剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
她听了他的话
Well, she listened to him.
天啊 这真是良药苦口
Boy, that's a heaping spoonful of truth soup right there.
是 我知道
Yeah. I know.
听着 希金斯 我只是觉得
Look, Higgins, I just think it's bad business
干涉别人的私事不太好
to get all up in anyone else's business, you know?
好的 明白了
Okay, I understand.
所以 虽然这是非正式会议 因为彼尔德缺席
So even though this is an unsanctioned meeting because Beard wasn't here,
但还是照常进行钻石狗散会仪式吧
let's just go ahead and Diamond Dogs dismount.
愚蠢的吠叫意味着结束了吧
Stupid barking means it's over, right?
是 先生 欢迎回来
Yes, sir. Welcome back.
-真是的 真棘手 -怎么回事
-Ay, ay, ay. That was a doozy. -What's wrong?
简的室友和她闹翻了
Jane's roommate flipped out on her.
-把她赶出了房♥子 -不
-Kicked her out of the house. -Oh, no.
所以她要搬过来和我住
So now she's moving in with me.
挺好的
That's good.
这是个好消息 恭喜
That's great news. Congratulations.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
抬起头 哥们
All right. Chin up, lads.
拜托 科林 你这个白♥痴♥
Come on, Colin. You dolt.
科林 你太靠后了
Colin, you're leaning too far back.
头低下 用力抽射
Head down, fucking whip it.
我是一个强大、有能力的人
I am a strong and capable man.
谢谢 罗伊
Thanks, Roy.
邦伯凯奇 传得很好
Bumbercatch, great pass,
但如果对方预判到了 那就没屁用
but it don't mean shit if they see it coming.
禁区的其他人 球一出去
The rest of you in the box, when the shot goes,
你们要跟进
you fucking follow it in.
闻到了吗 伙计们
Yeah, you smell that, lads?
这是罗伊肯特效应的味道
That's the Roy Kent effect.
-罗伊肯特… -罗伊肯特
-Roy Kent! Roy Kent! -Roy Kent!
对我有建议吗 教练
Anything for me, coach?
好的 重新来
All right, let's go again.
嘿 罗伊 你知道 花钱请你来是为全队指导的吧
Hey, Roy. You know you're paid to coach the whole team, right?
不 没事 从我的工资里扣掉4%就好
No, no, that's fine. Just take 4% off my paycheck.
泰德
Ted!
-泰德 -听到了吗
-Ted! -You hear that?
嗨
Hey!
你午餐有约吗
Do you have lunch plans?
我还真的有
As a matter of fact, I do, yeah.
彼尔德教练和我要进行秘密三文治交换
Coach Beard and I here are doing Secret Sandwich Switcheroo
每隔一周的周五惯例
every other Friday.
-我会做一份三文治… -我没兴趣听 泰德
-What we do is I make a sandwich-- -I don't care, Ted.
你要和我、我母亲一起吃午餐
You're coming to lunch with me and my mother.
好的 听上去很好
Okay. Sounds great.
剧透 我做了培根生菜番茄三文治
Spoiler alert. I made you a BLT.
-一样呢 -什么
-Samesies. -What?
2点在王冠与锚酒吧
Crown & Anchor at 2:00.
好的
Okay.
我很期待与你共进午餐 泰德
I look forward to lunching with you, Ted.
嗨 瑞贝卡的妈妈
Hi, Rebecca's mom.
嘿 大家打招呼
Hey, fellas. Say hi.
嗨 瑞贝卡的妈妈
Hi, Rebecca's mum.
嗨 小伙子们
Hello, boys.
我不叫瑞贝卡的妈妈 我叫黛博拉
And the name's not Rebecca's mum, it's Deborah.
我仍然不断进步
I'm a work in progress,
很喜欢听有声书
a voracious book on tape listener
同时坚信 如果生活给你柠檬
and a staunch believer that if you get dealt lemons in life,
那你应该做柠檬薰衣草莫希托酒
then you should make lemon lavender mojitos.
妈妈
Mum!
很高兴认识你 黛博拉
Nice to meet you, Deborah.
天啊 见别人的妈妈真开心
Boy, I love meeting people's moms.
就像在读解释为何那人是疯子的说明书
It's like reading an instruction manual as to why they're nuts.
加油啊
Let's go!
对了 彼尔德伯母怎么样
How's Mrs. Beard doing, by the way?
-十足的匿名者Q阴谋论者 -是
-Full-blown QAnon. -Yep.
(《足球:与敌对抗》 西蒙库珀著)
-接好了 教练 -谢谢
-Hey, look alive, Coach. -Thank you.
