剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
上一次在床上躺这么久 还是因为我拉伤了腿筋
The last time I spent this long in bed, was because I strained a hamstring.
我们要不要…
Should we…
把我们的事公开
tell people about us?
我享受地下情的感觉
I'm enjoying the secrecy.
在上班时偷偷摸摸
Sneaking around at work.
不觉得既可耻又有趣吗
Doesn't it feel scandalous and fun?
不 压力太大了
No. It's so stressful.
我已经长白发了
I'm going gray.
我没看到你有白发
I have not seen one gray hair anywhere.
不在我头上
It's not on my head.
也不在下面 在我的腋窝 看到没
It's not down there. It's in my armpits. See?
问题解决
Problem solved.
如果把我们的事告诉别人
You know, if we told people about us,
我就可以这样
then I could do this…
在公共场合
in public.
你要一直纠结这件事了 对吧
You are not gonna let this one go, are you?
对
No, I am not.
我们这周末放假
You know, we have the weekend off.
我可以陪你
Then I'm in.
-我们去哪 -希腊如何
-Where are we going? -How about Greece?
天啊 妈妈
Oh, my God, Mother!
真好 我把备用钥匙放进去了
Excellent, that's where my spare keys went.
山姆 你还记得我母亲吧
Sam, you remember my mother?
很荣幸能与你正式见面 黛博拉
It's a pleasure to formally meet you, Deborah.
我真心希望此刻我不是只穿着平角内♥裤♥
I sincerely wish I wasn't in my boxers right now.
不 是平角紧身内♥裤♥
Boxer briefs.
与文笔糟糕的描述文一样
And like clunky exposition,
它们几乎没给人留下任何想象空间
they leave very little to the imagination.
真抱歉
I am so sorry.
好的 寒暄结束
Right, okay, that's all the pleasantries out of the way.
告诉我吧 妈妈
So come on, Mother.
我爸这次做了什么
What's my father done this time?
他死了
He died.
你们认为她父亲此刻在哪里
So where do you think her father is right now?
在殡仪馆的柜子里
In the drawer of a funeral home.
不 我是说灵魂
No. I mean, like, spiritually.
在殡仪馆的柜子里
In the drawer of a funeral home.
小时候我曾相信
You know, growing up, I used to believe that
做好事就上天堂
if you did good things, you went to heaven.
做坏事就下地狱
You did bad things, you went to hell.
如今我明白大家好事坏事都做过 所以无论他在哪里 我希望他开心
Nowadays, I know we all just do both. So wherever he is, I hope he's happy.
我心中的天堂是一个动物管事的地方
I like to imagine a heaven where animals are in charge,
而人类是宠物
and humans are the pets.
我愿意永生永世蜷缩在炉火前
I'd like to spend eternity curled up in front of a fire
依偎在辛迪爪爪福德的脚边
at Cindy Clawford's feet.
是
Yeah.
我希望转世成为一只老虎
I'd like to be reincarnated as a tiger…
干掉所有对我没有好脸色的人
and then ravage anyone who looked at me wrong.
如果在一个人死后立即秤他的体重
You know, if you weigh a person's body right after death,
会比生前要轻21.3克
it's 21.3 grams lighter,
有人说那是灵魂的重量
and some say that's the weight of the soul.
无论是谁得出这个结论
Whoever figured that out
这人显然是先给某个人秤重 谋杀后再秤一次
clearly weighed someone, murdered them, then weighed them again.
生活、死去、结束
You live, you die, you're done.
晚安
Good night.
-他来月经了 -是的…
-He's on his period. -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
喂 我们大家作为一个团队参加葬礼
Oi, so we're all going to this funeral as a team.
所以这意味着打领带、穿衬衫
So that means ties, shirts…
-不能穿运动鞋 -什么
-and no trainers. -What?
听着
Okay.
如果是非常好看的椰子鞋呢
Well, what if they're, like, really nice Yeezys?
-对 -什么颜色
-Yeah. -What color?
亮红色
Bright red.
好吧 我会穿正装鞋的
Okay, I'll wear some dress shoes.
哪里能买♥♥到正装鞋
Where do you get dress shoes?
