剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
Oh, you're being serious?
你没笑
You didn't laugh.
-你知道他是认真的 -对
-You knew he was being serious? -Yeah, man.
该死 出丑了
Shoot. Busted.
真对不起 内特 但感谢你自告奋勇这么做
I'm sorry about that, Nate. But I do appreciate the offer, you know?
我觉得我们得找个真的大人物
I think we gotta get him a real big dog.
对 很好 我也觉得
Yeah, no, goo-- Me too.
-很好 对 谢谢 -好的
-Yeah. Yeah. Thanks. -Yeah.
好 让我瞧瞧
Okay. Let's see here.
阴♥道♥的叫法我可以接受
I'm okay with "fanny".
一、二、三…
One, two, three…
你刚才是在咯咯笑吗
Did you just giggle?
不知道 有吗
I don't know. Did I?
也许吧
Maybe.
害羞瑞贝卡变本加厉了
And now you're doubling down as Shy Rebecca,
而她是个虚构人物
who is a fictional character.
不是真的存在 所以一定有什么蹊跷
She does not actually exist, so something's up.
嗨 小伙子们
Hey, boys!
快来领免费雀巢咖啡机
Come get your free Nespresso coffee machines
因为我的工作能力太优秀
because I'm amazing at my job!
工作能力优秀的人通常不需要指出这一点
People who are amazing at their job don't have to point it out.
其实 世道变了 现在必须自卖♥♥自夸
Actually, that's not how it works anymore. It's all about promoting your own brand.
给自己泡了美式咖啡之后别忘了发帖
Please don't forget to post when you make yourselves an Americano.
我这就在Instagram上发
I'll put something on my Insta straightaway.
谢谢 科林 等等
Thanks, Colin. Oh, wait!
你这次能不能 别发关于威尔士独♥立♥的内容
Do you think you can make this one post not about Welsh independence?
好吧
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能把这个退给你换现金吗
So can I, like, give this back to you and you give me cash?
-有这个选项吗 -没有
-Is that a thing, or… -No.
是 好吧
Oh, yeah. Ok-- Okay.
好吧 怎么回事
All right, what the fuck?
抱歉 只是最近在伴伴上 和我聊天的这个神秘男子
Sorry. It's just this mystery man that I've been talking to on Bantr
刚引用了里尔克的话
has just quoted Rilke.
“我们最深的恐惧就如龙 守护着我们最深的宝藏”
"Our deepest fears are like dragons guarding our deepest treasures".
好火♥辣♥
Oh, that is so hot.
也许你在和一位下♥体♥很大的诗人通信
Maybe you're writing letters to a hung poet.
那是《欲望都市》里的笑话吗
Is that a joke from Sex and The City?
不是 不过谢谢
No, but thank you.
我很高兴你这么激动
I love that you're so excited.
这真是伴伴特色 既能思想交流 又能脱衣上♥床♥
That's so Bantr, a place where minds can come to undress.
真不错 我要用这句话
That's really good. I'm gonna use that.
别误会我
I mean, don't get me wrong,
我仍在和另一个约会软件 “胀胀”上的男人聊
I'm still chatting to these other guys on the other dating app, Tumescent.
好 那边的聊天是什么样的
Yeah, and what was that discourse like?
想法没那么坦诚 但肉体更加暴露
Less revealing, but more revealing.
天啊 这是全部
Jesus, where's the rest of it?
老天爷
Christ.
难道浪漫不该留点神秘感吗
I mean, shouldn't romance have a little mystery to it?
当然 看你想要什么了
Sure, it depends on what you want.
你瞧 一切都回归到打造品牌 即使谈情说爱也是如此
See? It all comes back to branding, even with love.
对
Yeah.
丹尼 享受你的免费咖啡吧
Oh, Dani! Enjoy your free coffee.
我不喝咖啡 我母亲总说 我一生下来体内就含咖♥啡♥因♥
Oh, I don't drink coffee. My mother says I was born caffeinated.
我能送给邻居吗
Is it okay if I give it to my neighbor?
她也不喝咖啡 但她儿子喝
She also doesn't drink coffee but her son does.
她想让他常常回家看望她
And she's trying to encourage more visits from him.
当然
Sure!
-真好 -是
-¡Excelente! -Oh, yeah!
-哇 瞧这个 -抱歉 内特
-Oh, wow. Look at this. -Sorry, Nate.
这只能送球员
They're actually just for the players.
很好
Oh, good.
反正我讨厌免费咖啡 味道总是那么…
I hate free coffee anyway, always tastes so…
对 好吧
Yeah. Fine.
