剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
But you can't be a doctor, or a teacher, or a--
野生动物的兽医
Veterinarian for wild animals.
或是野生动物的兽医 我仍然不知道这到底是什么工作
Or a veterinarian for wild animals. I still don't get how that works.
你在树林里免费给动物看病
You treat them in the woods and no one pays you?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
重要的是 如果你总是爆粗口 你就无法做那行了
The point is you can't do that if you swear all the time.
听我说 我们俩总在一起
Look. You and I spend a lot of time together,
我喜欢我们相处的每一秒
and I love every second.
我在如何和小孩相处方面没受过训练
I weren't trained in how to be around a kid.
有时…
And sometimes…
我担心…
I get concerned…
自己最糟糕的言行会教坏你
that I've been infecting you with the worst parts of me.
才没有
That's not true.
罗伊舅舅 你教会我很多很棒的事
Uncle Roy, you teach me great things.
我骂那个男孩是因为他霸凌别人
I called that boy a name because he's a bully.
因为你 我敢挺身而出面对霸凌者
And because of you, I stand up to bullies.
还有黑哨
And referees.
不爆粗口我也能做到这些
And I can do that without swearing.
对
Yeah.
因为你比我更好
'Cause you are better than me.
我和最好的你一样好
I'm as good as the best you.
也许我们可以一起戒掉粗口
Maybe we can stop swearing together.
去你的
Fuck you.
我不行
I can't.
但你可以做到
But you can.
拜托嘛
Pretty please.
好吧 罗伊舅舅
Okay, Uncle Roy.
好的 下车吧
Good. Now get out of here.
你能进来陪我玩一局公主和恶龙游戏吗
Can you come in for one game of Princess and Dragon?
这次我能当恶龙吗
Can I be the dragon this time?
不行
No.
好吧 但你最好把魔杖修好了
Fine. But you better have fixed the wand.
好的 空间有点小啊
All right. Tight squeeze, huh?
这玩意如果能折叠就方便多了
Probably a little bit easier when this thing can fold up, I bet.
谢谢你送我回家 我自己来就好
Thank you for walking me home. I'm good from here.
这是你第五次这么说
Well, that's the fifth time you've said that.
我把这个放下就溜
I'll just set this puppy down and I'll skedaddle.
对 放好了
Yeah, there you go.
适合放车的好地方 就这里吧
Good spot for it. There you go.
商务住♥宅♥
Corporate housing, huh?
永远不会让人失望 对吧
It does not disappoint, does it?
风格没有特色 估计也是设计理念的一部分 对吧
It don't really do anything. I guess that's part of the idea, ain't it?
后面有什么 嘿
What we got back here? Hey.
不错 家庭娱乐中心
All right. Home entertainment center.
这样好了 我就说这里很不错 然后进行下一个话题吧
Well, you know what, I'll just say that it's fine and move on.
这里只是暂时的住所
It's temporary.
是 哪里不是呢
Yeah, well, you know, what isn't, right?
-要喝点茶吗 -才不要
-Would you like some tea? -Oh, hell no.
不 我的意思是不用 谢谢你 抱歉 我只是不喜欢那垃圾
No, I mean no, thank you. Sorry, just don't care for that garbage.
我有水 也有葡萄酒
I have water and I have wine.
就像鸡生鸡蛋 对吧 好
Chicken and the egg, huh? Yeah.
水就很好 谢谢了
I'll take some water. That'd be great. Thanks.
自来水可以吗
Tap okay?
好 我喜欢没气泡的水 就如凯利厄尔文喜欢地平说
Oh, yeah. No, I like my water like Kyrie Irving likes his Earth. Flat.
(中间的路:在痛苦中找到中年的意义)
那么 你打算买♥♥辆新的自行车 还是一段时间内先不骑车了
So, you gonna get a new bike, or you wanna lay off riding for a bit?
不知道 我还没想过
I don't know. I haven't thought about it.
希望你回到马上 “马”指的是自行车
Well, I hope you get back on that horse. And by horse, I mean bicycle.
不过 如果你真的开始骑马上班 那该有多酷啊
Although how cool would it be if you started riding a horse to work?
大家都会叫你“女骑士莎伦医生”
Everybody starts calling you "Dr. Sharon Horsewoman" or--
变成你的人设亮点
You know, becomes your hook.
我真的应该休息一下了
I really should get some rest.
嘿 收到了 好朋友 好同事
Hey, 10-4, good buddy. Good colleague.
一如往常 十分可口
Delicious as always.
是 好吧 我让你去休息
Yeah, all right, no, I'll let you go here, and--
如果你需要什么 尽管找我
You just give me a holler if you need anything.
毕竟今天把你吓坏了
You know, you had quite the scare today.
