剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
听懂了没
You understand me?
听懂了没
Do you understand me?
-是 教练 -好
-Yes, Coach. -Okay, good!
开始触脚趾热身
Now start touching your toes!
触脚趾 意思是你们脚上的指头
Touch your toes! Those are your feet fingers.
快点 白♥痴♥们 触脚趾
Let's go, dummies. Touch your toes.
还要触碰其他人的脚趾
And touch each other's toes!
-什么 -没听错
-What? -You heard me!
触碰其他人的脚趾 我不想听你抱怨
Touch each other's toes! I don't wanna hear it.
手放在脚趾上 除了自己的还有别人的
Hands on toes. Someone else's toes besides your own.
-这能锻炼哪块肌肉 -别想那么多
-What muscle is this working? -Don't worry about it.
我现在唯一不想看到你锻炼的肌肉 是你的嘴巴 科林
The only muscle I don't wanna see working right now is your mouth, Colin.
-罗哈斯 -是
-Rojas! -Yes.
-理查德 -罗哈斯
-Richard. -Rojas!
-邦伯凯奇 -抱歉 教练
-Bumbercatch! -Sorry, Coach.
好吧 你抱歉
Okay, you're sorry, hey?
我知道你们觉得搞砸训练没什么大不了
I know y'all don't think it's a big deal messing up on these drills.
但现在让我告诉你们
But let me tell you this right now.
每一次我们不以正确的方式完成事情
The day we stop doing things the right way
都意味着我们离做错所有事又靠近了一点
means we are one day closer to doing everything the wrong way.
那之后会怎样
Then what happens after that?
怎么 难道这个足球是你的女友
What, you wanna make this ball your girlfriend?
你要把它夹在胳膊下四处去约会
You gonna start taking it to places under your arm?
听别人夸赞你们俩有多配
Having people compliment how y'all look together?
然后呢
And then what?
开始爱抚它 玩这个小出气孔
You start caressing it and playing with, like, the little air hole nub?
对吗 和它玩 和它亲热
Yeah? Messing around with that? Making out with it.
把它变成女友 这就是你们想做的
Making it your girlfriend. Is that what you wanna do?
然后呢 向它求婚
Then when? You ask it to marry you?
-你们是不是都想和球结婚 -不是
-Y'all wanna be married to a ball? -No.
-你说什么 -我说不是
-What did you say? -I said no.
恭喜你 艾萨克
Congratulations, Isaac.
你这张爱打趣的嘴为你和整个球队 赚来了十圈罚跑
That smart mouth of yours just earned you and the entire team ten laps.
-跑吧 -什么…你在…
-Let's go! -What are you--
行 改成一千圈 还是你的错
Guess what? Make it a thousand laps. That's your fault too.
一千圈 快点 去吧 跑
A thousand laps. Off you go! Let's go. Run.
-我们做错什么 -跑啊…
-What did we do? -Run, run, run. Run! Run!
对 没错
Yeah, there you go.
膝盖抬高 抬到乳♥头♥那么高
Get them knees up! Get 'em by your nipples!
希望你们喝足了水 因为你们都会严重脱水
I hope y'all drank a lot of water today 'cause y'all are gonna be so dehydrated,
最后变得像蒂姆伯顿电影里的树一样
that you're gonna look like one of them trees from a Tim Burton movie.
蒂姆伯顿的任何电影
I'm talking any Tim Burton movie!
甚至包括《小飞象》
Even Dumbo!
包括该死的《小飞象》
Even freaking Dumbo.
瑞贝卡 真是个惊喜
Rebecca, what a lovely surprise.
你好 理查德
Hello, Richard.
你是在第二、三还是第四个房♥子里
So, are you in your second, third or fourth house?
我其实回到游艇上了 有兴趣加入吗
I'm actually back on the yacht. Care to join me?
我觉得你的新任妻子不会开心
I don't think your new wife would enjoy that.
只要她能看 她就不会介意
As long as she can watch, she doesn't mind.
好了 理查德 我需要你帮个忙
Okay, Richard, I need to ask you a favor.
我们的其中一名球员山姆奥比桑亚
One of our players, Sam Obisanya,
不希望继续参与迪拜航♥空♥的广♥告♥推广
no longer wishes to participate in a Dubai Air ad campaign.
我想麻烦你低调地取消他的合同
And I was hoping you'd be able to make that go away without much fuss.
明白了 瑞贝卡 没有问题
Understood, Rebecca. That won't be a problem.
太好了 真谢谢你 理查德
Excellent. Thank you so much, Richard.
不客气 亲爱的 我只需要你帮我一个忙
Of course. And now, darling, I just need a favor from you.
好的 但是不会是不体面的事吧
Okay. But nothing scandalous, yes?
当然不会 炒了他
Of course not. Get rid of him.
-什么 -炒了奥比桑亚
-I'm sorry? -Get rid of Obisanya.
谢谢 亲爱的 和你聊很开心
Thank you, my dear. Lovely talking with you.
-在左边 -理查德…
-It's on the left! -Richard, Richard!
-理查德… -右边…
-Richard! Richard! -Right! Right!
理查德
Richard!
