剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
I was quite offended by what you said about my profession…
你说因为咨♥询♥师有收费
that just 'cause a therapist is being paid,
所以他们其实根本不在乎
they don't actually care.
我有一个问题 你愿意免费当教练吗
Let me ask you something. Would you coach for free?
愿意
Yeah, I would.
但你现在是免费当教练吗
But do you?
不 女士
No, ma'am.
但是你关心你的球员 对吗
And yet you care about your players, right?
对 女士
Yes, ma'am.
那么你凭什么断定我不是如此
Then why would you assume it's not the same for me?
我不会断定所有教练 都是大男子主义的混♥蛋♥
I don't assume that all coaches are macho dickheads.
这个论点很强
Ah, it's a good point.
我被打脸了
Consider me dunked on.
听着 我很抱歉
And look, I'm-- I'm really sorry about that, you know.
情绪激动 说那种话 怒气冲冲地离开这里
Getting all worked up and saying stuff like that, then storming outta here.
这时有发生
It happens.
自我关爱可能令人害怕
Self-care can be scary.
反抗或逃跑是一种自然的反应 只不过你同时有这两种反应
Fight or flight is a natural response. You just happened to do both.
其实这本领挺厉害的
Impressive range really.
是啊 小心被我抢走角色 格伦克洛斯
Yeah, well, watch your back, Glenn Close.
所以你觉得我是害怕
So you think I'm scared, huh?
是的
Yes, I do.
好的
Yeah.
也许我不想知道真♥相♥
Maybe I don't wanna learn the truth.
泰德 真♥相♥会让你自♥由♥
Ted, the truth will set you free.
但首先 它会让你愤怒
But first, it'll piss you off.
也许你的新绰号♥应该是“真♥相♥”
Well, then maybe your new nickname should be "The Truth."
要当你的导师 我必须偶尔折磨你
Well, I can't be your mentor without occasionally being your tormentor.
这我喜欢
Ooh, I like that.
我知道你会喜欢
I knew you would.
我们开始吧
Let's get started, shall we?
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
没错 先生们 拉伸时大口深呼吸
That's right, gentlemen. Big deep breaths while you stretch.
让氧气一直进入到你的前列腺
You wanna get that sweet O2 all the way down to your prostate.
嘿 别忘了专注于当下
And, hey, remember to focus on the here and now.
活在当下 这是礼物 所以当下又称为礼物
Living in the moment, it's a gift. That's why they call it the present.
对
Yes.
好的 开始之前 内特教练 你有什么话要说吗
Okay, before we get started, Coach Nate, you wanted to say something?
-对 有的 谢谢 泰德 -请说吧
-Oh, yes, please. Thank you, Ted. -Have at it, Jessica Rabbit.
是 喂 谢谢
Yeah. Oi, uh… …thank you, um--
我只想在开始之前…
I just wanted, before we started, just to, um…
简单说来 我想道歉
Well, basically, I just wanted to make an apology.
科林
Uh, Colin, um,
昨天我的表现有点…
yesterday I was a bit of a, uh, you know, uh…
-混♥蛋♥ -欠揍
-Asshole? -Prick?
自大
Cock?
受伤的蝴蝶
Wounded butterfly.
对 我是自大、欠揍 像受伤的蝴蝶一样的混♥蛋♥…
Yes. I was a cocky, prickish, wounded butterfly's asshole, um…
但我…真的很抱歉 以后不会再这样了 所以…
but I-- I really am sorry, and it-- it won't happen again, so…
-没关系 哥们 -好吧
- It's all good, boyo. - Oh, all right then.
这就对了
- Aw. - That's good.
-好的 -来
- All right. - Come here.
-好的 -我错过了什么吗
- Okay. - Did I miss something?
好的 可以 行
Okay. Yeah. All right.
有什么需要我处理的吗
Anything I need to address?
正如我常说的 有时最好吃的炖菜
Well, like I always say, sometimes the best stew
是在炉子上放一晚的炖菜
is the one you leave sitting on the stove overnight
因为你喝了太多啤酒 看《大国民》时睡着了
'cause you fell asleep watching Citizen Kane after too many beers.
我知道 科林 我知道
I know, Colin. I know.
好了 大家 嘿 今天的计划是这样
All right, fellas! Hey! So here's the plan today.
炖豆子和萝卜 跟罗伊教练走
Peas and carrots, you're going with Coach Roy.
剩下的炖牛肉跟我 开始训练
Rest of you beef chunks are coming with me. Let's go to work.
什么
What?
首发球员跟罗伊 后备球员跟教练
Starters with Roy, reserves with Coach.
好
Right.
那就直接说嘛 懂我的意思吗
Just say that then. Do you know what I mean?