我的工作就是教人如何克服 我所经历的这种事
And my job is teaching people how to overcome what happened to me.
我很好 谢谢你
I'm fine, thank you.
再见 拉索教练
Goodbye, Coach Lasso.
是的 好 大夫 保重
Yeah, all right now, Doc. Take care.
(图奇餐厅)
天啊 你好
Jesus! Hello.
你现在接什么电♥话♥啊
Why are you picking up right now?
你应该五分钟前就进餐厅的
You were supposed to be in there five minutes ago.
是 我做不到 无法走进去
Right. I can't go in.
拜托了 你可以的 快进去
Oh, come on. You've got this. Get in there.
今晚要不就是一个美妙的夜晚
Either it's gonna be the most amazing night
要不就糟糕透顶
or it's gonna be so shit
你可以为此惩罚我一辈子
that you can punish me for it for the rest of our friendship.
这听起来倒不错
I do like the sound of that.
我要挂了 因为你要进去了 对吗
I'm gonna hang up 'cause you're gonna go, yeah?
你太美了 我都受不了了
You look so beautiful I can't bear it.
韦尔顿女士 瑞贝卡
Ms. Welton. Rebecca.
山姆
Sam!
-嗨 你好 -真巧啊
-Hi. Hello. -Well, that's a coincidence.
怎么了
What's-- What's wrong?
什么 天啊 我…只是…
What? Oh, God. Yeah, I'm fi-- I'm just--
我只是有点紧张 因为我要见一个人
I'm just a little bit nervous 'cause I'm meeting someone.
好的 我…
Okay, well, I--
别紧张 因为你一如既往地美极了
Don't be nervous, 'cause you look stunning as always.
谢谢你 山姆
Thank you, Sam.
天啊 我不打扰…
Oh, God, don't let me get in the way of--
-祝你今晚愉快 -好 谢谢 你也是
-You have a lovely evening. -Yes. Thank you. You too.
新发型很帅
Great haircut.
-谢谢 -是
-Oh. Well, thank you. -Yes.
好奇怪
That's just weird.
(山姆也在这 好尴尬)
基莉向你问好
Keeley says hi.
也帮我向她问好
Oh… tell her I say hello.
(我在吧台 蓝色西服)
该死
Oh, shit!
-什么 -糟了
-What? -Shit.
-什么 -该死
-What? -Shit.
-什么 -糟糕 天啊 这不是真的
-What? What? What? -Shit. God, this can't be happening!
-但这是真的 -我就知道我不该进来
-But it is. It's-- -I knew I shouldn't have come in here.
-但你进来了 你… -不 山姆
-But you did. You d-- -No. Sam.
我们不能…我是你的老板
We can't-- I'm your boss.
这不行…你太年轻了 你多大啊 24岁
No. No. You are way too young. I mean, you're what, like, 24?
-我…21岁 -天啊 我是恋童癖
-I'm-- I'm 21. -Oh, my God. I'm a pedophile.
我觉得…我诱骗了你 那些短♥信♥ 我是在诱骗你
I feel-- I've groomed you. All these messages. I was grooming you!
你没有诱骗我 好吗 我们不知道彼此的身份
You didn't groom me, okay? We didn't know who we were.
好的 但是…现在知道了 这样是不行的
Okay, but-- but now we do, and this is not happening.
不 这不行 假装一切没发生过 好吗
No, this can't happen. And this never happened, okay?
天啊
等等…
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我们可以…我们还是能…
We-- We can-- We can still have--
-抱歉… -嗨 你好 抱歉
-Sorry. Sorry. -Hello. Hi. Sorry.
听着 我们还是可以共进晚餐 不一定非要约会
Listen, we can still have dinner. Okay? It doesn't have to be a date.
我们…也可以把这当成一个好笑的巧合
We-- It can just be a funny coincidence
我们碰巧出现在同一家华丽的餐厅
that we both happened to turn up to the same fabulous restaurant,
我们都是独自一人
both of us alone…
都很饿
and hungry.
这是可能的
That can happen.
对吗
Right?
我确实很饿
I mean, I am quite hungry.
…欢迎回到《情欲大过天》全明星赛
…to Lust Conquers All Stars.
前几季的获胜情侣…
Our winning couples from previous seasons will put their love to the test.
(拉索教练来电)
会是上一季的获胜者爱莉和丹东尼
Will it be last season's winners Ellie and Danthony,
还是第一季的获胜者…
or season one's winners…
你好 拉索教练
Hello, Coach Lasso.
嗨 大夫 今晚我打算 每隔20分钟就问问你的状况
Hey, Doc. So tonight I'm just gonna keep checking in on you every 20 minutes.
这是脑震荡后的标准做法
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表