剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
可以吃我树上的果实
can eat the fruit from my tree.
这太疯狂
That is fucking mental.
是谁说要我毁了某个巴士司机的人生
Coming from the guy that wants me to ruin a bus driver's life
只因为他为了避开小孩而撞死你
just 'cause he killed you swerving to avoid a child.
我又不知道小孩的事
I didn't know about the fucking child.
我只是喜欢我的死亡能滋养他人这个概念
I just like the idea that my death can nourish people.
用从你腐烂的尸体中长出来的水果
With fruit made from your rotting corpse?
我可不会吃那个
I wouldn't eat that.
但你在烤肉串上发现头发后还是照吃不误
But you'll eat a kebab that you find a hair in?
如果知道头发是谁的就没事
It's fine if you know who the hair is from.
那很正常 他是个很好的人
That's part of the deal. He's a lovely bloke.
-你不是真的生气了吧 -是真的
-You're not really angry, are you? -Yes, I actually am.
而我们现在要去葬礼 假装悲伤
And now we have to go to a funeral and act sad.
我现在确实感到悲伤
Well, now I am sad.
(泰德 谢谢你为我做的一切 内森)
该死
Shit.
请节哀
We're so sorry for your loss.
天啊 我不敢相信你们来了
Oh, my goodness. I can't believe you made it.
-当然的 -爸爸生前一直很爱你们二位
-Of course. -Dad always loved you both.
他们是谁
Who are they?
不知道
I've no idea.
亲爱的黛博拉
My darling, Deborah.
鲁伯特
Rupert.
我向你们表达最真挚的哀悼
My sincerest condolences.
没想到你会来
Didn't think you were coming.
瑞贝卡 保罗是我的家人
Rebecca, Paul was family.
不 我的意思是并没有邀请你
No, I mean because you weren't invited.
见到你很高兴 鲁伯特
It's lovely to see you, Rupie.
这位是黛安
And introducing Diane.
好可爱的胖宝宝
What a chubby baby.
恭喜你 妈妈 你羞辱了婴儿的身材 把人家弄哭了
Congratulations, Mother. You've just fat-shamed a baby to tears.
我来抱
Come here.
瞧 这就是魔力之手
Et voilà, the magic touch.
这才不是魔力
It's not magic.
我吃了生的胎盘 她很清楚
I ate the placenta raw, and she knows it.
对 我把家里的电视都收起来了
Yeah, I had all the TVs in the house removed.
我每天只需要坐着看她们就好
I just sit around and watch them all day.
真幸福
How lovely.
失陪
Excuse me.
(#我们是里士满)
-节哀 -谢谢你 莱斯莉
-My condolences. -Thank you, Leslie.
节哀 韦尔顿女士
Sorry, Ms. Welton.
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
-来了多少人 -全都来了
-How many of them came? -All of them.
而且没有人穿运动鞋
And none of them are wearing trainers.
他们就是这么在乎你
That's how much they care about you.
-我的脚疼死了 -我们马上就坐下 哥们
-My feet are killing me, man. -We'll sit down in a minute, mate.
深呼吸 哥们
Deep breaths, mate.
-瑞贝卡 -山姆
-Rebecca. -Sam.
科林、艾萨克和内森
And Colin, and Isaac, and Nathan.
大家 谢谢你们前来
Everyone. Thank you all so much for coming.
请节哀
I'm sorry for your loss.
是 节哀顺变
Yeah, sorry for your loss.
对…
Yes--
父亲就如脚踏车上的训练轮…
Fathers are the training wheels on the bikes of…
抱歉 我只是不想重复他们的话 所以…
Sorry-- I just didn't want to say what they said, so I--
请节哀
Sorry for your loss.
靓女
Sassy.
老混♥蛋♥
Oh, decrepit shitbag.
别这样 靓女 过去的事就让它过去吧
Oh, come on, Sass. Let's let bygones be bygones, eh?
我现在有了一个女儿 我已经变了
I've got a daughter now. I've changed.
得了吧
Oh, right.
生了女儿就能抹去
Having a daughter erases
你这辈子对女人做出的所有恶劣行径
all the shitty things you've done to women in your lifetime.