这边 理查德…
Here Richard, Richard! Richard!
吹哨
Whistle!
喂 我说“吹哨”
Oi! I said, "Whistle!"
罗伊 你为什么不用真的哨子
Roy, why don't you just use an actual whistle?
我说了 我的嘴唇对不纯的金属过敏
I told you, my lips are sensitive to impure metals
哨子会让我长口疮
and whistles give me mouth hives.
杰米 你在做什么
Jamie, what the fuck were you doing?
理查德甩了防守 进入禁区 你却朝另一边跑
Richard loses his man, gets into the box, and you run the other way?
我把防守我的人引走 以免挡他的路
I was pulling my defender out of his path.
他是你的队友
He's your teammate.
他需要你接球 支援他
He needs you to come to the ball and support him.
你们听到了没
You all got that?
恕我冒犯 教练 他需要我做的不是这个
respectfully, Coach, that ain't what he needs from me.
他需要我给他空间
He needs me to give him space.
你刚才说什么
What'd you say?
在刚才的情况下 我最该做的是给他空间
The best thing I can do in that situation is give him space.
他说得对
He's right, actually.
-我知道 我跟佩普学的 -佩普跟克雷夫学的
-Yeah, I know. I learned it from Pep. -He got it from "Cruijff".
-是“克鲁伊夫” -好吧 英国人
-Pronounced "Cruyff." -Okay, Englishman.
听着 我不在乎 重点是 理查德不需要我近身助攻
Look, whatever. The point is that Richard doesn't need me to crowd him.
而且鉴于他是我的队友
And since he's me teammate,
我应该相信他能做出最好的选择 对吗
I should trust him to do what's best, right?
真该死
Fuck!
我没说什么不好的话啊
I didn't say nothing bad this time.
他来了…
Oh! There he is, there he is!
内特教练 我们要送你一个礼物
Coach Nate, we have a gift for you.
对 还好你道歉了 否则就尴尬了
Yeah. Good thing you apologized, otherwise this would be awkward.
(奇迹小子 一号♥)
“奇迹小子”
"Wonder Kid."
因为你说了这个词 而不是“神童”
I mean, because of you saying that instead of "wunderkind,"
那才是正确说法
which is the proper pronunciation.
-哇 -这是威尔的点子
- Wow. - It was Will's idea.
嘿
Hey.
是吗
Was it?
这个绰号♥很棒 所以祝贺你
Well, you know, it's a pretty awesome nickname, so cheers.
祝贺你
Cheers.
谢谢你们 我确实说了神童 但…
Oh, no, thank you. Um-- I mean, I did say wunderkind, but…
但是 威尔 这礼物太好了 很幽默
But, Will, this is great. It's really funny.
-很好 -谢谢
-It's good, man. -Thank you.
-做得好 -好的 谢谢
Thank you.
“如果音乐是爱的食物 请继续演奏
"If music be the food of love, play on.
让我沉浸其中”
Give me excess of it."
如果你是在用高雅的方式 问我要不要再一杯 那你猜对了
If that's your fancy way of asking if I want another one, you guessed right.
我猜也是
Thought so.
等我一下 我很快的 谢谢
Bear with me. I'll be out in two seconds. Cheers.
竟然在酒吧遇到你
Of all the pub joints.
《独♥立♥报》的特伦特克里姆 有什么可为你效劳的
Trent Crimm of the Independent. To what do I owe the pleasure?
我只是来吃点东西
I was just having a bite to eat, you know?
但既然我们在这 我想请你发表正式声明
But as we're here, I would love to get an official statement
解释一下你在对阵热刺那天提前离场的事
about your early departure from the Spurs match.
正式声明
An official statement? Oh.
我以为大家都知道我食物中毒了
Well, I thought folks knew I had food poisoning.
不是在这里中毒的
Not from here.
对 这是坊间传言 不过如果可以 我希望能得到你本人的声明
Yeah, yeah. They do. But, uh, I'd love a personal quote, if possible.
好吧 我食物中毒了
Okay, um, well, I had food poisoning.
因为我很尊重你们的读者
And because I respect your readers so much,
令人不适的具体细节我就不说了
I'll leave out all the specific nastiness that occurred.
-是 -但我现在很健康
-Yeah. -But I'm fit as a fiddle now.
你之前食物中毒 现在很健康
So you had food poisoning and you are fit as a fiddle now…
正是如此
Exactamundo, Dikembe Mutombo.
和你聊天很愉快
Love our chats.
谢谢 梅
Thank you, Mae.
不客气 亲爱的
My pleasure, darling.
该死
Oh, shit.
罗伊
Roy?
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表