剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
Amazing.
走吧…
We're walking. We're walking.
你成功了
You did it.
你做到了雪儿没做到的事
You did what Cher couldn't do.
其实我挺为莎拉库姆斯感到难过的
I actually feel bad for Sarah Coombes.
用不着 想一想她之后会有多开心
Nah. Think how excited she'll be
意识到自己的公♥寓♥没有真的起火
when she realizes that her place didn't actually burn down.
明天将是莎拉库姆斯人生中最美好的一天
Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Sarah Coombes's life.
在她的眼中 她的公♥寓♥
Her apartment will look more amazing to her
将比我们住过的任何地方都美
than any place any of us have ever lived.
到了
Here we go.
好的 先生们 进攻计划
Okay, gentlemen, plan of attack.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我觉得我们不属于这里
I don't think we belong here.
别这么想
Knock that shit off.
你们就属于这里
We belong.
如果能去任何地方 你们想去哪里
If you could be anywhere, where would you wanna be?
就是这里 对吗
Here, right?
那就表现出来
Then act like it.
谁想喝定价过高的啤酒
Now who wants an overpriced beer?
谁想喝定价过高的啤酒 我请客
Who wants an overpriced beer that I'm paying for?
去找个座位
Find us a spot.
还有…昂头挺胸
And feel free to strut.
先生 您想喝点什么
What can I get you, sir?
-四瓶啤酒 谢谢 -用玻璃杯装吗 先生
-Four beers, please. -Would you like them in glass, sir?
不用
No.
别紧张 兄弟 不过是看好角度
Relax, fella. It's just angles.
若你在三角课上留心听课 球会打得好一点
Maybe if you'd paid attention in trig, you'd do better.
这一球要不要赌一把
Shall we have a friendly wager on this shot?
赌20英镑
Say, 20 quid?
等等
Hold on.
三角课是什么
What's trig?
三角学课
Trigonometry.
数学 对吗
Maths. Yeah?
-是… -对
-Yeah. Yeah. -Yeah.
抱歉 你们在哪里读的书
Sorry, but where did you guys study?
你们在这啊 兄弟们 我还以为把你们弄丢了
There you are, lads. Ha. Thought I'd lost you.
那我怎么办 悲伤一人
Then where would I be? Sad and alone.
晚上好 先生们
Evening, gents.
看来你们已经见过我的门徒了
I see you've met my protégés.
我是迪克兰帕德里克 奥罗修斯麦马努斯教授
I'm Professor Declan Patrick Aloysius MacManus.
幸会 认识你们很荣幸
At your service. I assure you, the pleasure is mine.
但是我必须提醒你们 这几位小伙子是牛津最优秀的学生
But, I must tell you, these lads here were the best of the best at Oxford itself.
我们只是来喝点酒 叙叙旧
And now, we're just having a wee liquid reunion, aren't we?
-牛津 -你是哪个系的教授
-Oxford? -Yeah, what were you professor of?
我退休前教经济管理学
Economics and management, till I retired.
在牛津大学
At Oxford.
没错
That is correct.
我们也是牛津的校友
We were at Oxford.
基♥督♥堂学院
Christ Church.
你是哪个学院呢
Which college were you?
基♥督♥堂学院
Christ Church?
我们的死敌啊
Our main rivals.
在下是墨顿学院的
I'm a Merton man, myself.
墨顿学院
Merton.
你住在哪里
Where'd you live?
就在教堂对面
Right across from the chapel.
没什么比每天早上8点15分 伴着多布森管风琴的声音醒来更好的
Nothing like waking up every morning to the sound of the Dobson Organ at 8:15,
对吗
am I right?
你这个墨顿的混♥蛋♥
You Merton motherfucker.
你好吗 先生 你是哪一年离校的
How are you, sir? When did you leave?
2015年 我们在赛艇比赛中 击败剑桥的那年
2015. The year we beat Cambridge in the boat race
是赢了六个半艇身长 可别忘了
by six and a half lengths, lest we forget.
