剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
And I'm not even a Richmond fan, but, mamma mia, that was tough to watch.
你的钥匙掉了
I think you dropped those.
好的
All right.
祝你一切顺利
You be lucky, yeah?
希望吧
I'm trying.
(52条短♥信♥ 72个未接电♥话♥)
不好 完了…
Oh, no. No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
不好…
Oh, no. No, no, no.
(我确实爱你 我说了我爱你)
(我正在做你要求的事 去死吧 彼尔德)
我也爱你…
I love you too. I love you too!
不要啊…
No, no, no, no, no, no, no! No! No! No!
(网上 憎恨)
(意大利面 所有酱料都享有平等待遇)
(全新的美味)
(史上最佳可乐 )
(曼城 5 AFC里士满 0)
喂 武士
Oi, samurai!
我们叫了豪华轿车…
We got a limo We got a limo
-快上车 来呀 -瞧 我们叫了豪华轿车
-Get in! Come on! -Look, we got a limo!
那几个人其实很好
They were really nice guys in the end.
但桌球技术很烂
And so bad at pool.
我们把真实身份告诉他们了
We told them who we really were,
他们还是邀请我们复活节时 去他们的乡间别♥墅♥做客
and they still invited us to their country estate for Easter.
我不知道该穿什么去
I don't know what I'm gonna wear.
我们赢了他们好多钱 所以叫了豪华轿车 享受享受
We made so much money off them, we treated ourself to a limo!
-请问去哪 先生 -哪都行
-Where to, sir? -Anywhere you want.
今晚永不结束
This night will never end.
送我回家吧
Home, please.
谢谢你给了我们一个超棒的夜晚
Thanks for a wicked night.
你们去这个地址
You're gonna go to this address
然后告诉瑞尼 彼尔德说可以
and you're gonna tell Renee that Beard said it was okay.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
只需要一个可爱多
Just one Cornetto
给我
Give it to me
美味的冰淇淋
Delicious ice cream
来自意大利
Of Italy
不
No.
不
No.
不
No!
你在吗 上帝
Are you there, God?
是我 玛格丽特的儿子
It's me, Margaret's little boy.
聆听多时 第一次祈祷 我知道你大概很忙
Longtime listener, first-time caller. And I know you're probably busy,
因为你还要处理更重要的事情
'cause you got bigger fish to multiply and then fry.
这是你的工作 但是有个女孩
As you do. But there's this girl.
有个女人 她叫简
There's this woman, Jane.
姓佩恩 佩服的佩 感恩的恩
Last name Payne. P-A-Y-N-E.
但你应该已经知道了 不过这是方便你查找她
But you probably know that, but if you wanted to look her up.
我喜欢她 很喜欢
And I care for her, deeply.
我今晚本可以和她在一起 但结果却和你在一起
I could've been with her tonight, but I ended up with you.
我并不妄想她能缓解我的痛苦
And I am under no illusions that she could solve what ails me.
但每当我和她在一起时 世界就变得…
But when I'm with her, the world just feels…
更有趣
more interesting.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这里 237
Here. 2-3-7.
(严禁进入)
-敲门啊 -为什么你不敲
-Well, knock then. -Why don't you knock?
敲门啊
Just knock.
什么事
What?
你是瑞尼吗
Are you Renee?
你们是谁
Who's asking?
是彼尔德教练让我们来的
Coach Beard sent us.
开灯
Turn 'em on.
这边
Walk this way.
走啊
Go on.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
太美了
It's beautiful.
这是天堂吗
Is that heaven?
不 这是内尔森路体育馆
No. That's Nelson Road.
向观众挥手致意…
Wave to the crowd! Wave to the crowd!
好耶
Yeah!
太棒了
Fuck yes!
试试这个
Try this on.
-这里有吃的 -专为我准备的
-They do food here? -For me, yeah.
-他到底去哪了 -如果彼尔德不来 那我去买♥♥咖啡吧
-Where the fuck is he? -If Beard's not coming, I'll get coffees.
等等 别急 他会来的
Wait. Now, hold on a second. He'll be here.
彼尔德就像邮差
Beard's like the mailman, you know?
晴天雨天 永不缺席 而且穿短裤很帅
He always delivers and he looks great in shorts.
早上好 各位
Morning, fellas.
-我说得没错吧 -给
-What'd I tell you? -Here you go.
馥芮白、黑咖啡、薄荷拿铁
Flat white. Coffee, black. Peppermint latte.
谢谢
Cheers.
谢谢你 教练
Thank you, Coach.
你…
You…
一切都好吧
Everything all right, you know?
是 睡得太晚了 肯定是摔下床了
Yeah. Just slept too late. Must've fell off the bed.
是 这很常见
Oh, right. Yeah, no. That's a thing.
好 谁准备好看昨天的比赛了
Okay, who's ready to watch yesterday's match?
-不… -我其实看了好多次了
-No. No. -I've actually watched it plenty.
-我们还是别看了 没必要 -嘿 听我说 我懂的…
-Don't think we should. We don't need to. -Hey, now, look. I know, I know, I know.
-但这样才能进步 对吗 -好吧
-But this is how we get better, all right? -Fine.
因为有时人难免会遇到 一场表现糟糕的比赛 如此…
'Cause sometimes, every once in a blue moon, there is a game so awful, so…
烂得如同一团狗屎
Dog shit?
烂得让人难以释怀
Haunting?
堪比一场巨大的灾难
A catastrophe of epic proportions.
以致于回看比赛的唯一方式 就是用十倍速播放
That the only way to watch it back is at ten times the speed
配上《本尼希尔秀》主题曲 作为背景音乐 来吧
and with the Benny Hill theme music playing under it. Here we go.
要命啊
Fucking hell.
老天爷
Fucking hell.
好吧
Okay.
(胜利永驻)
(相信)
(#我们是里士满)
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表