-没有山葵 -你不是过敏
-No horseradish? -I thought you were allergic?
是对马和萝卜过敏
To horses and radishes.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
-嗨 各位 -嗨
-Hi, guys. -Hey.
泰德 午餐后你能送我们回来吗
Ted. Do you reckon you'd be up for driving us back from lunch?
当然 我试试吧
Sure, I'll give it a shot.
今天下午我要做创意工作
I've got some creative work I wanna do this afternoon
我想在微醺状态下进行
and I kinda wanna be a little buzzed for it.
-听上去很明智 -谢谢
-Seems like a great idea all around. -Thank you.
稍等
One second here.
喂
Hello?
是我
This is him.
什…他还好吗
W-- Is he okay?
好的 好 我会…
Okay. Okay. I'll--
那有点难度 因为我在工作
Well, I mean, that's gonna be a little tricky 'cause I'm at work.
不 我在伦敦工作
No, I work in London.
对 车程是很远
Yeah, no, it's a heck of a commute.
这样好了 不如我打给我妻子…他的妈妈
Tell you what. How about I call my wife-- his mom,
然后再看看…
and then I'll see--
她刚到了
She's pulling up right now?
那好的 危机解除
Okay, well, there you go. Crisis averted.
行 好的 玩得开心 拜拜
Okay. All right now. Have fun. Bye.
一切可好
Everything okay?
是的…
Yeah, yeah.
没事 亨利今天去郊游 忘带午餐了
No, Henry forgot his lunch today for his field trip.
不过米歇尔去了 所以没事
But, no, Michelle's there. So, yeah, we're all good.
嗨 基莉
Hi, Keeley.
你必须和罗伊说说 让他指导我
You got to tell Roy he needs to start coaching me.
等等 你想让我指使罗伊肯特做事
Wait. You want me to tell Roy Kent what to do?
-真是个好主意 -他一定很开心
-That's a great idea. -Yeah, he's gonna love that.
对 我绝对会在我们的日常对话中提起的
Yeah, I'll totally drop it into one of our many conversations
毕竟罗伊经常和我谈论生活琐事 询问我的意见
where Roy talks to me about his life and asks for my advice.
你们真冷漠
Philistines!
-冷漠 -我是真心求助啊
-Philistines. -I'm asking for help here.
杰米 你和罗伊有复杂的过去
Jamie, you and Roy got your own history.
你们必须面对面像闺蜜一样谈一次
Y'all got to get together and woman up.
你说的是像男人一样吧 哥们
I think you mean man up, mate.
不 你们像男人一样交谈已有一段时间了 看看你的下场
No, y'all have been manning up for a while. Look where that's got you.
基莉 你有没有建议 给这位半裸的年轻小伙
Keeley, you got any advice for this young, half-dressed fella
教他如何跟罗伊沟通
on how to get through to Roy?
我同意
I agree.
这个回答很难理解 我说对了吗
That's a confusing way to answer that question. Am I wrong?
不 我是说赞同罗伊
No, I mean, I agree with Roy.
无论他说什么 你都表示认同
Just agree with everything that he throws at you.
那能让他的爆脾气变得风平浪静
Really takes the anger wind out of his brat sails.
-走吗 -是 女士
-Shall we? -Yes, ma'am.
-好的 一路顺风 -拜拜 杰米
-All right. Bon voyage. -Bye, Jamie!
我不知道该怎么和你聊天
I don't really know how to talk to you.
那说明有用
Then it's working.
你最好查查“冷漠”的意思
You're gonna wanna look up "Philistines."
(富乐酒厂 奇斯威克麦芽酒和司陶特啤酒)
你瞧 有一刻你会意识到人生很长
You see, there comes a point when you realize life is long,
同时又很短
and it's also very short.
有时不长不短
And sometimes it's neither.
但人生永远是那样 懂吗
But it is always what it is, you know?
所以我看着他的眼睛 说道 “保罗 我要离开你
So, I looked him in the eye and I said, "Paul, I'm leaving you.
我要享受人生
I'm gonna live my best life now,
把握时光 直到我死去
for as long as I can, until I die.
或直到我被谋杀”
Or until I'm murdered."
然后我起身 冲厕所
And then I stood up, I flushed the toilet,
穿好裤子 径直走出去
I pulled up my trousers, and I walked straight out of there.
-真厉害 启迪人心 -是啊
-That's incredible. Inspiring. -Yeah.
你应该发表TED演讲
You should do a TED Talk.
我同意
No, I agree.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表