我没时间半夜排队
I don't have time to stand in line at midnight
等到早晨 只为了买♥♥新鞋
and wait till morning to buy new shoes.
买♥♥这种鞋不需要排队 哥们
You don't have to do that for shoes like these, mate.
不会有人抢着买♥♥的
Nobody wants them.
天啊 这首该死的歌♥
Oh, my God! This fucking song!
妈妈 快关掉
Mother, turn it off!
等等 小香肠
Hang on! Hang on, sausage.
等等 我听不见你说话
I can't hear you.
你当然听不见我说话
Of course you can't fucking hear me.
-你想要什么 -你为什么要播那首歌♥
-What did you want? -Why are you playing that song?
抱歉 我喜欢起床时在每个房♥间放那首歌♥
I'm sorry. I like to have it playing in every room in the house when I wake up.
让我心情很好
It just makes me feel happy.
你今天心情不应该好
Well, you shouldn't feel happy today.
天天都应该心情好 瑞贝卡
You should feel happy every day, Rebecca.
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about that?
不…我心情很好
No-- I am happy.
我不需要聊任何事
I don't need to talk about anything.
以前的瑞贝卡很爱这首歌♥
You know, the old Rebecca used to love that song.
以前全世界都很爱这首歌♥
Yeah, well, the whole world used to love that song.
然后我们不厌其烦地反复听 现在我们已经听腻了
Then we heard it ad nauseam, and now we're over it.
我不是这样
Well, I don't work that way.
一旦爱上什么 我会一直爱下去
Once I love something, I love it forever.
你可以把这房♥间改成你喜欢的样子
You know, you can change this room to whatever you want.
不用为了我保持原样的
You don't need to keep it like this for me.
不 这让我想起我们曾经亲密无间的时候
No, it reminds me of when we were close.
我喜欢这样
I want it that way.
我知道下一首歌♥该播什么了
Now I know what song I want to play next.
不
Oh, no!
早上好 讨厌鬼
Good morning, Stinky.
你在想什么
What the hell are you thinking?
只是想看看我还能不能成功
Just wanted to see if I could still do it.
看来特蕾西安德森健身很有效
Those Tracy Anderson workouts are having the right effect.
诺拉 快点
Nora, hurry up!
我要不紧不慢、小心谨慎
I'm taking my time and being careful.
在你这么大时 我只需要几秒
When I was your age, I could do this in seconds.
那倒是真的
That's true.
而且还是喝醉的状态
While drunk, by the way.
弗洛伦斯 亲爱的 好久不见
Florence, darling, it's been ages.
-黛博拉 -多谢你今天赶来
-Deborah. -Thank you for coming.
需要什么尽管找诺拉和我 好吗
Nora and I are here for anything you need, okay?
对吗 诺拉
Isn't that right, Nora?
-诺拉 -天啊
-Nora! -Oh, God.
我没事
I'm okay.
葬礼都很奇怪 对吧
Funerals are weird, aren't they?
是
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
葬礼很像派对
They're like a party,
只不过参加的人都很悲伤
but for sad people.
大家都知道要去这个地方 一起悲伤
Like where everyone knows they have to go and be sad.
也许你不觉得悲伤
Maybe you're not sad,
但你还是得去 然后表现得悲伤
but you have to go and be sad.
我觉得这很奇怪
I think that's weird.
对 糟透了
Yeah, they're horrible.
罗伊 如果你死了 你想要土葬还是火葬
Roy, if you die, do you want to be buried or cremated?
如果今天你被巴士撞死 我该怎么做
Like, if you were hit by a bus today, what do I do?
追上巴士司机 让他为自己的行为付出代价
Go after the bus driver and make him pay for what he did to me.
为我复仇 基莉
Avenge me, Keeley.
为我复仇
Avenge me!
葬礼的事真的让你感到疑惑 是吗
This funeral is really messing with your head, innit?
我发现了一家公♥司♥
I found this company,
他们把你装在可生物降解的袋子里下葬
and they bury you in a biodegradable sack.
这样当你的身体腐烂时
So when your body decomposes,
会成为果树种子的肥料
it fertilizes the seeds of a fruit tree.
我想要这样
That's what I want.
因为这样你和所有爱我的人
Because then you and all the people that love me
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表