剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
因为不知道怎样才能让队友知道 我改过自新了
'cause I don't know how to let the team know I'm cool now,
这事把我的大脑弄得一团乱
and it's just really fucking with me head.
跟我来
Walk with me.
来吧
Come on.
如果他们这么小气
I mean, if they wanna be little bitches
终于来了一个能得分的人 还不高兴 那要怎样
about actually having someone on the pitch who can score a goal, then what?
我必须夹着尾巴做人吗
Am I supposed to just walk around with me head down?
不
No.
他们像是在为傻事耿耿于怀
It's like they're holding onto some silly grudge.
我这么特别又不是我的错
I mean, it's not my fault I'm special.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
杰米 这位是菲尔德斯通医生
Jamie, this is Dr. Fieldstone.
她是一位出色的心理治疗师
She's a brilliant therapist
和我不同 她听你抱怨是有钱拿的
and, unlike me, she actually gets paid to listen to you complain.
所以 怎么样 我是不是…
So, what? Do I just…
坐在这里 喋喋不休地聊自己
sit here and blather on and on about meself?
基本上是这样
Basically.
真不错
Nice.
嗨 混♥蛋♥
Hey, dick hole.
“亲爱的理查德科尔”
"Dear Richard Cole."
你这个古怪的老恋童癖
You creepy old pedo.
“我的老朋友”
"My old friend."
山姆才不会走 混♥蛋♥
Sam isn't going anywhere, asshole.
“我决定不辞退山姆奥比桑亚”
"I have decided not to release Sam Obisanya."
你是个糟糕的老头 老二又小又皱
You're a shitty old man with a tiny, shriveled penis.
我可怜你的妻子 她的生活一定宛如地狱
I feel sorry for your wife. Her life must be a constant hell.
“请代我向达芙妮问好”
"Please give Daphne my love."
帅气女老大上
Sincerely, boss ass bitch.
“帅气女老大上”
"Sincerely, boss ass bitch."
(吉列赞助《足球星期六》)
欢迎收看《足球星期六》
Welcome to Soccer Saturday.
今天下午各级联赛都有精彩比赛
We have a massive afternoon of action for you today across all the divisions.
我是主持人杰夫斯特灵 现场还有传奇先生本人克里斯卡马拉
I'm your host, Jeff Stelling here with Mr. Unbelievable himself, Chris Kamara.
以及几乎执教过英国所有俱乐部的教练 包括你支持的俱乐部
A man who's coached seemingly every club in England, including yours,
他就是乔治卡特里克
George Cartrick.
最后是本节目的新嘉宾
And still getting comfortable in his new seat on our set,
切尔西传奇硬汉球星罗伊肯特
it's the legendary Chelsea hard man, Roy Kent.
欢迎你 罗伊
Welcome, Roy.
很好的回应
Well said.
当然了 上次我们看到罗伊肯特在球场上
Of course, last time we saw Roy Kent on the pitch
是他效力于AFC里士满时 那时他为了球队不降级而奋力拼搏
was with AFC Richmond, battling against relegation.
偶尔也会和其他里士满队友对抗
And occasionally against other Richmond players.
这是什么情况
What is this?
肯特和塔特吵了起来
Kent and Tartt are at each other's throats!
今天的大新闻是那位队友归队了
Well, the big story today is the return of that same teammate.
充满争议的杰米塔特
The controversial Jamie Tartt.
前曼城明星球员兼《情欲大过天》败选者
The ex-Manchester City starlet and Lust Conquers All reject
他回到里士满后的第一场比赛
has his first match back with Richmond.
有什么想法吗 罗伊
Any thoughts, Roy?
杰米塔特是个废物
Jamie Tartt is a muppet.
希望他因为怂包癌这个不治之症死去
And I hope he dies of the incurable condition of being a little bitch.
好吧
Right.
别太委婉啊 罗伊
Don't hold back, Roy.
对 来嘛 有话直说
Yeah, come on. Tell us how you really feel.
好的 你是个糟糕的经理
Okay. You're a shit manager.
不是让你说我 混♥蛋♥
Not about me, you twat!
注意语言 两位
Language, boys!
-是他自找的 -确实是
-Well, he asked for it. -He did ask for it.
(欢迎来到内尔森路体育馆 AFC里士满)
(AFC里士满)
(理查德科尔 关于迪拜航♥空♥和山姆:好吧)
(伴伴 为您建议的对象)
伴伴很可怕 对吧
Bantr's horrifying, is it?
我会先贬低 然后再尝试它 因为我是个尽职的朋友
I'm going to insult something and then try it because I'm a good friend.
你们好
A-hootie hoo.
靓女
Sassy!
我以为你周日才回来
I thought you weren't coming back till Sunday?
什么 错过22个热汗淋淋的帅哥 跑来跑去、追逐彼此
What? And miss 22 fit, sweaty men running around chasing one another?