我就是当时的赛艇队参赛队员 我是舵手
I was on that crew. I was the cox.
可不是嘛 你这个混♥蛋♥
Yes, you were, you bastard.
哈里吉尔在这里 哈里吉尔竟然在这间酒吧
Harry Gill is here! Harry Gill, in this pub!
嘿
Hey!
真棒啊…
Marvelous. Marvelous.
麦格教授教了我们很多东西
Professor McGonagall taught us a lot.
但我们学到最重要的东西是金钱的价值
But the main thing he taught us was the value of money.
20英镑 说定了
£20. You're on.
我有…
I got it. I got it.
我有5英镑
I've got five.
-留下买♥♥烤肉串 -还需要吗
Save one for a kebab.
一帮怪胎天才
Eccentric geniuses.
是
Right.
17、18、19、20
17, 18, 19, 20.
这个三角学算得怎么样
How's that for trigonometry?
可以的
We got there.
太好了
Yes!
-这球不错 -好样的
-Fair play! -Good on you.
下一轮…我们请
Next round is on us.
随便点
Anything you like.
-装满三个靴子的麦芽酒 -这家伙
-Three big boots of ale? -This guy.
喂 你对牛津怎么这么了解
Oi. How'd you know all that stuff about Oxford?
我曾和一位牛津教授交往 而且我是一个多听少言的人
I dated a professor at Oxford. And I listen more than I talk.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
喂
Oi.
你真是个传奇
What a legend you are!
很难把这样的一场比赛抛在脑后
Hard to forget a game like that.
你知道怎样做会有帮助吗 去找你爱的女人
You know what will help? Going to see the woman you love.
没错 但我认为 很明显
Exactly. But it's clear to me
彼尔德教练认为自己配不上简
that Coach Beard doesn't think he's worthy of Jane.
是啊
I know.
彼尔德的自尊心太低了 就连自杀都需要别人给他打气
Beard's self-esteem is so low, he will need a pep talk to kill himself,
我很愿意为他打气
and I would like to give that pep talk.
闭嘴吧 蒂埃里亨利
Shut up, Thierry Henry.
真该死
Goddamn fucking shit!
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
是 你的这张跳蚤市场买♥♥来的 假波斯咖啡桌上的钉子
Yeah. This nail on your faux Persian flea market coffee table
把我的裤子刮破了
just tore my pants.
先生 请出示你的会员证 谢谢
Sir, can I see your membership card, please?
我的朋友都在里面
My friends are in there.
该死的
Goddamn it.
你应该知道你的裤子破了吧
I'm sure you know that your trousers are ripped.
原本的设计就是这样
They're designed that way.
为了让人更好地拍我马屁
To make it easier for people to kiss my ass.
要小心 我们英国有惩罚衣冠不整的法律
Be careful. We have decency laws in England.
你会被逮捕的
You'll get arrested.
我没意识到这里的法律如此严格
I wasn't aware the laws were so restrictive here.
是 我们是一个压抑人性的国家
Oh, yeah. We're a repressed nation.
一个暴露的屁♥股♥就能摧毁君主政体
One exposed arse can bring down the monarchy itself.
你怎么能这样说安德鲁王子
How dare you speak of Prince Andrew that way.
我可以为你补好裤子
I could fix those for you.
我就住在那边
I live over there.
那栋尖顶的建筑
In that pointy building?
不
No.
把裤子脱了
Take your trousers off.
你不是我的老板
You're not in charge of me.
缝补时我会给你裤子穿的
I'll give you something to wear in the meantime.
我的生命中总是有人来来往往
People come and go from my life.
我总会保留他们的一条裤子
I've always kept a pair of their trousers.
这个衣架就像我的回忆录
This rack is like my memoirs.
这一条应该合适
These should fit.
这是谁的
Whose were these?
一位旧情人
An old lover.
他现在在哪
Where's he now?
死了
Dead.
你的钥匙掉了
You dropped your keys.
你是否曾回忆一段感情 后悔它结束了
You ever look back on a relationship and regret it had ended?
我一整天都在这么想
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表