剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
五秒后开始
We're on in five seconds.
四 三 二
Four, three, two…
早上好 今天是星期五
Good morning. It's Friday.
欢迎各位收看本节目 我是主持人杰夫斯特灵
Glad you could join us. I'm your host, Jeff Stelling,
我身旁的是克里斯卡马拉和乔治卡特里克
here with Chris Kamara and George Cartrick.
(足球特辑)
我们将迎来本赛季的最后一个周末
As we head into the last weekend of the season,
关于西汉姆联俱乐部变化的谣言 有了一些新的消息
we have an update on those rumors of change at West Ham United.
但首先 我们先关注一下英冠
But first, we turn our attention to the championship
以及AFC里士满 我们爱说脏话的前同事效力的俱乐部
and AFC Richmond, the club of our former foulmouthed colleague…
即罗伊肯特
Roy Kent.
今晨的头条新闻是
The headline this morning is the news that
泰德拉索在本赛季托特汉姆比赛期间离场
Ted Lasso left in the middle of the Tottenham match this season
并非因为肠胃问题 而是因为惊恐症发作
not due to stomach problems, but because of a panic attack.
(吉列赞助 足球星期六)
拉索似乎要离开
Lasso appears to be leaving?
乔治
George?
拉索显然不适合当教练
Lasso's clearly not fit to coach.
拜托 乔治
Come on now, George.
-别这么冷血 -拜托 杰夫 得了吧
-Be compassionate. -Come on. Come on, Jeff. Come on.
比尔香克利会惊恐症发作吗 布莱恩克拉夫会吗
Would Bill Shankly have a panic attack, eh? Would Brian Clough?
-亚历克斯弗格森会惊恐症发作吗 -这么说不公平
-Would Alex Ferguson have a panic attack? -Be fair.
他当然不会了 听着 如果你的船遇袭了
No, of course he wouldn't. Look, if your ship's being attacked, right?
你跑到舰桥
And you run to the bridge,
你希望看到一位头脑正常的船长
you want to find a captain whose brain works,
而不是某个哭哭啼啼的家伙
not some big girl's blouse.
我想念罗伊
I miss Roy.
(雀巢 麦片)
(瑞贝卡即“老大” 泰德 别理那帮仇恨者)
(如果需要什么就打电♥话♥给我)
(莎伦医生语♥音♥留言)
嗨 泰德 记住 真♥相♥会让你自♥由♥
Hi, Ted. Remember, the truth will set you free,
但首先它会让你愤怒
but first it'll piss you off.
如果需要聊 请找我 祝周末好运
I'm here if you want to talk. Good luck this weekend.
(米歇尔拉索:嗨 泰德 看到新闻了 希望你没事)
(敲敲门)
(是谁 )
(欧洲)
(欧洲什么 )
(欧洲人♥民♥总算等到你起床了)
(哈哈 你显然没事)
(那么 是一大早有事 还是昨晚睡太晚 )
(抱歉 这和我没关系 多谢你的关心)
(据称拉索因食物中毒离开球场)
(新线人表示离场的真实原因是惊恐症)
你们好
Hey, fellas.
-好 -这张不错
-Yeah. -Good one.
早安 苏珊
Morning, Susan.
早 你还好吗 泰德
Are you all right, Ted?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你确定
Are you sure about that?
(《星报体育版》 泰德的脑袋有问题 )
(拉索的恐慌)
嗨 教练
Hey, Coach.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 混♥蛋♥
Hey, wanker.
如果我父亲当年在诺曼底惊恐症发作
If my father had a panic attack at Normandy,
那我们今天都会说德语
we'd all be speaking German.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
好好做事 伙计 你会没事的
Just do the work, pal. You'll be all right.
你应该知道这是怎么回事吧
I assume you know what that was all about, yeah?
不知道
Nope.
花真好看 谁送的
Those are lovely. Who are they from?
艾德文阿库佛
Edwin Akufo.
“节哀顺变”
"Sorry for your loss."
他真体贴
That was thoughtful of him.
他一定听说你父亲过世的事了
He must've heard about your father's passing.
我没读完 “但我们会在卡萨布兰卡 为山姆准备一个很棒的家”
I've not finished. "But we will give Sam a very good home in Casablanca."
不过这还是个友善之举
Still, nice gesture.
那么 莱斯莉 关于山姆的决定 有什么动向吗
So, Leslie, any rumblings about which way Sam's leaning?
没有打探过 我试图假装淡定
Not a peep, and I'm trying to play it chill.
所以每次在走廊上碰见他 我只是冷漠点头
So whenever I see him in a hallway, I just give him a cool nod.
