
高中那些疯狂的事。
All that high-school craziness.
嗯。她从不在家。
Hmm. She's never home.
你吗?
You?
好吧,我……
Well, I'm...
不得不说你很快就爱上你的孩子了。
Got to say you fall in love with your kids fast.
我猜……悄悄靠近你。
Guess it, uh...Sneaks up on you.
你听到传言了吗?
Uh, you hear the rumor?
不,什么谣言?
No, what rumor?
他们在找俄♥罗♥斯♥之家的新头儿。你的名字浮出水面了。
They're looking for a new head of russia house. Your name got floated.
不。真的吗?
No. Really?
是啊,我是说,这只是个谣言,但如果你能搞定,那就太好了。
Yeah, I mean, it's just a rumor, but nice job if you can land it.
是的。
Yeah.
你查查。-好的,好的。
See you. -Okay, okay.
再见。
See you later.
剧集 | 谍海浮沉(2014) | 导航列表