你见到山姆奥比桑亚了吗
Did you meet Sam Obisanya?
-他是她最爱的球员 -妈妈
-That's her favorite player. -Oh, Mum.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
迪拜航♥空♥给你的钱不够多
What, Dubai Air not paying you enough?
不…迪拜航♥空♥的母公♥司♥是一间无良企业
No, no. Dubai Air is owned by a horrible company.
把我的家乡尼日利亚的南部海岸
One that has turned the southern coast of Nigeria, my home,
变成了炼狱般的沼泽
into a hellish, fiery swamp.
我不能再穿前胸印他们名字的衣服
I can no longer wear their name on my chest.
以后不会了
Never again.
把胶带给我 兄弟
Give me the tape, bruv.
能给我吗
Can I ask it?
嘿 听我说 我不期望大家都这么做
Hey, listen. I do not expect you all to do this.
但希望你们理解 我们尼日利亚人必须这么做
But I hope you understand why we as Nigerians must.
把胶带给我吧
Throw me the tape?
你在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
我们是同球队的吧
We're a team, ain't we?
必须穿一样的衣服啊
Gotta wear the same kit.
在赛狗场为您直播 我是阿尔洛怀特 旁边是克里斯鲍威尔
Live from the Dogtrack, it's Arlo White here with Chris Powell.
今天考文垂对战主场球队AFC里士满
Today Coventry City take on the home team, AFC Richmond,
后者仍然未赢一场比赛 连续八场平局
who remain winless with eight straight draws.
有何预测吗 克里斯
Any predictions, Chris?
-我预测是平局 -很合理
-Yeah, I think it's gonna be a draw. -Makes sense.
但最大的新闻是杰米塔特归队
But the story everyone is talking about is the return of Jamie Tartt.
克里斯 里士满铁杆球迷 会欢迎他回来吗
Chris, will the Richmond faithful welcome him back?
难说 阿尔洛 球迷是出了名的善变
Tough to say, Arlo. Supporters are a notoriously fickle bunch.
杰米塔特
Jamie Tartt
杰米塔特…
Jamie Tartt Jamie Tartt
没人传球给杰米也没关系 我们可以把他调到中场
If no one's passing to Jamie we can always drop him to midfield.
这样不传球给杰米的人可以离他更近
So the people not passing to Jamie can be closer to him?
-谢谢 -谢谢 哥们
-Cheers. -Thanks, mate.
那是怎么了
What's that now?
发生什么了 阿尔洛
What's going on here, Arlo?
似乎是某种抗♥议♥
It appears to be some sort of protest
针对里士满的赞助商迪拜航♥空♥
against Richmond's sponsor, Dubai Air.
这可能会引起问题
This might become an issue.
(理查德科尔来电)
帅气女老大
Boss ass bitch.
嘿…别激动…嘿 别激动 好吗
Hey. Easy. Easy. Hey, take it easy, all right?
一次一个 谢谢 好的
One at a time, please. Okay.
盖瑞 你有什么问题
Go ahead, Gary, what have you got?
泰德 你知道球员打算那么做吗
Yeah, Ted, did you know the team were gonna do that?
不 先生 我不知道
No, sir. No, no.
但我认为山姆和球员们今天的行为很勇敢
But I think what Sam and the team did today was courageous.
我从不需要拥有那种勇气
I've never needed to have that kind of courage.
因为 说实话 当我这样的白人遇到坏事
'Cause, well, honestly when bad things happen to people like me
通常不需要求 你们就会报道
y'all have a tendency to write about it without being asked.
山姆必须争取你们的注意力
Sam had to go and get y'all's attention, you know?
所以如果你们有其他问题 可以问他
So, if you have any more you wanna know about it, you can ask him.
来吧 山姆
Come on, Sam.
山姆…
Sam! Sam! Sam!
你们好
Hello.
谢谢 特伦特克里姆 《独♥立♥报》
Thank you. Trent Crimm, The Independent.
山姆 你是否认为你的抗♥议♥
Sam, do you think that your protest
干扰了球队的注意力 导致你们输球
may have distracted the team tonight and lead to the loss?
我来这里不是要聊足球
I'm not here to talk about football.
我是想请尼日利亚政♥府♥结束
I'm here to ask the Nigerian government to put an end
蟹守螺石油长达数十年的环境破坏行为
to decades of environmental destruction caused by Cerithium Oil.
公权力对于这些破坏行为视而不见
Destruction that the powers that be have turned a blind eye towards
已经太久了
for far too long.
你对此有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions about that?
是的
Yes, I do.
跟进问题 谢谢
Follow-up question, please. Thank you.
山姆 你是在公开谴责 尼日利亚政♥府♥存在腐♥败♥吗
Sam, are you openly accusing the Nigerian government of corruption?
是的
Yes, I am.
山姆
Sam!
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表