像是这样
You know, like this.
我的妈 真的很冷漠
Oh, shit. That was cool.
对吧 我在丹素华盛顿的电影里见过
I know, right? I saw it in a Denzel Washington movie,
我想:“好 我要据为己有”
and I thought, "I'm taking that."
不过情况不乐观
Still, it's not looking great.
嗨 有什么新消息 保罗舍里
Hey. What's the story, Paul Shorey?
泰德
Ted.
报道的事很遗憾 泰德
So sorry about the article, Ted.
没关系的 基莉
Oh, that's okay, Keeley.
你知道那句老话 没有不好的曝光
You know what they say. No such thing as bad publicity, right?
不过我认为这句话是错的
Although, I think they might've been wrong about that one,
很可惜 因为关于饮酒前 别喝啤酒的那句话 他们说得很对
which is a bummer 'cause they were spot on with the beer before liquor thing.
-给 老板 -谢谢 泰德
-Here you go, boss. -Thank you, Ted.
你知道大家都全心支持你
And you know that you have our full support.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
我还是懊恼自己没能做点什么
I still wish I could've done something
在那个混♥蛋♥特伦特克里姆发表报道之前
before that dick Trent Crimm posted the article.
那倒不用 特伦特是个好人 他只是在尽本职
Oh, no, come on. Trent's a good guy. He's just doing the gig.
不用担心 我会找报纸老板直接谈
Well, don't worry. I'm gonna speak directly to the owner of the paper
查清这个匿名线人的身份
and see who this anonymous source was.
别这样 不需要 事实上报道说的都是真的
Nah, come on, no need. Fact is, everything they said was true.
我与卡飞中尉不同的一点在于 我能应付真♥相♥
And unlike Lieutenant Kaffee, I actually can handle the truth.
好吧 我的建议是比赛前不接受媒体采访
Well then, my advice is no press until after the match.
我同意
I agree.
专注手头的任务 打败布伦特福德
Concentrate on the task in hand, beating Brentford.
是 因为如果我们输了 我会死的
Yes, because if we lose, it will kill me.
所以请别输球 泰德 求求你
Please don't lose, Ted. I beg you.
嘿 你别担心 希哥牛顿 我很有把握
Hey, don't you worry, Hig Newton. I'm on it like a bonnet.
天啊 真难吃
Oh, God. These taste like shit.
是的 昨晚没睡好 我很肯定
Oh, yeah. Well, it was a rough night, and I am now absolutely positive that
我把盐当成糖了 对不起
I switched the salt and sugar. I'm sorry about that.
不…
No, no, no.
不 味道颇有趣
No, it's interesting.
这是个偷偷发力的盐系贱♥人♥
She's a sneaky, salty bitch.
就像《飞跃情海》的海瑟洛克莱尔
Like Heather Locklear on Melrose Place, right?
-还真是呢 -对
-Oh, yeah. -Yeah.
对吧
Right?
-这样形容她太准确了 -对
-That's exactly how you'd describe her. -Yeah.
天 我的海瑟
Oh, Heather.
你好
Hello.
-我在那里不安全 -嗨
-I will not be safe out there. -Hey.
(山姆 我等不及看你穿上这身衣服)
(希望你别介意 我为你选了号♥码 艾德文阿库佛)
(奥比桑亚)
(反转金字塔)
好吗
All right?
罗伊在吗
Is Roy here?
没听见不满的闷哼声
I don't hear any grunting.
-嗨 早上好 -早上好 内特
-Hey, morning. -Morning, Nate.
罗伊在吗
Is Roy here?
不在
No.
读了这个没
You seen this?
是 太糟了
Yes. It's awful.
-是的 -对 很糟糕
-Yeah. -Yeah. It was awful.
是的
Yeah.
罗伊
Roy--
杰米在找你
Jamie's looking for you.
是吗
Oh, is he?
喂
Oi!
塔特
Tartt!
我
Me?
去那边 行吧
Through there? Yeah.
等等 能不能先让我说一件事
Wait. Can I just say something first?
好的 好主意
Yeah, okay. That's a good idea
因为等我跟你了结后 你一颗牙都不会剩
'cause when I'm done, you won't have any teeth left,
没有牙齿 你说不了话
and you'll need them for the talking bit.
是 好吧
Right. Yeah, okay.
在瑞贝卡爸爸的葬礼上 我告诉基莉我仍然爱着她
So, at Rebecca's dad's funeral, I told Keeley that I still loved her.
那是不对的 我不该那么做
It was wrong, and I shouldn't have done it,
但我不习惯和死人同处一室
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表