这传球太过有气无力
I haven't seen a pass that soft
堪比我的高中戏剧老师对我的言语调戏
since my high school drama teacher asked me to mow his lawn.
这个场上有没有人是想好好踢足球的
Is anybody on this pitch interested in not sucking at soccer?
好了 教练 我们明白 别再对大家怒吼了
All right, Coach. We get it. Just stop yelling at everyone.
我不知道你这套“化身博士”把戏 是为了什么
I don't know whatever this Jekyll and Hyde thing you got going on
但拜托别再这样了
but just leave it out, yeah.
好吧…
Okay. Okay.
塔特 训练取消
You know what, Tartt? Practice is canceled.
去洗澡 所有人 快去 跑
Hit the showers. All of you. Let's go. Run.
杰米刚把你们提高球技的机会弄没了
Jamie just blew y'all's chance to get better.
-多谢 哥们 -跑步是这样的 快跑
-Thanks, man. -That's how running looks. Let's run!
快点 所有人去洗澡
Let's go! Everybody to the showers!
知道吗 这周末谁都不是首发
Well, guess what? We start no people this weekend.
11人对零人
It'll be 11 versus zero.
怎么了 奥布莱恩 屁♥股♥还在疼
What's the matter, O'Brien? Your butt still hurt?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
怎么
What?
我失控了多久
How long was I out?
-不重要 你回来了 -好的
-Doesn't matter. You're back now. -Okay.
真有趣
Well, that was interesting.
谢谢 大夫
Thank you, Doc.
对 这是我们在堪萨斯时想出来的招数
Yeah, little something we came up with back in Kansas.
-我们的意图是… -你假装成混♥蛋♥
-See, what we're doing is-- -You pretend to be an asshole.
让球员把你当做全队公敌 而不是杰米
So the team make you their common enemy and not Jamie.
-对 很准确 -是 立即就看出来了
-Yeah. Spot on. -Oh, yeah. Got it right away.
这招成功过吗
Has it ever worked?
-努力回想中 -出奇老鼠餐厅
-Trying to remember. -Chuck E. Cheese?
出奇老鼠餐厅 没错
Chuck E. Cheese. That's right!
对 我们当时在内布拉斯加州林肯市的 一间游戏厅兼披萨店
Yeah, we were at a arcade/pizza joint in Lincoln, Nebraska.
其中一名进攻内锋的头卡在虚拟实境机上
And one of our offensive linemen got his head stuck in a VR machine.
最后所有人的餐饮都免费 所以…
Ended up getting the entire meal and all our beverages comped for free, so…
也许这里没有出奇老鼠餐厅
Maybe they don't have Chuck E. Cheese here.
对
Oh, yeah.
也许这里叫另一个名字
Y'all might call it something different here.
比如 查尔斯埃德加芝士顿三世餐厅
Like Charles Edgar Cheeserton III or something, right?
-它是老鼠 但也是音乐家 -喜欢电子游戏和披萨
-He's a mouse but he's also a musician. -And he loves video games and pizza.
是
I'm sure.
好 我们可以辞了山姆 但我们不会这么做
Okay, we could release Sam. Which we're not gonna do.
不可以
Oh, no.
我们也可以让 我们最大赞助商的行政总裁滚一边去
Or we can tell the CEO of our biggest sponsor to piss off.
我们应该不能这么做
Which I doubt we can do.
对 这就像那次我惹了麻烦
Yeah. This is just like the time I got in trouble
因为在洗手间嚼口香糖
for chewing gum in the bathroom.
你嚼口香糖惹了麻烦
You got in trouble for chewing gum?
不 其实是抽烟 但我不想听你训话
No, I was smoking. But I don't want a lecture.
可以 请继续
I'll allow it. Go on.
我和我的朋友萨拉在一起 我们叫她“痘痘”
I was with my friend Sarah, who we call "Pimp",
一个老师走进来 当场抓住她
when a teach came in and busted her.
我藏在厕所隔间里 我本可以留在里面
I was hiding in the loo and I could have just stayed there
但他开始对她凶巴巴
but he started to get a bit shitty with her.
所以我决定出来 最后两人都被罚停学
So, I decided to come out and we both ended up getting suspended.
妈妈很生气 我不得不看 三小时长的癌症教育片
Mum freaked out and I had to watch a three-hour video about cancer.
重点是 讨厌鬼阿姨
Point is, Aunt Stinky,
有时你必须做正确的事 即使那意味着你会失败
sometimes you have to do the right thing even if you lose.
是
Yes.
是这样
Yes, you do.
嗨 杰米
Hi, Jamie.
嗨
Hi.
-怎么了 -没什么
-What's wrong? -Nothing.
其实 山姆刚才退出了迪拜航♥空♥的活动 所以我有点手忙脚乱
Actually, Sam just quit the Dubai Air gig. So I'm scrambling a bit.
他这么做太蠢了
That's stupid of him.
要我代替他吗
Do you want me to do it?
你想做什么 杰米
What do you want, Jamie?
我只想聊一聊
Well, just wanted to talk.
聊什么
About what?
我只觉得很沮丧
I'm just super frustrated
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表