剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
只有一个问题我无法释怀
There's just one thing I can't get past.
什么
What is it?
你太棒了
You're wonderful.
这为什么是坏事
Why is that a bad thing?
因为你真的可能会伤我的心
Because you could really hurt me.
但你也可能伤我的心
But you can hurt me too.
这点不让你害怕吗
Well, doesn't that scare you?
不
No.
-你害怕吗 -是
-Does it scare you? -Yes.
我觉得我必须弄清为什么
And I think I need to figure out why.
靠我自己弄清
On my own.
我理解
I understand.
你需要多长时间都行
Take as long as you need.
没关系
It's okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是瑞贝卡 我要提醒你一点
But, Rebecca, there's something I should warn you of.
什么
Yes?
我只会越来越棒
I'm only gonna get more wonderful.
我知道
I know.
-餐点真棒 真谢谢你 -多谢你来 提埃里
-Food was amazing. Thank you very much. -Thank you for coming, Thierry.
是
Yeah.
-拜拜 艾萨克 -谢谢 艾萨克
-Bye, Isaac. -Thanks, Isaac.
女士们 再见
Ladies.
请节哀 我很遗憾
Sorry for your loss, ladies.
别这么觉得 泰德
Don't be, Ted.
又不是你杀死他的 对吧
You didn't kill him, did you?
妈妈
Mum.
那我为今天迟到道歉 这样行吗
Well, I'm sorry that I was late today. How about that?
好 一切都好吧
Yeah, is everything okay?
一切 那不可能
Everything? Heck, no. No.
但我个人 是 我还行
But me? Yeah, I'm doing okay.
-好的 -是
-Okay. -Yeah.
嘿 我知道我只见过韦尔顿先生一面
And, hey, I know I only got to meet Mr. Welton that one time,
但是像他那个年纪的人还能跳
but, well, the fact that a fella his age could still do every move
唐纳德欧康纳 在《雨中曲》中的每一个舞步
from Donald O'Connor's big old dance scene from Singin' in the Rain,
让我对变老这件事更有信心了
it just gave me a lot of hope for getting older, you know.
保罗最爱两样东西
Paul loved two things:
众人的目光和逗她笑
attention and making her laugh.
我都忘了 谢谢你 泰德
You know, I'd forgotten that. Thank you, Ted.
晚安
Well, good night.
走吗
Shall we?
弗洛伦斯真的偏爱受伤的灵魂啊
Florence does like wounded birds, doesn't she?
这边吧
Let's go this way.
可不是嘛
Yes, she does.
这鞋可棒了 哥们
…they're great, bro.
你和山姆暂时分手了
You and Sam taking a break?
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
我是你母亲 我什么都知道
I'm your mother. I know everything.
而且我看到他满脸悲伤地走出壁橱
Besides, I saw him coming out of the cupboard looking sad.
好吧
Right.
酒精时间到
Drink, please.
那走吧
Come on, then.
瞧 你就像个小男孩
Look. You look like a little boy there.
是你给我剪的头发
Well, you cut my hair.
对 我一直都想要个儿子
Yeah, I always wanted a boy.
-这里还有什么 -瞧我的头发多长
-What else have we got in here? -Look how long my hair was.
(1979年夏)
-家庭录像带 -我已经抹掉原来的录像了
-Home videos. -I've probably taped over that.
我希望你没有
I bloody well hope you haven't.
看你的颧骨 真惊艳
Look at your cheekbones there. My gosh.
我为什么坐在碗里
Why am I sitting in a bowl?
不 你把那个当成我们的泳池
No, you made that our pool.
家里有泳池的邻居小孩
All the other neighborhood kids who had pools,
都会专门过来 只为了在你的碗里游泳
they'd come specially over so they could swim in your bowl.
-那是个很棒的碗 -是的
-It's a good bowl. -It is.
-你仍是我的小女孩 -妈妈
-You're still my little girl. -Oh, Mother.
你是我的小女孩
You are my little girl.
我觉得你对理查德艾斯利有好感 妈妈
I think you had a bit of a thing for Rick Astley, Mother.
可能吧 但那不是他吧
Well, maybe I did. But that's not him, is it?
那就是他
Yeah, of course it is.
不会吧 我以为他是黑人
No, I thought he was Black.
那是理查德艾斯利
That's Rick Astley?
对
Yes.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表