(伴伴)
(我认为匿名的最大好处是)
(不需要闲聊 只有严肃谈话 同意吗 )
(同意)
(你来这里是为了寻找什么 )
你好 瑞贝卡
Hello, Rebecca.
你好 希金斯
Hello, Higgins.
有什么能帮忙吗
What can I help you with?
工资
Payroll.
AFC雷克瑟姆打来询问
We have an inquiry from AFC Wrexham.
他们的新东家刚才来电
Just got a call from their new owners,
娱乐大亨罗布麦克尔亨尼和瑞恩雷诺兹
showbiz magnates Rob McElhenney and Ryan Reynolds.
我不知道他们买♥♥下俱乐部 到底是不是在开玩笑
I can't tell if them buying the club is a joke or not,
所以我还没回复他们
so I haven't replied to them yet.
好的 你刚才看到我屏幕上的东西了吗
Right. Did you just see what was on my screen?
没有…
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我有五个儿子
I have five boys.
我从不偷看任何人的屏幕
I never look over anyone's shoulders to see what's on their screens.
我以前会看的
I used to.
抱歉
Oh, apologies!
是我妻子
That's my wife.
我一会儿再打给她 保持新鲜感
I'll ring her back later. Keeps it fresh.
但我还是先快速回个短♥信♥ 让她知道
But I'll just text her real quick to let her know that.
你给妻子设的手♥机♥铃♥声♥ 是滚石乐队的《她是一道彩虹》
So your ringtone for your wife is "She's a Rainbow" by the Rolling Stones?
-对 -真恩爱
-Yeah. -That's awfully affectionate.
是 这是我们的歌♥
Yeah, well, it's our song.
我们相遇时 播放的是这首歌♥
It was playing the moment we met.
不是夸张 她真的是我的彩虹
And it's not an exaggeration. She really is my rainbow.
很难想象出你年轻的样子
It is so odd to imagine you young.
是 很多人都这么说
Yeah, I get that a lot.
我是我们小学唯一一个 患坐骨神经痛的孩子
I was the only kid in primary school with sciatica.
我的第四和第五腰椎间盘粘连
I had a gelatinous L4 and five.
莱斯莉 别介意我问你
Leslie, do you mind me asking,
当你和妻子初识时
when you first met your wife,
你是怎么表现自己的
how did you put yourself across?
你的个人品牌特色是什么
You know, what was your brand?
品牌
"Brand"?
我遇见妻子的那晚
Well, you know, the night I met my wife,
我本想装成一个深沉的朋克 头发弄成尖尖的 这么长
I was attempting to be a brooding punk with hair spiked out to here.
然后《她是一道彩虹》响起 于是我开始在空中假装弹贝斯吉他
And then "She's a Rainbow" came on and I started playing upright air bass
但我手里拿着啤酒 结果酒淋了我一脑袋
but I had a pint in my hand and ended up pouring beer all over my head.
酒吧里的所有人都笑了
Everyone in the bar laughed,
只有一个人例外 她递给我 一块又湿又恶心的酒吧抹布
except one person who handed me a damp, disgusting bar towel.
我和她已结婚29年了
And I've been married to her for 29 years.
我猜…最好的品牌就是做你自己
I suppose… the best brand is just being yourself.
(你来这里是为了寻找什么 )
(寻找爱吧)
没事的
It's fine.
-内特 -怎么
-Nate? -Yeah?
你需要什么吗
Do you need something?
没有 我吗 没有 谢谢 不过…
No, me? No, me? No, thank you. No, but--
其实也许你能帮我一个忙
Actually, there is possibly one thing you might be able to help with.
好 进来坐吧
Yeah, come sit down.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你能让我出名吗
Can you make me famous?
不 内特 你可不想出名
No! Nate, you don't wanna be famous.
是吗
I don't?
当然 走到哪里都有摄影师尾随
No! There'll be photographers all up your bum.
好烦
Oh. Yuck.
对 八卦小报记者翻你的垃圾
Yeah, and tabloids going through your rubbish.
我不想要这样
I don't want that.
-到处都是骨肉皮 -那倒没什么
-Groupies everywhere? -That's not horrible.
内特
Nate.
拜托 你就是你 不是其他人
Come on. You are who you are because of who you are.
你聪明过人 富有才华
Your intelligence and your talent.
你可不想沾惹名气
You don't wanna go messing around with fame.
未必呢 感觉出名也有好处的 对吗
I don't know, being famous seems to have some perks though, right?
名人有那么多免费礼物
Famous people get sent so much free shit.
但他们往往不知道自己想要什么
Lot of the time they don't figure out what they want.
我知道我想要什么 餐厅靠窗的座位
I know what I want. A window table at a restaurant.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表