想得美
Cool.
鲁伯特 我每一天都惦记着你的死
Rupert, I think about your death every single day.
那天快来吧
I can't wait.
我会穿着大红色参加你的葬礼
I'm gonna wear red to your funeral.
我会成为其他三位出席者的开心果
I will be a beacon of joy to the other three people there.
见到你总是很开心 靓女
Always a pleasure, Sassy.
滚一边去死吧 鲁伯特
Fuck off and die, Rupert.
(拉索教练来电)
早上好 泰德
Good morning, Ted.
好的
Okay.
泰德 你…别紧张
Ted, you're-- Ted, you're okay.
保持呼吸
Just breathe.
专心做四七八呼吸法
Just focus on your 4-7-8 breathing.
你可以做到的 来 保持呼吸
You can. Come on. Just breathe.
我这就过来
I'm on my way.
那个宝宝太糟了
That baby sucks.
你不用为了我说这种话的
You don't have to say that for me.
我不是说说而已 我是认真的
I'm not just saying it. I'm serious.
那宝宝真垃圾 我好讨厌她
That baby's whack. I hate it.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
-I love you. -I love you too.
-无论你需要什么 我就在这 -我知道
-I'm here for you, whatever you need. -I know.
我不会离开你身边的
I won't leave your side.
-琼斯 -靓女 天啊
-Jones! -Sassy! Oh, my God!
嗨
Hi!
我已经习惯了
I'm used to it.
请节哀
Sorry for your loss.
-你真美 -见到你真开心 谢谢
-You look amazing! -Good to see you. Thank you.
没事 继续走啊
You're fine. Keep walking.
老天
God.
我们应该表现得悲伤
I guess we're supposed to be sad.
对的
Yeah, yeah.
葬礼都好奇怪啊
Funerals are so weird.
我之前就在说这点
I was literally talking about that earlier.
-你死后也希望成为树吗 -当然
-Do you also wanna be a tree when you die? -Hell yeah.
或是一只很蠢的狗
Or a really stupid dog.
两种生活都很美好
Either one is a great life.
对
Yeah.
泰德去哪了
So where's Ted?
-靓女和泰德 排排坐树上 -老天
-Sassy and Ted, sitting in a tree. -Oh, God.
-翻云又覆雨 -闭嘴 小捣蛋鬼
-F-U-C-K-I-N-G. -Shut up, you little troll.
抱歉 我总爱对美女说刻薄话
I'm sorry. I say mean things to beautiful women.
多谢夸奖 靓女
Thanks, Sass.
对了 听我说
By the way, record scratch,
我觉得瑞贝卡在秘密交往某人
but I think Rebecca is secretly dating someone.
-什么 -已经有几周了
-What? -For, like, weeks.
今天这个场合适不适合
Now, is today an inappropriate day
逼问她或诱导她 让她告诉我们交往对象是谁
to inquire/badger her into telling us who?
不试一试怎么知道
We'll never know unless we try.
-基莉 -杰米
-Keeley. -Jamie.
哇 西装很帅
Wow, nice suit.
你们都很帅 瞧瞧你们
All of you. Look at you.
看 嘿 过来
Look. Hey. Come here.
这是泰德送你的西装吗
Is this-- Is this the suit that Ted got you?
-什么 这套 -对
-What, this? -Yeah.
我不记得…
I can't remember--
是的 对…
Yes. Yeah, yeah.
对 没错
Yeah, it's-- Yeah.
-好看 真不错 -谢谢
-Nice, it's really nice. -Thank you.
另一个男人送你衣服 显得你挺幼稚的嘛
Another man buying you clothes is infantilizing, yes?
有必要吗
Fuck's sake.
不 他并没有给我买♥♥所有衣服
Well, no. He doesn't buy all of my clothes.
大部分都是我妈送的
Most of them are gifts from my mum. You know.
走吧
Let's go.
你手里拿的是苹果吗
Is that a fucking apple?
对
Yeah.
我在外面的树上摘的
I got it from a tree outside.
吃起来像死人的味道
Tastes like dead people.
这不好笑 罗伊
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表